No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if I start arguing with you, that I am me...am I in essence arguing with myself and what does that mean, when I'm having a discussion/ arguement with Jan, Ann and Deejay? Oy, I think, I'm, I mean we, us...everybody is having a headache
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      So if I start arguing with you, that I am me...am I in essence arguing with myself and what does that mean, when I'm having a discussion/ arguement with Jan, Ann and Deejay? Oy, I think, I'm, I mean we, us...everybody is having a headache
      After much soul-searching, I've decided the best way to deal with this is to get on with things as usual.

So, thunking, inneundo, randomness, in-jokes and conversations about glittery codpieces it is, then
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
        After much soul-searching, I've decided the best way to deal with this is to get on with things as usual.

So, thunking, inneundo, randomness, in-jokes and conversations about glittery codpieces it is, then
        Oooh, I think I agree with me
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
          You've always had an identity crisis. You just never noticed before.

Of course the other personalities don't help with the essays. That's your job.

Don't pull a jckfan and start drinking. You can handle it right now. Just take my word for it.

*licks* *slurps*

Neep, the licking has begun anew. Come out, come out wherever you are.
          I was drinking to start with. Admittedly not with access to the official drinks cabinet, but still in the corner hiccuping to myself.

Aha! *Licks back fiendishly*

Yep. I'm doomed.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm all confuzzled, with who is whom and whatnot.

I'm just glad there's only one me. But I think so is everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              Okay, I am not going to reveal any spoilers for AOT but I will just say this. I have made it no secret that I've only ever "kinda liked" Sam as an individual character (I like her better in pairings or in a team context). SGA has actually made me like her less But, after watching AOT...

I OFFICIALLY LOOOOVE SAMANTHA CARTER!

I just thought I'd share that with the one group I knew would appreciate it. Seriously, I know some Sam-fans didn't like AOT...but coming from a completely different place...this is the first time I have really just adored the character for the character.

-Stef
              Spoiler:
              i'd be very curious of what happened in the movie to make you love her now. that's a real question. i think as long as you spoiler everything, you could talk about her in the movie.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                I'm all confuzzled, with who is whom and whatnot.

I'm just glad there's only one me. But I think so is everyone else.
                Join the club. Although I have to say that I'm always confused...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  i'd be very curious of what happened in the movie to make you love her now. that's a real question. i think as long as you spoiler everything, you could talk about her in the movie.

sally
                  Spoilers for Ark of truth

Spoiler:

There's a Sam/Cam infirmary scene at the end reminiscent of the one in LITS only now it's Cam who's injured and Sam bakes Macaroons and gives him a peck on the cheek

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                    I can clear up the mystery over minigeek's birthdays... <snip for sheer length>
                    Ahah! I am glad that is all cleared up...*makes notes for future reference*

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                    I have one question. Who's got the keys to the Royal Liquor Cabinet? It's almost time for a little rum in my holiday nog. Ok, I know it's before noon here, but it may take some time to locate the key. Besides, it's after 5pm in London...
                    Not to mention that I'm sure someone needs to make what my family calls "booze balls"--those yummy truffle things with rum or flavored brandy...
                    My sister makes them with quite a kick. I'm like Jack drinking Skaara's moonshine when I eat those. (Love Sam's reaction to that, btw--how's that for on topic? )
                    (really, jckfan's ordinarily not much of a drinker.) hic!
                    *sings* It's five o'clock somewhere.....

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                    *hic*

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9978/drunkpu7.gif

I have a 17 hour flight tomorrow. I need it!
                    two words....sleeping tablets....I use them for transatlantic flights, being unconscious really helps time fly....though once I did wake up with my head on the shoulder of the woman next to me...thankfully she was also asleep and her husband just looked amused

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
                    Fic Update.

The Enemy Within
                    Ooh....thanks! Ficcy goodness!
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                      Spoilers for Ark of truth

Spoiler:

There's a Sam/Cam infirmary scene at the end reminiscent of the one in LITS only now it's Cam who's injured and Sam bakes Macaroons and gives him a peck on the cheek
                      Oh that's good. I think they need to show more friendship between those two. Looking forward to it

Comment

Got a couple minutes? Want to share the Christmas/New Year cheer?

S3M Holiday Greetings
                        (214) 615-6044 ext 5630

As for our beloved international friends who don't want to call long distance...no worries. Record a brief "howdy do" Christmas/New Year's greeting on your computer...and by brief I mean BRIEF (a couple minutes tops)...and email it to moi.

[email protected]

Y'all got 'til Friday-ish! So scoot!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

lll
                          Happy Birthday, minigeek!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            bugger, i just realized that i totally blew off Kamil's christmas greeting for amanda

There was such a long list of requirements and conditions and the like and i was busy so i filed it away to do later, then it got buried on page 2 of my inbox and i totally blew it off

Oh well.

Life's a witch and then you grow up
                            Oh, that sucks. I sent her one a couple of days after I got the e-mail. I also sent her a christmas card yesterday. Hey speaking of which, since it's almost christmas, who here has sent her a christmas e-mail, or a christmas card?

Comment

i sent a christmas card with my others a couple of weeks ago
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Call me outta the loop, but how has anyone seen AoT?

Okay, I figured out how. Never mind!

Ah, well, still a Sam fan as always-loving SGA and can't wait for the movies. Hope there's a lot more great Sam stuff in store!

Comment

Working...
                                X