X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    that's ok, i can't either.

we'll hang here and live vicariously through others
    I can't go either...it's just too far to drive there!! But I would love to see it...wonder if they release dvd's of the event??? I'll just hang with you guys if that's ok??
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      this is one of my all-time fave amanda pics! there's just something mysterious and beautifully photographed...

sally
      Excellent pics!! I love that shadow picture too! I remember seeing one of my mum similar to that when I was a little tacker...it had this strange kinda aura about it and I have tried to copy it with my kids...Amanda's eyes don't look so blue in that picture...of course I'm assuming it has to do with the limited reflection of light...but she looks fabulous...as always!!
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
        Excellent pics!! I love that shadow picture too! I remember seeing one of my mum similar to that when I was a little tacker...it had this strange kinda aura about it and I have tried to copy it with my kids...Amanda's eyes don't look so blue in that picture...of course I'm assuming it has to do with the limited reflection of light...but she looks fabulous...as always!!
        Oh, that's cool that you are continuing the tradition!

All the kids in my family (I think my sister and I were the first) get their photo taken lying under the big turtle shells in our living room
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          Everyone in the area and able to go to these things is so lucky! One day... one day I will make it off this little bunch of islands.
          Yep...you sure will...you're coming to Oz next year remember??? You are still coming right??
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Gee I'm unobservant sometimes!!!!

Here I was saying that it looked like Sam would be flying backseat with Cam because Cam was in the front seat BUT when I actually really looked at the vid, well see for yourselves :

That's the front part of the canopy, ya know that part in front of the pilot!!

Oh, and the other arrow is that cool eagle which I did see the first time. Guess I was concentrating on that huh
            -

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
              The latest issue of the official Stargate magazine came today, and it's really good. It's a special 100 page issue devoted to SG-1 and has long interviews with all the main cast members and others, some behind the scenes pictures from the filming of Unending, and lots of other goodies.
              I scanned in Amanda's interview and have the pictures here, behind spoilers because they're big. In the interview, she talks about her original audition for the role, and there were things there that I'd never heard before. The interviewer is Natalie Barnes, and when you get to the last 2 pages, there's also a part where Martin Wood comes into Amanda's trailer and so it's a separate interview at the bottom of the page. He and Amanda joke around in it a lot, but one thing that struck me is that he says what he's going to miss is the "core cast", meaning O'Neill, Carter, Daniel and Teal'c.

NC
              Thank you NC...I'm gonna bookmark it for later!!
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                Yep...you sure will...you're coming to Oz next year remember??? You are still coming right??
                Of course! "To Oz!"
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                  Thanks for the vibes folks, but something ELSE came up and has totally killed my chances of making it to Comic Con.

Have fun for me...and if anyone gets a chance, hug Amanda...ok, don't but do say hi for me.

Oh yeah...just heard that there might be some Torchwood folks there as well.

If I were able to get there I'd definitely hug her for you Sunny...and anyone else for that matter...just think of all the hugging we'd be doing...yay!!
                  As for Torchwood...cool!! We just started watching that...I think it's quite good actually! We just saw an episode of Dr Who for the first time on Thursday night...the kids and I were riveted but poor hubby was left out...yet again...he just can't get a grasp on sci fi!!
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Moebius part 2 is on in New Zealand right noe.
                    Season 10 starts here in Oz next Thursday night...I can't wait...such a nice surprise to read it in the Tv guide that they are actually going to be putting it on only 2 weeks after season 2 of Atlantis finished...yay!!! So we get Torchwood on Monday nights and Dr Who and Stargate on Thursday nights...yay!! Niki and I are going to cram in season 9 before next Thursday...just to refresh the old brain!
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

wheee, fic rec, fic rec

http://greenconverses.livejournal.com/46512.html

sam in atlantis. mention of sam/shep and....bad news, it's a wip :-/

but there's whumping. and whumping is good
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                        Gee I'm unobservant sometimes!!!!

Here I was saying that it looked like Sam would be flying backseat with Cam because Cam was in the front seat BUT when I actually really looked at the vid, well see for yourselves :

That's the front part of the canopy, ya know that part in front of the pilot!!

Oh, and the other arrow is that cool eagle which I did see the first time. Guess I was concentrating on that huh
                        YAY!! Thanks RoX...I can't view any vids at the moment til my computer is properly set up...must tell Davey that I have a problem with viewing vids...I got home from work on Wednesday night to find that hubby had gone out and bought me a new computer so I could download Sanctuary and play with all my Stargate friends and stuff...he really knows how to surprise me sometimes...anyway, it couldn't have come at a better time. He tried calling me at work about a dozen times and I kept hanging up on him coz I was so far behind that I thought I'd never leave that place. By the time I got home I was so...deflated I wanted to just go to bed and cry...then I walk in and there he is with my new computer. So we left the 3 kids (we have an extra kid at the moment...just for a few weeks!!) at home and went out to get pizza which he had pre ordered thus saving me having to cook dinner that night...then he took Niki to dancing and I got to stay at home and stare at my new puter in it's pieces...with any luck she should be fully functional by Sunday night!!
                        So any pics with Sam/Amanda are very much appreciated!!
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                          I actually loved her expression after it more. I mean yes she knew she had to do it but she also felt sorry for doing it, cause she actually also killed the host and he is just a man, not a bad man... He just was unlucky. I love her face after it. The pain and sorrow and the 'Oh no what did I do'-face. She isn't a killer, she just had to kill him to save a lot of innocent people, and I like how Amanda portrayed that. You can see the problems she has with it...

some screencaps of the moment:
                          http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...th/DVD_242.jpg
                          Yeah...and that last pic...that look on her face...it's kinda sad. I wonder what kind of emotions Sam had to evoke to get the hand device to push Seth into the ground and kill him??...what actually went through her mind when she blasted the life right out of him?? It must have been scary from her point of view...not so much the fact that she killed him but rather what she had to do to kill him...it had to come from within her so maybe that was more frightening than the actual act itself...does that make sense??
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Heh, I also think it's cute... all the different ways they hid it.
                            Yes...but how many times could we actually see "bump"??
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Heh

My flatmate is going to hit me next time I point to a baby or a baby bump and say "I want one!" It's weird... I want to be pregnant and have a baby, but I'm still too selfish. I want to travel the world, so maybe I should leave the baby lugging till later.
                              My kids want me to pop out another baby...but you know what...they only stay babies for a very very short time...then they grow up...my baby is 11 years old...and boy did that go quick...don't go rushing off to have a baby unless it's something you really want...coz it's a 24/7 job that lasts forever!!!
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                wheee, fic rec, fic rec

http://greenconverses.livejournal.com/46512.html

sam in atlantis. mention of sam/shep and....bad news, it's a wip :-/

but there's whumping. and whumping is good
                                Whumping is good...but WIP is not so good...I got suckered into some really good fics that have never been finished...it's so frustrating...I like endings!! Thanks for the rec Sky!
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X