Comment

Sg Gato's pics, captionised:

Spoiler:

He's totally looking down her top!

And Sam knows it!

And thinks it's darn funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
        It doesn't look like anyone else answered this one.

Episode tags are stories that take place usually immediately following the episode, and provide closure to specific things dealt with in the episode.
        Drabbles are fics of 100 words. (Though some people, including me, stretch that definition to 'about 100 words')
        Thank you for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Cascade View Post
          I like Amanda's pig tails too. I think in that Air Force promo-film thing that was talking about one of the SG1 movies (I forget which one...Ark of Truth maybe?), Amanda is sitting in a plane as Sam, with her hair in a pig tail, so hopefully we will see Sam with pig tails.

Pig tails? Does anybody have the photo to post here?

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            That makes me wonder what Amanda's going to wear at the cocktail party
            i seem to recall her being rather casual last year. slacks a shirt and a nice pretty orientalish jacket
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
              Amanda's commentaries are some of the most entertaining on the DVD's, she knows what fans want to hear and she's so funny...heck...some of them that do those commentaries you could put them in an empty room for 44 minutes and record them and it'd be entertaining and others are hideously boring. Always wish she'd done more over the season.
              Also wish they had audio commentaries for the earliest seasons as well, they'd have been great!
              I prefer Amanda's commentaries to anyone else's, especially when she's paired up with Martin Wood. I wish she had done more, but she's done more than any other actor, so I think we're lucky we've gotten as many as we have.
              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
              May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Cascade View Post
                I like Amanda's pig tails too. I think in that Air Force promo-film thing that was talking about one of the SG1 movies (I forget which one...Ark of Truth maybe?), Amanda is sitting in a plane as Sam, with her hair in a pig tail, so hopefully we will see Sam with pig tails.
                OK soooo confused here, because when someone says pig tail(s) I picture two (ala Vala's pig tails of doom), but what I think you really mean (because this is the only thing I have seen in pictures) is a pony tail - one single pony tail, not two pig tails. That's my distinction.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                  OK soooo confused here, because when someone says pig tail(s) I picture two (ala Vala's pig tails of doom), but what I think you really mean (because this is the only thing I have seen in pictures) is a pony tail - one single pony tail, not two pig tails. That's my distinction.
                  I define pigtails as either one or two ponytails, as long as they are in a pleat. Ponytails are just the hair pulled back. Hehe, just to confuse matters further!

Erm, here's a photo of what I mean:

(I found this photo at theamanadatappingclub.net. I didn't hotlink it, though. )

I'm sure I've seen a photo of Amanda in character as Sam with this sort of hair, post SG-1, but I'm not entirely sure.

Edit: I found the Air Force video thing I was talking about earlier. Turns out it is about Continuum, not Ark of Truth! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyBs_aGa7-0 Amanda's hair in that video is what I'd call a pigtail, or a pleat. Hehe, sorry for the confusion.
                  "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello..."

Comment

i define it as

pony tail, hair pulled back in a single bunch
                    a braid - hair pulled back into a plait
                    pig tails - hair on each side of the head, two bunches of hair, one on each side of the head
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      pig tails - hair on each side of the head, two bunches of hair, one on each side of the head
                      I just call those bunches. Argh, it's all very confusing. I suppose it all just differs, area to area.

Comment

i define it as

That's how I define them as well. For me pigtails is always 2, whether braided or not. And the mental image of Sam in pigtails frieghtened me for a bit Not that pigtails are bad (I wear them when my hair is long enough), it's just not a style I can see on Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                          That's how I define them as well. For me pigtails is always 2, whether braided or not. And the mental image of Sam in pigtails frieghtened me for a bit Not that pigtails are bad (I wear them when my hair is long enough), it's just not a style I can see on Sam.
                          Hehe, yeah, the pigtails you are referring to, or bunches as I know them by, would probably not be Sam's best style. I do like Amanda/Sam's hair in a pigtail/braid though.

Comment

i define it as

Ah, but I define pig tails as - hair on each side of the head, braided.

Pony tailS - same thing as pig tails only not braided.
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

*gets thoroughly confused by all the hair talk and sits in the corner mumbling.*

short hair is so much simpler

though I have to admit the ponytail and/or plait suits Sam in a 'growing up' kind of way...the change suits Sam now but would have looked silly on SG1 I think.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

I recently watched the ep Space Race (which I loved ) and I found that Sam looked really nice in that ep, and that there was some great shadowcamerawork. So I took the ep to my DVD, made lots and lots of caps, and from the best caps I made icons. Hope you enjoy, in 2 posts because of max IMG

26 Sam Space Race Icons part 1

1. 2. 3. 4.

5. 6. 7. 8.

9. 10. 11. 12.
                                Last edited by SamJackShipLover; 03 September 2007, 11:49 AM. Reason: Forgot that icons need numbering
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X