Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI

OT: Yesterday was my birthday i turned 24 i spent the day with family and freinds it was so cool we went to sizzler and then SHOPPING yay i got the simpson's movie some cloth's and i still can't decied on glasses i was looking for one's similer to the one's Sam wares in MOEBUIS but i couldnt find them . Does Amanda ware glasses ?

And at work today i was on the register by myself it was scary at first but i got the hang of it when it got a little scary i just thought of Amanda and there was this mean lady in work she pick's on me becase i'm youngest there she makes it that i dont know what i'm doing when i do know what i'm doing and she think's becase she hang's around with the manager she boss everyone around she drives me mad but i dont show it when i'm there sorry had to get that off my chest .

I love that AOT pic Amanda look's great i cant wait to see it .
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
      Here here! I love it when beautiful women look their age...true beauty isn't changed by age, but brought out into a better light by wisdom and experience.

A woman I know is forever trying to convince people she is 26 (she's in her mid forties) and it's just kind of pathetic!
      OT: Age and Birthdays
      Spoiler:
      That is quite sad really.

Sometimes not telling your correct age isn't intentional.

I remember being 38 for about 3 years because I didn't figure out the math right. I knew I was older than 35, but not 40, so 38 seemed right at the time. That is until I realised I had already had two '38th' birthday parties. Oh well. It didn't kill me and nobody cared.

I celebrated my 40th birthday for over a year as 2 friends and I all turned 40 the same year. We each made a list of all the things we wanted to do before age 40 and did the things we hadn't that year. By the time 18 months had passed, we were broke, exhausted, and very happy.

Now I'm 'about' 42

How do you think Sam celebrated her 40th birthday party?

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
        Spoiler:

I remember being 38 for about 3 years because I didn't figure out the math right. I knew I was older than 35, but not 40, so 38 seemed right at the time. That is until I realised I had already had two '38th' birthday parties. Oh well. It didn't kill me and nobody cared.

I celebrated my 40th birthday for over a year as 2 friends and I all turned 40 the same year. We each made a list of all the things we wanted to do before age 40 and did the things we hadn't that year. By the time 18 months had passed, we were broke, exhausted, and very happy.

Now I'm 'about' 42

Cake. Jello. Lots of it. Fights broke out over flavours. Then events took a strange turn...

Well, she does have highly influential (and more than slightly odd) team members...
        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          Don't know if anyone has seen it, but there is a new AOT Sam picture. Nothing spoilery...but don't want to take any chances:
          Spoiler:

Nice picture

-Stef
          She's amazingly beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing that, Stef.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

thank you Jenny!!! thank you so much!!! now I also have huge HD caps for Sam/Amanda

love them

*thud*

someone pick me up here, too much beauty might kill me

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
              thank you Jenny!!! thank you so much!!! now I also have huge HD caps for Sam/Amanda

love them

*thud*

I'd love to help you out, RepliCartertje but I have problems of my own as a result of HD Sam...I've lost all feeling in my arms and legs.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                HI

OT: Yesterday was my birthday i turned 24 i spent the day with family and freinds it was so cool we went to sizzler and then SHOPPING yay i got the simpson's movie some cloth's and i still can't decied on glasses i was looking for one's similer to the one's Sam wares in MOEBUIS but i couldnt find them . Does Amanda ware glasses ?

she does. I don't know if she has to wear them all the time,but both her and rick wear reading glasses. Occasionally you'll catch a glimpse of her wearing hers and i know that rick wears them because at avalon he had his and i think he'd lost them so had to buy a new pair and they still had the little stickers on them
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hey Everyone,

How would Sam celebrate her birthday?
                  She would visit a science museum with the guys, then then all go back Sam's house and have cake and blue jello and then as it turned dusk Sam would take her Indian out for a spin while the guys tidied her kitchen, lastly once she was alone, she'd take a long hot bubble bath and a beer

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                  I had some pretty good news today...this is what I posted in the ship thread earlier...I'll pop it in spoilers coz it's OT...
                  Spoiler:
                  just a wee bit of OT here for a sec...went with dad and mum to the oncologist today to find out how the treatment is going and what happens now...we have to wait for a CT scan result and should know by Friday morning...but the oncologist seems quite optimistic that dad is heading towards remission...so that's good stuff!! So I'm gonna go have a very stiff drink tonight after dinner...thank you everyone for all your love and support to dad and the family...fingers crossed we'll have wonderful news on Friday and dad will have many more Christmases to look forward to!!!
                  Thank you all so very much!!

(((Thank you Samandans everywhere!!)))
                  chelle... OT

Spoiler:

chelle, I'll keep my fingers and everything else crossed for Friday I'll be thinking of you all (((((((chelle and all the family))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Happy Birthday helenmagnus23!!

How we missed your birthday is beyond me!! Hope you had a great day!!
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                      Hey Everyone,

How would Sam celebrate her birthday?
                      She would visit a science museum with the guys, then then all go back Sam's house and have cake and blue jello and then as it turned dusk Sam would take her Indian out for a spin while the guys tidied her kitchen, lastly once she was alone, she'd take a long hot bubble bath and a beer

chelle... OT

Spoiler:

chelle, I'll keep my fingers and everything else crossed for Friday I'll be thinking of you all (((((((chelle and all the family))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      (((Julia)))...thank you sweetie!!

I like the idea of Sam spending her birthday at her home with the boys and a few close friends having cake and coffee...or beer...and just chillin and enjoying the company!!...then later she take the Indian out for a burl!!
                      Must go to bed...am very tired now!! Night again!!
                      Last edited by Chelle DB; 19 December 2007, 05:02 AM.
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

i think, about the time she hits 40, she's not really in the mood to celebrate her birthday, cause it's kida a melancholy day (you know, i'm 40, i'm single, etc)

but the guys insist on celebrating so they go out to dinner where cameron embarrasses her, vala enjoys the fun, daniel gets in on the act - cause he IS older than her and

for the shippers

Spoiler:
                        she goes home, finds a chocolate covered colonel general in her living room and then REALLY has fun

and realizes that it's just a number and really doesn't matter all that much
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          she does. I don't know if she has to wear them all the time,but both her and rick wear reading glasses. Occasionally you'll catch a glimpse of her wearing hers and i know that rick wears them because at avalon he had his and i think he'd lost them so had to buy a new pair and they still had the little stickers on them
                          I have seen a photo of Amanda with her hubby Alan and she was wearing glasses...same as the ones I'm wearing right now...I only wear mine for reading...I can't eat when I'm wearing them coz it makes me dizzy...weird huh??!!

And she still looks like a million squillion dollars...she's so incredibly awesome!!!
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

i think, about the time she hits 40, she's not really in the mood to celebrate her birthday, cause it's kida a melancholy day (you know, i'm 40, i'm single, etc)
                            but the guys insist on celebrating so they go out to dinner where cameron embarrasses her, vala enjoys the fun, daniel gets in on the act - cause he IS older than her and
                            for the shippers

Spoiler:
                            she goes home, finds a chocolate covered colonel general in her living room and then REALLY has fun

I'm supposed to be in bed right now...but...SQUEEEE...thanks Sky...and they say I'm bad...you are so in the gutter....such a nice place to splash around in though don't ya think!!
                            And you're right...it is just a number...you're only as old as you feel...or as my mama used to say...you're only as old as the man you feel!!!...and you can interpret that any which way you like but I said nothing bad!!!
                            Seriously though...40 is the new 30...so they say...I'm only a few years off hitting the big 4 0 and I'm not fussed either way...I'm hoping to be celebrating it in the UK at AT4!!!
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Now I'm 'about' 42

Good on you and your friend!! No one can guess my correct age and I really don't care anymore...long story I won't bore you with...but...back to Sam...she's 40 already??? I missed it!! Bugger!
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky456 View Post
                                Wow, were can I get this magazine? Cause that's like a must have mag.
                                You can also buy it at Borders Books if you have one near you. I usually don't look through the magazine section there as I generally hit the shelves of books, but last time I wandered through that area, I saw it in the science fiction/fantasy section and all time stood still as I snatched it and eagerly leafed through it. It's a definite good read!

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                                I had the chance to have many many SG1 pics in HQ, so I thought I share some with you. Here are the pics where you can find Sam alone or with any other characters. I post the thumbnails not to have any problems with the HQ size pics. The pics are from Seasons 1-9. Enjoy!
                                WOW Jenny! Thanks so much! I had a wonderful time walking down 'season lane' enjoying every single one of those pics. *nods*

I had some pretty good news today...this is what I posted in the ship thread earlier...I'll pop it in spoilers coz it's OT...
                                Spoiler:
                                just a wee bit of OT here for a sec...went with dad and mum to the oncologist today to find out how the treatment is going and what happens now...we have to wait for a CT scan result and should know by Friday morning...but the oncologist seems quite optimistic that dad is heading towards remission...so that's good stuff!! So I'm gonna go have a very stiff drink tonight after dinner...thank you everyone for all your love and support to dad and the family...fingers crossed we'll have wonderful news on Friday and dad will have many more Christmases to look forward to!!!
                                Thank you all so very much!!

(((Thank you Samandans everywhere!!)))
                                awe thats great news Chelle! Crossing my fingers and sending loads of positive thoughts your way that Fridays result will be the one you've been waiting to hear! *hugs*

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                                HI

And at work today i was on the register by myself it was scary at first but i got the hang of it when it got a little scary i just thought of Amanda and there was this mean lady in work she pick's on me becase i'm youngest there she makes it that i dont know what i'm doing when i do know what i'm doing and she think's becase she hang's around with the manager she boss everyone around she drives me mad but i dont show it when i'm there sorry had to get that off my chest .

I love that AOT pic Amanda look's great i cant wait to see it .
                                Happy Birthday helenmagnus23!!

Sounds like you had an awesome day! YAY!
                                And good for you! Keep using AT as your confidence booster if it helps. You can't go wrong there!

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                                Cake. Jello. Lots of it. Fights broke out over flavours. Then events took a strange turn...

Well, she does have highly influential (and more than slightly odd) team members...
                                Can't agree more!

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

love them

*thud*

*lifts off floor and fans*

for the shippers

Spoiler:

Hahaha...now that sounds like an awesome little Jack/Sam fic

I have seen a photo of Amanda with her hubby Alan and she was wearing glasses...same as the ones I'm wearing right now...I only wear mine for reading...I can't eat when I'm wearing them coz it makes me dizzy...weird huh??!!

And she still looks like a million squillion dollars...she's so incredibly awesome!!
                                She's beautiful no matter the glasses imho. They just add to her natural beauty which I absolutely love. *admires*

Good on you and your friend!! No one can guess my correct age and I really don't care anymore...long story I won't bore you with...but...back to Sam...she's 40 already??? I missed it!! Bugger!
                                I'm way past legal drinking age here, but I'm forever being carded whenever I go out. I kinda grin when I hand my license over cos by now I know the surprised looks that I'll get. It's fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X