• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'quarantine'

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post

Oh and I loved how Sam
    Spoiler:
    sort of took the tablet away and started tinkering with it. It wasn't like ripping it out of his hand, it was just that she had an idea & was itching to try it.
    Very Sam
    Spoiler:
    i loved that scene too. zelenka was still talking when sam just took the laptop and started doing her thing. sooooo sam!

there really wasn't anything i didn't enjoy in the ep. well, maybe sheppard climbing around on the tower, because i didn't feel he was really scared while doing it. even if he isn't paralyzed by fear (like i would be), he still should have shown more whimpering moments. at least to me.

the mckay/katie thing turned out good, and i mean in a realistic way.

keller/ronon is very cute.

nice moments for teyla (with her admitting to herself about her restrictions) and sheppard's fear of teyla going into labor.

just a nice ep.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
      See, from those caps

Spoiler:
      he was totally putting his jacket on the floor, so his eyes were alredy down and then Bam! Boobies in his line of vision. Totally an accidental oggling.

*edit* Wait, I said boobies. If I add Spazzie to my post, will she come 'round again?
      *edit again* had to add the 'round' *cough*
      Spoiler:
      My eyeline is ABOVE hers, and I probably STILL would have looked. Although probably not for the same reasons he did... that neckline is low enough to draw anyone's eye....
      sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
      Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
        Some Sam caps from Quarantine

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
        A couple of more caps

Spoiler:

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
        LOL the whole sequence was rather funny....great job by both.

Here's some captures of it

Spoiler:

Oh man, the more I see and here about this ep, makes me want to see it more. I can't wait until it's on youtube. Thanks for the caps, I love the look on her face when she was trying to tell that joke.
        You got to love Amanda, she makes the funniest faces

I don't think I said this here yet, so:

Congrats to helengmagnus23 and skydiver!!

whoohoo!

And Quarantine was awesome.

I'll just put a big ol' 'Me too!' stamp on what sky said.

the character interaction was great. Sam was fabulous.

Spoiler:
        And poor Zelenka.

Being stuck in a small space with your genius, smokin hot boss.

His 'Boobies!' double take was classic.
        Yup, Zelenka was just showing admiration and appreciation of her lovely feminine qualities.

God, the jokes, faces, and the beauty. I wish my boss was like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
          Spoiler:
          My eyeline is ABOVE hers, and I probably STILL would have looked. Although probably not for the same reasons he did... that neckline is low enough to draw anyone's eye....
          *tugs v-neck up*

That's considered low? Oops...
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
            HOLY CRAP!!!!!!
            Spoiler:

i won!!!
            Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
            More congratulations are in order!!

James has posted on The Insider again and has announced the 9 winners to partake in the sanctuary writers workshop and I note that there are some Samandans on the list. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

HelenMagnus23
            Civra_Matrona
            Mac0679
            Kef1
            P!nkhair
            Gilean
            The New Morrigans (Ariel Hedgehog, Satine and Amazonqueen)
            Skydiver
            Kirilee

Still no green light for Sanctuary going into production but it sounds like it is close.
            Congratulations to our very talented members. Well done!!

Spoiler for Douglas Adams OT:
            Spoiler:
            It's 5 books and IMHO, the best ever written....
            And 42 was Mulder's apartment number.
            These are the only books I've ever read where I was literally laughing out loud the entire time. I happened to be studying in the southeast of England at the time, so could actually understand the British references. Very, very funny books.

Comment

Loved Sam in the last episode. (When don't I love her?!?)

Go Sam!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bekah See
                Hmmmm, I didn't mean to sound snitty on my last post, it was just an observation that most men (and probably women) would notice a bit of skin on Amanda. I thought she looked great in that ep.
                Heh, I didn't mean to sound snitty either.

I think I will just add a "Hell Yeah!"
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Testing, testing... hey cool it worked! my first attempt at entering a sig, that is...
                  sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
                  Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
                    Testing, testing... hey cool it worked! my first attempt at entering a sig, that is...
                    And a gorgeous sig it is
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hello Amanda Tapping Fans.. got something for you!!

Anyhow, my friend and I were standing there behind some black Jackets from the Banff Springs. Stars we didn't recognize, but them I asked my friend "I wonder where Amanda Tapping is??" Amanda turned around and said Right here!! She is so nice!! WOW!! She was telling stories about Olivia and I asked her about the General and showed my picture and she smiled and said "My Sweetie!!" Oh man!!

So anyhow, I stood beside Amanda and Nathon and got my picture with them but the person running my camera didn't know how to use it!! They are both blurry!! I hate digitals!!

But my Film Camera got some good pictures and Amanda was impressed I was still using film. HAHA!! Oh and Amanda told me a Knock, knock joke and I just looked at here and said "Oh for Crying out loud" and she laughed at me!!

I just told her I am a Jack Fan!! I asked what she is doing next August around the GateCon time, and said just smiled at me and said "I am in the area!!"

Thought you might like this.. I will post the picture tomorrow when film is developed!!

Later ONTLL's
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Anyhow, my friend and I were standing there behind some black Jackets from the Banff Springs. Stars we didn't recognize, but them I asked my friend "I wonder where Amanda Tapping is??" Amanda turned around and said Right here!! She is so nice!! WOW!! She was telling stories about Olivia and I asked her about the General and showed my picture and she smiled and said "My Sweetie!!" Oh man!!

So anyhow, I stood beside Amanda and Nathon and got my picture with them but the person running my camera didn't know how to use it!! They are both blurry!! I hate digitals!!

But my Film Camera got some good pictures and Amanda was impressed I was still using film. HAHA!! Oh and Amanda told me a Knock, knock joke and I just looked at here and said "Oh for Crying out loud" and she laughed at me!!

I just told her I am a Jack Fan!! I asked what she is doing next August around the GateCon time, and said just smiled at me and said "I am in the area!!"

Thought you might like this.. I will post the picture tomorrow when film is developed!!

Later ONTLL's
                        Wow, thank you for such an awesome story

*thinks about taking up skiing*
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Later ONTLL's
                          WHAT?!?!?!?! You and your friend are extremely lucky, lucky, devils!!!! Stories like that just can't be made up! Thank you for sharing that with us.
                          Last edited by Alan; 19 January 2008, 06:39 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

rick makes a habit of doing the banff thing every year. the stalker in me has given passing thought to going ther and hanging out just to watch...then i realize that it's a 4 star (or maybe 5) resort and it's silly to run away to canada to a ski resort when i don't know how
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                              And a gorgeous sig it is
                              Awww, thanks Neep. You gave me the warm fuzzies
                              sigpic

SG-1 FanFiction
                              Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
                                Oh... my....

Can I please borrow the experience? It's very simple really... I just need to eat your brain. Ta.
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X