Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    Anyone looking forward to Cam's reunion tonight? The preview has not impressed me. Without spoiling, is Sam in this ep at all?
    not really a spoiler
    Spoiler:
    yes
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      not really a spoiler
      Spoiler:
      yes
      Yeah but blink and you miss her !!!

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
        Yeah but blink and you miss her !!!
        Not really...She was in it a bit. and was amazing

Spoiler:
        she had a big honkin gun and could kick some a$$

Comment

I definitely didn't blink when -

Spoiler:

that happened.

It is rather a Sam-lite episode though
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            why drink it if it has no caffeine????
            Exactly my thinking!

Decaf coffee?
            Non-alcoholic beer?

Sacrilege!
            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
            William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
            Anon

Comment

Woot! Only 3 more days until Sanctuary!!

Helen - Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                And Sam likes blue jelly
                hehe very cool

Originally posted by pixiesio View Post
                Okay, so in a (feeble) attempt to bring the thread back on topic, since we've been discussing things we like/don't like in food, what do you think Sam likes/doesn't like in food and beverages? Possibly this has been discussed before, but I figured it's worth a try. <g> Here's what comes to mind for me since I've been doing a bit of a marathon of eps while making my vid:

steak
                beer
                diet coke

DISLIKES
                Asgard "food"
                Pizza - Assention

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                *swoons at the second pic*

Nice, thank you
                Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                And why did I read boots as boobs?!? Cause we all know it is all about the BOOBS

Must say I am not that fond on the dress either, and although I normally love those kind of dresses this one I don't like. But still Amanda looks great in it
                I think it is the color I don't like honestly

Actually a few days ago I made and icon of that moment with Vala lol and also of another moment of Family ties:

Spoiler:

LOL, nice.
                I actually Like the dress and the boots are awesome infact Amanda Just looks HOT As (as usual).

They so should....:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZdfngd0ej8#MbEc-wSOlj4
                HEHE
                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                  A couple of photos from "Family Ties". One contains a minor casting spoiler, so I'll put them under a tag.

thanks for the photos, pars.

i especially like the second one.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
                    You can check out the video of the behind the scenes of Stargate Atlantis on the G4 site! Amanda looks amazing

http://www.g4tv.com/
                    where exactly 'is' this video? (am i missing something?)

(edited to add: prion showed the way )

sally
                    Last edited by majorsal; 11 May 2007, 03:59 PM.
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                      I suspect that's the intention. Little things like healthiness or flavour don't matter to some people Particularly as the sausage they use is usually of the 'made almost entirely of fat, and the bits that aren't are from various animals' variety. Yuck. Now, fish and chips- if you find a good chippie (as we call them) then its damn good. Just don't order anything else off the menu board...
                      It's different here in NZ. My Aunts and Uncles from NZ who now live in Australia just can't have a sausage or hotdog with their fish and chips. Here that's all they ate. All of our sausages are 99% meat, or some high percentage like that. They have to be in order to be sold I think. And almost every fish and chip shop and other fast food place (like McDonalds, Burger King etc) cook in Vegetable oil now.
                      Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                      Don't macaroons have coconut? A lot of people don't like coconut. (Though I am not one of them)
                      I don't like coconut... but I *love* Macaroons.
                      Originally posted by Vikitty View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      She is in the first episode. JM confirmed that. I think she'll fly in on her new ship and help Atlantis because the city's stuck in the middle of nowhere. I heard that after she helps them they offer her a commanding role because they need a new commander since Elizabeth's out of comission at the moment.

I also heard that she gets promoted so that she could order Sheppard around. Dunno who or how though. I wish I had sources to back all this up.

Most of it is from JM's blog and different articles that have popped up since February or March.
                      Oh, cool. I only read JM's blog for the pictures cause I *hate* spoilers. Spoilers could probably be my phobia...
                      why drink it if it has no caffeine????
                      Exactly. But decaf doesn't taste the same as regular coffee. It's horrible. I used to work in a cafe as a barista and there'd be this one lady who'd come in all the time. NZBG you know her, Cleopatra from the school office... (Everyone called her that cause we were never told her name, just that she worked in the Brown Office, and plus she wore waaaay to much make-up. Anyway she'd come in and get a 1/4 shot flat white. She said she liked the taste of coffee, just not the caffeine, and she hated decaf.
                      Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                      A couple of photos from "Family Ties". One contains a minor casting spoiler, so I'll put them under a tag.

In the second picture the guys are looking at their bums
                      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

yes sam is in the eps...but bounty is one best viewed under the influence of alcohol due to its extreme cheesiness with a side order of silly
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

yes sam is in the eps...but bounty is one best viewed under the influence of alcohol due to its extreme cheesiness with a side order of silly
                          Dang, and I thought we were going to start eating healthy There goes our cholesterol again
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

but it goes good with crackers

or even quackers
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                              How about we list all the episodes that Sam has eaten something?

Coffee - Urgo,

Anyone else got any?
                              She drinks tea in Urgo too (that scene where he's distracting her and makes her spill it on herself).

Comment

Bahaha! Ha... Yeah, I had to gag a couple of times, admittedly. And I was disturbed that that was one episode my sister and dad bothered paying attention to while it was playing in the background. *is concerned*

But yeah, Sam's in the ep. Meh. She can't really be front and center all of the time, so I didn't really mind that it was "Sam-lite."

Spoiler:
                                Cameron's been more neglected than she (almost as much as Teal'c), and it was time he had an episode to himself. The choice of storyline, however, was seriously lacking.

But there was still a part or two that I chuckled at.

Comment

Working...
                                X