No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you... I think. Oh, boy, now my head hurts. Bother.

Comment

Soldier Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        It usually is taken to refer to bursting a blood vessel in your brain, but aneurysms can occur anywhere. On ER they have a lot of Aortic aneurysms about ready to burst, which are very deadly because its a main artery

But don't worry about me, I'm fine
        YOU may be fine--but that post brought back my anti-ship tr em orsssss.
        Last edited by jckfan55; 29 May 2007, 12:16 PM. Reason: anti "ship" not "shipper--shippers are ok :)

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          Soldier Sam!

[URL=http://imageshack.us]http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9485/cammosamyd6.jpg[/IMG]
          That's a fabulous shot, she really looks like a soldier; rather than an actress playing a soldier. Amanda always comes over so confident when handling the ordinance, never tentative or unsure, which add to the impression of a warrior.

FF another Sam fan more interested in Soldier-Sam! than In-Love-With-Her-Boss-(or anyone else)-Sam!
          sigpic

Comment

Soldier Sam!

Lions and tigers and penguins and polar bears oh my.
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

i think the only person i'll fangurl over is Lorne. Kavan is my new sweetheart...to heck with cameron, he's so yesterday leaving me all alone at the dance to play the hero

hrumph
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

YOU may be fine--but that post brought back my anti-ship tr em orsssss.

sigpic

Comment

*tackle hugs pengYn*

Ladies, this girl is AWESOME. And so, so sweet!
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                    *tackle hugs pengYn*

Ladies, this girl is AWESOME. And so, so sweet!

Thanks... and um... how 'bout that Trollop TJ huh?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                      Hee Hee. I think Mandy just had an aneurysm

Spoiler:

Where did you find the sweet little bugger... I love it It is from Happy Feet right??

love it...and now we all confused Carter1994 because of the penguin/polar bear thing... But at least we know she is on the right side...penguins ROCK

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
                      1. A localized, blood-filled dilation of a blood vessel caused by disease or weakening of the vessel wall.
                      2. an abnormal blood-filled dilatation of a blood vessel and especially an artery resulting from disease of the vessel wal
                      aarrggh... memories of my anatomy lessons in Uni are coming up again. for sure 90% of all the things we talked about in that class we had lol. I remember one girl panicking over the fact that she thought she had a disease and knew for sure she would die in that week...

And why o why did MegYn use aneurysm instead of fainting?? cause faint would be the first word that would come to my mind not aneurysm...that is rather drastical... I mean faint is in most cases harmless...

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

another cute pic...love that one...from where is it??? looks like Gabit but I can be mistaken

Comment

Soldier Sam!

Sam has a fangurl moment as she watches Teal'c rip off his shirt to assist a villager who's been shot in the leg.
                        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                          That's a fabulous shot, she really looks like a soldier; rather than an actress playing a soldier. Amanda always comes over so confident when handling the ordinance, never tentative or unsure, which add to the impression of a warrior.

FF another Sam fan more interested in Soldier-Sam! than In-Love-With-Her-Boss-(or anyone else)-Sam!
                          As opposed to one who is looks like she'd be frightened of breaking a nail in combat... Nope, Sam always looked like she'd been trained to do her job and do it well, and was determined to do so because...well, she's Sam, and that's what she feels she has to do. And we can just remember that certain 'things' that were not done as they should have been done were not AT's doing. If that makes sense. At all.
                          sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Looking for a fun read? I just laughed myself silly over this one ... it still may be a work in progress (author isn't sure) BUT it stands alone with the present ending ...

Now, for all the Biker Babes of Samanda, check out Sam and Vala as ...

Spoiler:
                            the author is a "he" and that came as a surprise!

Comment

Soldier Sam!

"Er, sir, I really don't think this disguise is politically correct ... get my drift?"

Comment

Soldier Sam!

"What, too much make-up?"
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X