• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astrogeologist View Post
    I think you should also post that here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43951

and

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44066

From the sound of things, Carter's character won't be eating up too much SGA screentime - and she's only there for 14 of the 20 episodes. And for the 14 she's in, it doesn't sound like she'll be in the foreground. More like Hammond was there for SG-1.
    yeah that's what I was thinking too... She'll be like the Hammond I liked Hammond from Texas and great post JenniferJF!!

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
      Sam's office is cool!

(and extremely neat )
      just being able to say SAM'S OFFICE is great!!

btw, does it look that different from when it was weir's? (besides the photos)

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        just being able to say SAM'S OFFICE is great!!

btw, does it look that different from when it was weir's? (besides the photos)

sally
        Not really. Maybe some new furniture, like that bookcase? The ficus is still there. They might have done a little rearranging. But...it's still a lot like Weir's office. I didn't see anything drastically changed. Someone correct me if I am wrong...with my bad memory and all.

But since March alone, I know Sam's pictures have been shuffled.
        Last edited by L.A. Doyle; 06 June 2007, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
          Not really. Maybe some new furniture, like that bookcase? The ficus is still there. They might have done a little rearranging. But...it's still a lot like Weir's office. I didn't see anything drastic changed. Someone correct me if I am wrong...with my bad memory and all.

But since March alone, I know Sam's pictures have been shuffled.
          Seems way different to me. May just be the angle of the photos and the lighting used, but I wouldn't recognise that as Weir's former office at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
            Seems way different to me. May just be the angle of the photos and the lighting used, but I wouldn't recognise that as Weir's former office at all.
            Huh, maybe it's just me. I'm pretty sure the chairs and desk are the same...I'm sure they added a few things in there...but maybe all Atlantis rooms look alike to me.

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
              I'm stupid. I won't go into why.

But on a happy note, here's the farewell from Amanda.

http://www.sisterstv.com/amandatappingfarewell.zip

Enjoy!!!!
              Hi Everyone,

I got my new PC yesterday and I was trying to DL this ^ but it wont play, do I need to DL a special player or something? I'm using Vista too, I feel stupid for asking

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist View Post
                I think you should also post that here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43951

and

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44066

From the sound of things, Carter's character won't be eating up too much SGA screentime - and she's only there for 14 of the 20 episodes. And for the 14 she's in, it doesn't sound like she'll be in the foreground. More like Hammond was there for SG-1.
                I wouldn't post it on that first one as it is an Anti Sam only thread and definitely forbids any post defending Sam, so it isn't on topic for there.

But the other thread - go for it!

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                Hi Everyone,

I got my new PC yesterday and I was trying to DL this ^ but it wont play, do I need to DL a special player or something? I'm using Vista too, I feel stupid for asking

Julia(samcarterrules)
                You'll need a flv player, there's a free one here http://www.download.com/FLV-Player/3...-10467081.html
                -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                  You'll need a flv player, there's a free one here http://www.download.com/FLV-Player/3...-10467081.html
                  VLC Media Player is a much better one, it plays basically everything including flv (ie flash).

Comment

Hey all!! Long time no chat...arghh...not sure what is wrong with my PITA but I can't do much here in GW for some silly reason...my smilies and stuff won't work and I can't multi quote so I'm not gonna catch up today...not until I can sort this frellin mess out...but I just wanted to pop in and say hello to my favourite Samandans and if I've missed any birthdays or any significant events then....sorry I missed it but happy belated wishes to you all!!
                    I've seen the pics of Sam's office...how cool!!!
                    Now to go say hello to my fave shippers and then...with any luck...I'll try to figure this problem that has been plaguing me since Monday...so fingers crossed!!!!
                    Nighty night all...take care, be safe, stay happy, have fun, be good and hug your loved ones!!!

((((Samanda))))

*feels bummed that I can't do my usual orange thingy....so not fair!!!*....*I can't even change the size.....arghhhhh!!!*
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                      VLC Media Player is a much better one, it plays basically everything including flv (ie flash).
                      Thanks guys it works great now, and what a great interview Thanks rderoch for posting it

((((((Samanda's)))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the interview. I couldn't get it work at first but finally did.

Comment

Originally posted by samsamcarter View Post
                          Hiya

Haven't seen you on Samanda yet...So WELCOME!!!!!

glad that you decided to drop by

little warning though: don't drink or eat while reading

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                            Hiya

Haven't seen you on Samanda yet...So WELCOME!!!!!

glad that you decided to drop by

little warning though: don't drink or eat while reading
                            Nice warning Eve and so true too, beverage from the nose isn't very nice eh
                            Originally posted by samsamcarter View Post
                            And
                            Welcome samsamcarter!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic

Comment

Welcome samsamcarter! It's great to see more AT/Sam fans popping up.

Sam: Another Samandan? You're kidding.
                              Daniel: (thinking) Why does everyone fall for her?
                              Teal'c: It is not unexpected Colonel Carter. Many hold you in great esteem.

Comment

Okay for all you Samandans out here who also love the team...and I know we are with a lot. From Wed. on a few of us are going to start rewatching all the eps of SG-1 in order. Beginning with 'Children of the Gods'. I started a thread to make a discussion out of these eps...so we can discuss it. If you feel like joining, please do so. Cause the more opinions we get the more fun it is. And the more insight we get
                                There are a few rules we set up, to make it go peacefully but I am sure we can do this
                                Do you wanna join, go here from Wed. on: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44540 and if you wanna campaign this thread...be sure to do so
                                I hope at least some of you will join in...

Comment

Working...
                                X