No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see you were out of sorts last night, Sally. In case you need help going to your Happy Place:

jckfan would like to trade places with AT in this photo. "Ms. Tapping there are some crazy Samandans heading this way, you better duck out. I'll look after Rick."

Seriously, I do like this photo. Even a Polar Bear like me can admit they look nice together. I love the story AT tells about how they made her stand next to him at the audition to see how they looked--height & stuff.
    Last edited by jckfan55; 24 July 2007, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Heh. I was so tempted to try and go to AT3. But I really, really can't. I'm looking forward to flying across the ditch to Melbourne in May though... to see Wicked
      ! And Chelle and the gang Maybe someone can put a blonde wig on and we can pretend we are talking to Amanda. Chelle? Volunteer?
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Good wishes to our British Samandans & hoping they haven't been caught in the flooding I've been hearing about.

Comment

For everyone heading off to Comic Con 2007, have a great time!! (and take lots of pictures for those of us stuck at home <insert puppydogeyes>)

With 2 Stargate panels and the Sanctuary booth Amanda is sure going to be busy and I hope you all get lots of chances to see her, though I don't envy you those huge crowds!!

To those going, safe travels and have a blast!
          -

Comment

JM's blog today had a couple of photos of Amanda on set.

153Kb

157Kb
            -

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              I see you were out of sorts last night, Sally. In case you need help going to your Happy Place:

jckfan would like to trade places with AT in this photo. "Ms. Tapping there are some crazy Samandans heading this way, you better duck out. I'll look after Rick."

Seriously, I do like this photo. Even a Polar Bear like me can admit they look nice together. I love the story AT tells about how they made her stand next to him at the audition to see how they looked--height & stuff.

*hugs jckfan*

how about this? we BOTH are stand-ins for amanda when she's 'forced' to do these scenes with so-so looking rick? *sighs... the sacrifices we make*

and speaking of lucky (joe mallozzi's lucky to work everyday with amanda)...

http://bp1.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC07107.JPG

http://bp2.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC07037.JPG

they're big pics, so i'm leaving them unscreened, or whatever you call it.

sally

(edit: oh poo, someone beat me too it )
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

153Kb

157Kb
                Also of interest to Sanctuary fans is the fact that one of the crew members in the bottom two pictures is wearing a Sanctuary shirt.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

153Kb

157Kb
                  that first piccy of amanda; doesn't she look cute with her hands balled up like that? (amanda's always cute )

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Thank you!
                    Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    (amanda's always cute )
                    I adore her new look-the hair, the uniform-just adorable!

Comment

Thanks for the pics RealmOfX and majorsal, have greened you both. I have to say Amanda looks gorgeous in the Atlantis uniform and I definitely love the hair.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

yeah, that first pic is amanda
                        the secnd is sam

isn't it cool that they are literally two separate people?
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          Good wishes to our British Samandans & hoping they haven't been caught in the flooding I've been hearing about.
                          Ditto!

For everyone heading off to Comic Con 2007, have a great time!! (and take lots of pictures for those of us stuck at home <insert puppydogeyes>)

With 2 Stargate panels and the Sanctuary booth Amanda is sure going to be busy and I hope you all get lots of chances to see her, though I don't envy you those huge crowds!!

To those going, safe travels and have a blast!
                          And Ditto!

* Seriously, that's what I was thinking.

Comment

OMG those pictures are so adorable! And I am so freaking excited! Just picked up my copy of season 10 and in less than 20 hours I will be driving to Comic Con.

I really don't want to seem like I am rubbing it in, but I really didn't think I would ever get the chance to meet AT in person, but I most likely will! This weekend! I just hope I can form a coherant sentence.

Thanks for the well wishes for us con-goers and I promise to bring back a ton of pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              yeah, that first pic is amanda
                              the secnd is sam

isn't it cool that they are literally two separate people?
                              ... what do you mean, two separate ppl? what!?!

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                                Also of interest to Sanctuary fans is the fact that one of the crew members in the bottom two pictures is wearing a Sanctuary shirt.
                                Mad props to the boom operator with the Sanctuary T Good catch on that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X