Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
    I pop in here every day and yet I've still managed to lose track of the posting for the last couple of pages Such is the way of Samanda

Because her expression in this is oddly fun, though of course its completely out of context, (sometimes I'm struck by just how expressive she can be, and also I forget how good her comic 'faces' are), and possibly deserves captioning

"MEN!"

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
      Some stills from "Unending".

Two shots with very minor spoilers
      Spoiler:

A behind-the-scenes shot from the end of filming.
      Spoiler:

I can't express how touched I was by these pictures. I saw AT tearing and I started to tear as well. After ten years of watching this wonderful team, it hit me that I won't see them this way again. Despite my anguish over issues the past two years, I still have a deep fondness for them. (Oh heck, I'm tearing now). At least I will get to see Sam/AT on Altantis but it won't be the same.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

yeah, you could really see how important the show is to them
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Becca C View Post
          "MEN!"
          She's a wonder to cope with that lot the way she does Should I be worried that Jonas seems to be thinking the same thing?
          sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

jonas is probably thinking 'tau'ri!!!'
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
              She's a wonder to cope with that lot the way she does Should I be worried that Jonas seems to be thinking the same thing?
              HEE HEE HEE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                I can't express how touched I was by these pictures. I saw AT tearing and I started to tear as well. After ten years of watching this wonderful team, it hit me that I won't see them this way again. Despite my anguish over issues the past two years, I still have a deep fondness for them. (Oh heck, I'm tearing now). At least I will get to see Sam/AT on Altantis but it won't be the same.
                Me too. I took one look at Amanda and Chris's expressions and I was so weepy. It's insane. I mean, logically I know there's SGA and there's Sanctuary and the movies, and that's fantastic... but suddenly I was like "No more Sg1? Really? Really, really, really? Oh."
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh my gosh, I seriously thing I'm gonna cry. And I really hate crying. Quick somebody say/do/think/slander/ something funny!

ok, now i feel better

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    jonas is probably thinking 'tau'ri!!!'
                    If I may enter into a flight of off-screen fancy, as the two academically-minded ones on the team, there should have been a bit of eye-rolling, 'oi, the macho-military mindset' stuff over tea/coffee in one of their offices
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Becca C View Post
                      Spoiler:

Oh my gosh, I seriously thing I'm gonna cry. And I really hate crying. Quick somebody say/do/think/slander/ something funny!

ok, now i feel better
                      Olivia's mama wears combat boots!
                      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                        Some stills from "Unending".

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

AMANDA!

(((((((((amanda)))))))))

i know it was sad for them to film this ep - especially amanda, chris, and michael - but it's hard to see her crying like this...

sally

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                          Olivia's mama wears combat boots!
                          And sometimes a funny-looking helmet with leaves stuck on I now have a yen to watch some S1 because of remembering those early eps...especially with all this final ep talk...
                          sigpic

Comment

will someone help me please!

i'm TRYING to vote in the fave ep thinger from the scifi channel, but i can't find the vote button!

http://www.scifi.com/stargate/countdown/bestepisode/

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              will someone help me please!

i'm TRYING to vote in the fave ep thinger from the scifi channel, but i can't find the vote button!

http://www.scifi.com/stargate/countdown/bestepisode/

sally
                              The vote button was between the Nox and a Matter of Time (but you had to make your choices first)
                              Last edited by Sg Gato; 01 June 2007, 03:15 PM.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                                The vote button was between the Nox and a Matter of Time (but you had to make your choices first)
                                NO WHERE in the instructions does it say you have to click on/in the white circle. the vote button *only* appears when you do. argh and angry sigh...

but thank you, because your little hint helped me mess around and find the crapping, lousy, stupid vote button. so thanks.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X