Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    i could make a snarky remark about all the sleep in the world and beauty....but i'll be good
    Well now you put it out there...I want to hear it...coz I can tell you from my experience...sleep is so overrated!!!!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
      It (of course) being that The Oooobster needs no sleep to be beee-ooooo-teeeee-ful.

suse
      Would you like a straw with that???........Just joking suse...you're gorgeous!!!...and no I don't need a straw either!!!
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post

*feelz pikked on*

*sulkz*
        Awwww....there there Über...we still love you!!!

BTW...you need help with your spelling...I was gonna say it sucks but I didn't want to hurt your feelings any more than they already have been!!!
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
          <urgo>Woof.</urgo>

*pats Uber on the head

Poor puppy.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
            Janet: What was that yelling I heard earlier? Was that Oooober?
            Sam: Yes, she's such an attention hog, but she's so cute and harmless that it doesn't bother me. Besides, she made a kick ass vid in my honor.
            Janet: Really?
            Jack: No, it's in honor of the whole team.
            Sam: Hush Jack, no one asked you.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky456 View Post
              Oh, and for the people here who did sent a christmas, here's where you can read the messages http://www.amandatapping.com/Special...Christmas2007/

BTW, is the any letters in there from anyone here?
              Thank you Rocky for that link...I'm just checking to see if my letter made it...I've already seen a few Samandans in there...and can I just this....thus far, all the letters have been absolutely beautiful...although some are very long, there has been so much thought put into each and every one of them...even the short and succinct ones!!...it truly is inspiring to read!!!
              EDIT:...found mine...glad it made it but I forgot what I had written...oh boy!!
              Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
              And The Winner Is....

JULIA'S SAMANDA!!

I proudly present Julia's Samanda to each and every one of you
              I'm humbled and honoured that you all voted for my name to be in it
              Our star is in the Pegasus Constellation

You can look for yourself by going to...
              http://www.shiningstars.com
              Enter the site click on the members button and type in the user name and password which are:
              User name: Samanda1
              Password: Stargate
              (they are case sensitive)
              once logged in click Star menu, then click My Star from there you can print out a certificate and star chart of our star for your very own wall

The vote results were:

Julia's Samanda with 18 votes
              Samanda with 6 votes
              Hic Comitas Regit with 1 vote
              Tappinator with 1 vote
              Blue Jello Rules with 0 votes

Thank You everyone for voting it was fun

(((((((Samanda's))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
              PS: Sorry it took so long it was a lot of typing and had some technical issues too
              YAY!!!

Thank you Julia for allowing us to help choose a name for the star and for doing so on our behalf...I'm so glad that that name was chosen!!!
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                grabs the world's smallest violin
                Oh...that would be the one you play between your thumb and forefinger right???
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                  Methinks it's time to rewatch Classic SG-1. I *do not* remember Janet having the pouffy/curly hair. Looks like she spent too much time in curlers.

suse
                  ...I was thinking the same thing...where did that hair come from?????

Still reading the greetings....there are so many German fans...wow...that's cool!!!!
                  EDIT:...and lots of Aussies too...woohoo!!!

EDIT again...that ep with Janet's hair is from "Bane"...that I know...but that hair...I have never noticed it before...hehe!!
                  Last edited by Chelle DB; 17 January 2008, 06:37 PM.
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                    Another Vancouver con flight story.

Becky made one of her quotes quilts for the Gatecon charity auction and she hadn't quite finished it when we left, (the binding around the edge needed hand sewing down.) So once the flight was under way, she got it out and we both started to sew from either end. We were sitting in the three seat section of the cabin and the elderly lady sitting on the other seat was saying that she didn't think she could take embroidery on the plane (it was after 911) and so was left with nothing to do. Becky, half joking, said that she had a spare needle and the lady was so chuffed that she had something to do and joined in. The binding was done pretty quickly after that. It caused quite a stir in the cabin and by the time we got to Vancouver, everyone knew about Gatecon, Stargate and the charity aspect of Sci Fi conventions. Lets hope we did the image some good on that one! I get really fed up with the hackneyed image of Sci Fi congoers all dressed up in costumes. Some of us do, and very good they look too, but it's not what we go for!

Kay aka Mumsey
                    Mine of silly flight stories.
                    awe..I liked that one. Poor woman. Was awful nice of you to ask her to join ya. Most people wouldnt bother at all.

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                    And The Winner Is....

JULIA'S SAMANDA!!

I proudly present Julia's Samanda to each and every one of you
                    I'm humbled and honoured that you all voted for my name to be in it

Our star is in the Pegasus Constellation <snipped>
                    Fan-tas-tic! Tis an awesome gift Julia to share with us all. We couldnt have picked a better name I think. Thank you for doing this for us. You rock!

Comment

JM has released the first 3 titles of the new eps of SGA season 5....
                      Spoiler:
                      Meanwhile, the order of season five’s the first three episodes has been locked. It’ll go Search and Rescue, The Seed, and Broken Ties.

Found this doohickey in Sam's lab....
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky456 View Post
                        Oh, and for the people here who did sent a christmas, here's where you can read the messages http://www.amandatapping.com/Special...Christmas2007/

BTW, is the any letters in there from anyone here?
                        I saw mine in there

donamac

Comment

I saw it too Dona!!!

I've just spent several hours trying to find somewhere to stay in Tasmania...it's like finding hens teeth!!
                          But I did find a little place called Scamanda....hehe...I'm hoping we will stay there on our last night!! And we'll hopefully go to Penguin on the first day on the way to Strahan...I kept giggling and hubby asked me what was funny...he didn't get it...but then why would he!!
                          Anyhoo...it's really quiet here...I keep finding us on page 2...that's sad!!
                          I'll be back on Sunday night as we have the wedding thing for dad and mum tomorrow...I have to get the cakes and do some other running around stuff...but I highly doubt I will be doing any public speaking now as I suggested to mum the speech she wanted me to make would be better coming from her...but I did prepare something just in case!!
                          Night folks...take care, be safe and have fun....and enjoy the weekend!!!
                          (((Samanda)))
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                            JM has released the first 3 titles of the new eps of SGA season 5....

Found this doohickey in Sam's lab....
                            Any word on AT being in any of those eps perhaps?

LOL Love the doohickey too! Saved it to show a friend later! Thanks for the chuckle it gave me this morning.

Comment

i haven't heard anything about casting,but they must have an idea if they have episodes written. and if production starts next month, they also have to know who's gonna be there or not

my gut instinct? there's 1-2 folks taht might be hammering out some details, and they don't want to announce anything until it's signed and done. or maybe the actor is out of reach - vacation or something - and they need them to sign before it's official
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                                Janet: What was that yelling I heard earlier? Was that Oooober?
                                Sam: Yes, she's such an attention hog, but she's so cute and harmless that it doesn't bother me. Besides, she made a kick ass vid in my honor.
                                Janet: Really?
                                Jack: No, it's in honor of the whole team.
                                Sam: Hush Jack, no one asked you.
                                Woohoo! A Kickass Carter video!!!! That would soooo rock!!!

I guess I'll have to make one now.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X