Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
    Slightly OT. I'm just planning my trip to London for next month and was wondering if anyone else was hitting the London Expo on the 26/27 May?
    I really wanted to go (I'm in London nearly every week to satisfy my obsession with the theatre), but sadly on that weekend I'm busy celebrating a friend's 70th birthday. I hope that some Samandans will go and give us a full report!
    "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      thank you, nc!

i have some probs with some of these results. like,
      Spoiler:
      daniel beating out jack as top sexy male.

also, the one that i kept above,
      Spoiler:
      it shows #6 as 'carter and o'neill kiss (200, season 10)'. please remind me when this kiss occurred???

thanks for all your hard work, nc.

sally
      The kiss...

Spoiler:

Ostensibly I believe its Mitchell/Sam as the young Vala/Daniel refers to Mitchell...however, as Marty tells Cam at one point, the character in the movie for which they're suggesting ideas is based on Jack not Mitchell, hence why some prefer to think of the youngsters kissing as Sam/Jack. Up to you which way to interpret it
      sigpic
      Women of the Gate LJ Community.
      My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

thank you, nc!

i have some probs with some of these results. like,
        Spoiler:
        daniel beating out jack as top sexy male.

sally
        Appalling wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
          The kiss...

Spoiler:

Ostensibly I believe its Mitchell/Sam as the young Vala/Daniel refers to Mitchell...however, as Marty tells Cam at one point, the character in the movie for which they're suggesting ideas is based on Jack not Mitchell, hence why some prefer to think of the youngsters kissing as Sam/Jack. Up to you which way to interpret it
          Ohhhhh! I see! That's so funny, I'd never heard that theory before.

Spoiler:
          If the guy hadn't been cast as "Young Mitchell," I could totally buy it. In fact, it's much more palatable (even if slightly random), considering Sam/Cam is a non-issue as far as canon's concerned.

Right? Right?!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
            Ohhhhh! I see! That's so funny, I'd never heard that theory before.

Spoiler:
            If the guy hadn't been cast as "Young Mitchell," I could totally buy it. In fact, it's much more palatable (even if slightly random), considering Sam/Cam is a non-issue as far as canon's concerned.

Right? Right?!
            There ain't a pole vault long enough to jump THAT shark, Spazzy. I wouldn't worry.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

The GABIT team would like to thank everyone for their patience while we took some time off following our recent Events. We haven't been completely idle though and we are pleased to report that the dates for AT3 have been announced on the GABIT website. Rest assured that there will be plenty of advanced notice of when registration will open for AT3 ticket sales so keep an eye on the website, forums and Yahoo groups for details.

We look forward to welcoming you in 2008!

Julia, Becky, Kay & John
              G4
              To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

From the latest Stargate SG-1/Atlantis mag (I just got it today): Small article about the SG-1 movies and about Amanda coming to Atlantis. So, possible spoilers ahead everyone! Enjoy!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...hka/img056.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  Appalling wasn't it?
                  appalling and UNbelievable.

sally hot--> <--sexy
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

I made some icons...

1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
                    6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

Enjoy them

((((((((Samandans))))))))

for those who might need it

I think AT3 is a good date but I know for a lot it will not be, I do hope that some will find a way out of it! So we can all meet that would be great

Comment

appalling and UNbelievable.

sally hot--> <--sexy
                      Not as unbelievable as your Avatar, though Sally. (secretly married, indeed. positively delusional, my dear.)

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                        I think AT3 is a good date but I know for a lot it will not be, I do hope that some will find a way out of it! So we can all meet that would be great
                        You can go Eve? That's great! You're gonna have a blast!

Comment

I think for a lot of people it's still a very good date. It'll be tough for some who have to adhere to a school-year schedule, but the upside for those who can get leave is that costs will be lower since it's not peak season for travel. And it's a whole year away so arrangements can be looked into. No matter what day was chosen, there were bound to be some conflicts either temporally or financially for people.

Spazzy - High 5 Roomie!!!

geek (who has already informed starrgazer she has no choice but to attend also)

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

((((((((Samandans))))))))[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

for those who might need it

Nice icons Eve, and thanks for the hug. I need it! It's not a good date for me or my friend...so...maybe some other time. Being a teacher stinks. I'll never make it to a con.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                              Nice icons Eve, and thanks for the hug. I need it! It's not a good date for me or my friend...so...maybe some other time. Being a teacher stinks. I'll never make it to a con.
                              ((((LAD)))) & ((((tsax))))<--- teachers rule!

I'm in the same boat, LAD - only as a college student who really, really wants to graduate next May.

Since I'm not sure if I'll even be on GW a year from now, it'll be a nice excuse for me to hop on the forum and get a report from those who do get to go, though.

Comment

Aw Spazzy. A lot can happen in a year, though. You never know what the future might bring.

Big Hugs
                                geek **

Comment

Working...
                                X