Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Über View Post
    That...was...FANTASTIC!!! Your vid just earned itself a 5-rate from me! Well done!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      That...was...FANTASTIC!!! Your vid just earned itself a 5-rate from me! Well done!
      Thank you all.

It was accepted into the contest so now it's all about getting to be a finalist. So...go to Youtube. View it on Youtube. Rate it on Youtube!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Coley wrote: "I know a few people sent supporting fan mail to her at the start of the season, but I guess anyone who feels inclined to send further support now episodes have aired I'm sure she would greatly appreciate it!!

How would I be able to do that? I mean is there a link or something I could follow? And is there a way to see who else has written to her?

jckfan55 wrote: "i can imagine it would hurt to read a lot of mean comments.
        I'm glad AT knows about SAGC--a great antidote to the negs."

I hear you jckfan55, I'm hurt just reading that. But, I'm also glad she knows about all those positive threads on the Gateforum, like this one! And I'm sure when she reads all those positive things from here or wherever else on this forum, about her and/or Carter, it cheers her up, cause she'll always have a lot of fans. And as far as that the New and Improved Anti-Carter in Season 4 thread thing, look at that thread, it doesn't even have 100 pages, while this one has almost 4100 pages of nothing be very positive things about her, and you're right, that is a great antidote to the negs. Anyway, Amanda if you do come by here, we think you're great at what you do, and we love you!

Comment

Id agree with the title of this topic

Comment

first, as a mod rocky, we don't worry about other threads. It doesn't matter if the anti-carter thread has 23895 posts. that's thier business. what we do here is ours. and what we do here is to enjoy all things sam/amanda

Now, not as a mod, back to writing amanda, what people write is their business. We don't compare notes or anything. If you or anyone else wants to drop amanda a line

Amanda Tapping
            c/o Bridge Studios
            2400 Boundary Road
            Burnaby, BC, Canada
            V5M 3Z3
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by heroesfan View Post
              that's the most succinct and wonderful thing i've read in a long while. and i totally agree.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

it's another fic rec
                http://annerbhp.livejournal.com/36081.html

it might have been rec'd before, i can't recall. tag to LITS, with the requisite spoilers. and a bit of sam and jack too for those that aren't in the mood
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                  Celandine If everyone doesn't mind their addresses being kept then that would be great, thanks, will I PM you with my e-mail addy?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  Well I hardly ever delete things I think I might need later. Well mostly never. If I do, I usually procrastinate till the final moment before chucking. PM away though m'dear! I'll be waiting and will get it sent out right away.

Originally posted by ames View Post
                  *snort* I knew I loved this thread for a reason
                  Speaking of post counts - go me! I hit triple digits!
                  *does lil happy dance*
                  whee..Congrats! *does happy dance with you*

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  LOL, now that everyone's in the gutter; shall I go against my normal behaviour and pull you all out We can just blame CG for it then, since it was her idea to list our Christmas fics, so I finally finished writing one

What is This Christmas

Warning:

Spoiler:
                  NO WHUMP
                  *bookmarks for later* Thanks! I've been in the mood to read some fic lately so I'll thoroughly enjoy this!

LOL..ok, ok! Didnt have time this morning when I watched it but will make a point of doing so later tonight. Congrats on your vid being accepted too! *bounce*

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  it's another fic rec

it might have been rec'd before, i can't recall. tag to LITS, with the requisite spoilers. and a bit of sam and jack too for those that aren't in the mood
                  Another one! Neat! Hopefully all this reading will jar the inspiration for a christmas story from me. I totally need to get moving on my Secret Santa gift. eep! Six days left! *panics*

Comment

There was another downpour in the Christmas card shower today. I got 5!

Thanks to spacegirlnz, Pengyn (it has funny peguins on it), HiSG1Fans, SG Gato, and dipsofjazz!

I love seeing the wonderful variety of cards! I am putting them on the mirror above my fireplace. As soon as I get them all I will take a picture They are my only christmas decorations (since I spending the actual holiday with my family in Minnesota).
                    Last edited by antoa; 10 December 2007, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post

Thanks to spaceingirlz, Pengyn (it has funny peguins on it), HiSG1Fans, SG Gato, and dipsofjazz!

I love seeing the wonderful variety of cards! I am putting them on the mirror above my fireplace. As soon as I get them all I will take a picture They are my only christmas decorations (since I spending the actual holiday with my family in Minnesota).
                      I have to move mine soon There is no more space on top of the turtle tank.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post

Thanks to spaceingirlz, Pengyn (it has funny peguins on it), HiSG1Fans, SG Gato, and dipsofjazz!

YAY! Good to know some of my international ones have arrived!!!!
                        Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                        I only have 3 so far, but that's almost all of my DVD player full (as well as my rose), so I think I'll have to put a string up somewhere to hang them from.
                        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

I already did! you got a five! Good luck with it!

Beautifully and succinctly put!

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          it's another fic rec

ooh thanks...*saves for later*

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                          Another one! Neat! Hopefully all this reading will jar the inspiration for a christmas story from me. I totally need to get moving on my Secret Santa gift. eep! Six days left! *panics*
                          Ceeeeeelllll...I keep missing you on msn! *pouts*

Arrrgghhhh secret Santa! *pokes brain*

me and my room mate made cookies again...and I ate too much...sugar high at bedtime YAY!
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                          My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Sweetie, you need to decide your own worth... Make it a lot.

The vid was great. 5 stars and a snap.

Regarding Sky's...nasty skies... She's getting ice storms and the US Southeast is 79 F. And humid. On Dec 10. Bet it snows next week.

I'm about ready to break out the shorts and Berkies again.

Fic rec! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3031647/..._a_Wounded_Sky
                            I'm only halfway thru. So far so good. Minor S/J. More of an acknowledgement of storyline than romance.

suse
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                              Guess I'll have to make a new arrangement of all the cards as my cats keep knocking them over. At my other house I used to tape them around the deck doors but I'm renting now and taping them isn't an option. Someone mentioned hanging them on a "clothesline" so I'll dig for my clothespins and try that.

I love getting cards!!! Thanks everyone!

Donamac

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                that's the most succinct and wonderful thing i've read in a long while. and i totally agree.

sally
                                You just agreed with yourself

Thanks to SgGato, Bev, HiSG1fans, Donamac, Sky, Antoa, SG1Poz, Ames, and Charlie.. your cards have graced my presence
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X