Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post

anyway, all this chit chat has me wondering how the die hard s/t shippers feel having waited 10 years....
    You're referring to Sam/Thor of course.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
      I recommend Dubbin
      oh what memories...evening before a rugby match as a child..eating my pasta, smearing my boots with dubbin and trying not to get the two mixed up...
      sigpic
      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Sorry, we fed the troll a bit.
        yes, yes you did.

thus your post counts went down accordingly

But i think i have it all cleaned up now
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          yes, yes you did.

Well, as long as you like the rum.

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
            I recommend Dubbin

As someone who's trying to expand their horizons, what is Dubbin?

Comment

yes, yes you did.

So Suse will buy ya that rum and coke at Gabit!
              sigpic

Comment

Sam’s a great character because she is...

Loyal
                Hard working
                Brave
                Funny
                Smart
                A Fighter
                A problem solver
                Positive
                Not always perfect
                A good friend
                Compassionate and ..

Spoiler:
                She likes Blue Jello!

And, as near as I can tell, many of the people on this thread and the actress that plays her, demonstrate similar qualities.

In fact, many people on the forum in general, display quite a bit of intelligence, humor, and tolerance - character/ actor/ actress preferences aside. That is why it is a FUN place to play.

Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                  So Suse will buy ya that rum and coke at Gabit!
                  Perhaps one. But not at the hotel.

Maybe I'll get a tiny bottle on the plane to give her.

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                    As someone who's trying to expand their horizons, what is Dubbin?
                    it's a type of soft wax used to waterproof leather boots etc! (Not to be confused with Dobbin the Horse, or indeed Muffin The Mule!)
                    "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Hey All,

I was going to post lots of quotes about today's discussion but I think I'll just say this:

On Motherhood: I think Sam will one day make a great Mum when she's ready its not a decision to be made lightly, people make the choice all the time whether(sp?) or not to have children and for lots different reasons take myself for example,
                      In spoilers in case folks don't want to read
                      Spoiler:
                      I trun 25 on Sept 21 I would dearly love children in fact it is a deep longing I have but b/c I have severe physical disabilities I have almost certainly decided against having children b/c they would inevitably(no matter how hard I tried not to let it happen)they would become my full time carers and my own opinion is it would be utterly unfair to knowing put a child in the position of feeling they have to care for me. It hurts like hell believe me but I like Sam made that choice not myself but for "my children"
                      and Sam may yet become a Mother but if not she'll have made a personal/maternal choice and I respect her for that

One last thing:
                      Amanda Tapping is one of the most open, sincere and true people I have ever met!

and if I can turn out to be only half the person she is then I'm doing great!

AMANDA RULES!!!

Oh and I got tickets for AT3!! Can't wait! *bounce bounce*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by wibbling View Post
                        it's a type of soft wax used to waterproof leather boots etc! (Not to be confused with Dobbin the Horse, or indeed Muffin The Mule!)
                        Thanks.

Also, I gree with what taggert said about Sam. I wish I was going to AT3, but can't. If there is a fourth, I'll will be going.

Comment

Gee with all this bouncing going on...I wonder if they are feeling the seismic activity across GW
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

*looks at thread post count*

Do you all realize that we completely missed a major Samandan milestone!?

So it may be a day late and a dollar short....but...

Congratulations Tittamiiren for writing post 75,000!!!!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=75000

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

well, i'm going....so watch out!!!!!!

and MG< you can run but you cant hide...i DO know what you look like after all
                              Yay Sky!! But oh dear, I'll have to wear a white sheet and carry a big fuzzy stick, it appears... that way, no one will recognize me!! Mwa ha ha ha!

Hey... what's the giant white blob with the fuzzy...
                              NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS! Moooove along....

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                                *looks at thread post count*

Do you all realize that we completely missed a major Samandan milestone!?

So it may be a day late and a dollar short....but...

Congratulations Tittamiiren for writing post 75,000!!!!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=75000
                                Everyone must now lick Tittamiire. What, that is the tradition, isn't it?

scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X