Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    Temporarily unable to type due to covering their eyes and screaming: No!
    Jeez, girls just wanna have fun! I knew I should have put that hot tub photo on hold ... love 'ya, jckfan!

Maybe you'll like this one better ...

"Teal'c, did you just tappinate me?!"

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
      Jeez, girls just wanna have fun! I knew I should have put that hot tub photo on hold ... love 'ya, jckfan!

It was not I Major Carter, if you look further down, you will notice Thor.

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
        Who you callin' mature here?

You know we're in fine fettle when JCKFAN is the one showing the greatest restraint!
        who me?

Comment

Serious tappination ...

International Tappanation Day!

Comment

Who you callin' mature here?

You know we're in fine fettle when JCKFAN is the one showing the greatest restraint!
            Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
            who me?
            Yes, you. You are the only JCKFAN round these here parts.

That was a compliment, BTW. You're only supposed to be insulted when you're actually being insulted. Don't let the insults being thrown Mandy's way make you paranoid.
            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

That was a compliment, BTW. You're only supposed to be insulted when you're actually being insulted. Don't let the insults being thrown Mandy's way make you paranoid.
              See, I'm not paranoid, I know its all about me
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

On a side note, I just realized Sky's not in the thick of our charming repartee as she usually is. You don't think she got a life without us, do you?

I'm feeling especially pitiful pondering that thought.
                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

On a side note, I just realized Sky's not in the thick of our charming repartee as she usually is. You don't think she got a life without us, do you?

Now this is very very weird because, as I was getting together my final captionaries of the night (hears Samandans breathing sighs of relief), I just had the same thought: where's Sky?!

On that note, let me end this self-indulgent ramble ...

"Can't someone please confiscate CG's stash of Starbucks?"

"STEP AWAY FROM THE COFFEE!"

That's it, it's over, finis, fait accomplis, whatever! I'd rather be de-caffeinated than TAPPINATED!

I surrender.

'Nighty night, Samanda!
                  Last edited by ChopinGal; 24 September 2007, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Poor Sky has dial-up, and perhaps all these pictures are causing her computer to over-heat...that or all the modding she has to do is causing Sky to over-heat
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

On that note, let me end this self-indulgent ramble ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...nsultation.jpg

"Can't someone please confiscate CG's stash of Starbucks?"
                      Starbuck's, I thought it was sloe gin?
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Yes, you. You are the only JCKFAN round these here parts.

Ah, so I'm *legendary* rather than notorious.

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        See, I'm not paranoid, I know its all about me
                        yes, Mandy--it *is* all about you.

Nah, Sky's just regaining her strength before she scolds/joins us.

Comment

Starbuck's, I thought it was sloe gin?
                          Omigosh! Where are Coley and 1speed when I need them?! How did you guess my secret?! Good night!

Hic ... er, comitas regit.

Comment

i assume you guys have already seen the interview with jewel staite on GW's main page?

here's the AT/SC relevant bit from it anyway just in case.

Spoiler:
                            JS: Carter and Keller have a connection because they're both new and proving themselves a little bit. In the episode we're filming now, "Trio," they actually become friends. They're each out of their comfort zones and they start to open up about their personal lives, which is a lot of fun.

Amanda Tapping is hilarious, and I have a very tough time looking her in the eye during a scene without laughing...

Comment

Poor Sky has dial-up, and perhaps all these pictures are causing her computer to over-heat...that or all the modding she has to do is causing Sky to over-heat
                              Likely both.

Sorry Sky.

And the pics won't even load for me. And I have a kick butt line.

suse
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post
                                i assume you guys have already seen the interview with jewel staite on GW's main page?

here's the AT/SC relevant bit from it anyway just in case.

Spoiler:
                                JS: Carter and Keller have a connection because they're both new and proving themselves a little bit. In the episode we're filming now, "Trio," they actually become friends. They're each out of their comfort zones and they start to open up about their personal lives, which is a lot of fun.

Amanda Tapping is hilarious, and I have a very tough time looking her in the eye during a scene without laughing...
                                Thanks. This is the SGA episode that JM mentions in his blog, saying that Sam Carter will divulge a bit about herself and, it seems, love life.

And it seems that the "happy" factor and kidding around is continuing for AT on the new set. That's great.

Comment

Working...
                                X