No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amanda/aka sam, used a lot of blue jello when they ate in the commissary.

i THINK it was an amanda thing. she had to eat something and i think the blue jello was just used, and it became a sam thing (might, MIGHT also be an actor thing...most actors live on a diet and jello can be a low/near zero calorie food if made sugar free...thus amanda could eat it take after take after take and not blow her diet...or be full of whatever food they were using)

over the years, sam has eaten a lot of blue jello, so fans have run iwth it

just like they've run iwth 'fishing' as an euphamism for sex
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
      We have a children's tv show down here called Banana's in pyjama's and the two banana's are simply named B1 and B2...guess what else down under is named B1 and B2??? Sorry...all the talk about boobs had me thinking again...ooops!
      Did you know that one of the bananas once fainted in me? It was a school holiday thing in the mall where I work... for some reason santa had B1, B2 and the gang of teddy bears instead of elves. Anyway, one of the bananas came staggering into the store and asked to come into the back room so the children wouldn't see her collapse. Then I helped her get the head off her costume (Christmas is in the middle of summer here, she was way overheated from dancing in the big padded costume in the sun) and got her some water. I think it was B1. Something that doesn't happen everyday, one of your childhood fangurlings fainting on you.

Hmmm.

Has anyone actually asked Amanda how the blue jello thing started?
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        :eek Now you tell me! I always thought they really were fishing like bunnies.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

NC

Comment

i THINK it was an amanda thing. she had to eat something and i think the blue jello was just used, and it became a sam thing (might, MIGHT also be an actor thing...most actors live on a diet and jello can be a low/near zero calorie food if made sugar free...thus amanda could eat it take after take after take and not blow her diet...or be full of whatever food they were using)
            I thought I heard somewhere that Amanda chose the blue jelly coz it was a nice/cool color...I like red the best myself...I like the taste better!!
            Jelly is also a great laxative...especially blue jelly!

As for fishing...I never saw it as a euphemism for sex but rather a term to describe Sam and Jack being in a relationship...being together...just not necessarily sex in general...did that make sense?
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
              LOL...... the birth of the moose throwing! Ah, good times!
              Yes indeed! And Happy Birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                Yes indeed! And Happy Birthday!
                From me too!

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                  JM dropped a hint for the shippers out there on his blog today :

Spoilers for Atlantis S4
                  Spoiler:
                  "To all of you Sam fans dying for a hint of what’s going on with Carter’s love life, you’ll have to wait until Trio for a not-so-subtle tip-off. Let the gang at SDJ begin their predictable hysterics…NOW!"
                  Starts calculating to see when "Trio" airs...

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                    Starts calculating to see when "Trio" airs...
                    Um, quick question...

Spoiler:
                    What is this 'SDJ' he referred to?

I feel like such a noob asking, but eh, enquiring minds and all that....

Spoiler:
                    MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
                    I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
                    this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
                    - John 15:12,13

Comment

Originally posted by DropsOfAngst View Post
                      Um, quick question...
                      Spoiler:
                      What is this 'SDJ' he referred to?
                      I feel like such a noob asking, but eh, enquiring minds and all that....
                      Don't worry...I didn't know what it was til today either...apparently its "Save Daniel Jackson" group...apparently they don't like the idea of Sam and Jack being together...I won't try to assume why...although I have been given a reason...but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to venture down that road anyway...each to their own right???
                      Anyone else able to explain why the SDJ folk might be a little upset about the
                      Spoiler:
                      not so subtle revelation of Sam's love life???

Ok, I have a quick question before I go for the day...where can I get some really good pics from Sanctuary??? There aren't many in the website and I've seen some posted around that I have no idea where they came from so I was just wondering if there was like a website or something that has a load of really cool Sanctuary pics. Thank you for putting up with my aloofness!!
                      On that...I'm having a great day...hope your day has been great...especially yours Tracy!!
                      Good night Samandans...take care, be safe, have fun, play nice and hug your loved ones!!

(((Samanda)))
                      Last edited by Chelle DB; 02 August 2007, 11:51 PM.
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Happy Birthday Tracy!

I was gonna wait and tell you in person (cough, msn like...) but I'm gonna be drunk, hungover and drunk again over the next 24 hours. Bonding time with my sister, brothers and sister-in-laws... I will be sure to have one for you! *snurches dad's pretty blue bottle...*

So yeah, Happy Birthday Tracy!!!
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

See, I knew it was Save Daniel Jackson, but it didn't make sense in the context straight away. The first thing I thought of was Sam/Daniel/Jack. Now that would be interesting.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Alas, I have never found Sugar free blue jello, Only fully leaded.
                            But for the most fun, and of course maximum expenditure of calories in the act of consuming it, try chop sticks... Of course laughter is also a great consumer of calories, so it's a public service to all those around you as well

Becks

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                              Ok, I have a quick question before I go for the day...where can I get some really good pics from Sanctuary??? There aren't many in the website and I've seen some posted around that I have no idea where they came from so I was just wondering if there was like a website or something that has a load of really cool Sanctuary pics.
                              Chelle head on over to Sanctuaryfans.com they have a section in the Gallery for screencaps
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post

NC
                                Ditto from me

Happy Birthday Tracy!!

Have a great day

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X