• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Chevronseven!!!
    I hope you have a GREAT day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
      Has anyone else ever seen the monologue "My Angry Vagina"? I was thinking about that this morning and the part (in the middle) where there's a bit about a french tickler, and the actress doing the monologue almost always does this little "orgasm bit" when she says: "Give Me The Juice" right on that line. And for some reason, all I could think of when I remembered that was - Strix, AD, Scari and Tracy would frickin PASS OUT IN THE AISLE on top of each other if Amanda did/does that bit. LOL Wheee. Hopefully they'll release a DVD...
      OMG! I NEED that dvd. I so wanna see that, we never got to see her like that. Sam is not at all like that, she's to sweet (as far as we know ;-) )
      Amanda on the other hand, she would do that, I think.
      God I want that dvd....
      : Now you, you I would listen to if you were reading a phonebook.
      Geeky : Oh brother...
      : See I love this whole sexy librarian thing...

Supporting Samantha Carter as leader of Atlantis

Comment

happy birthday chevronseven

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by starrgazer
          Spoiler:

Sam: "Did you know he could do that?"
          Daniel: "Eh, no. And I'm kinda wishing I still didn't."
          Teal'c (thinking): 'Again the Tauri banter is of little sense to me, though O'Neill does appear to be talented at... performing rather awkward body movements.'
          Sam (thinking): 'Hmmmm'

And yes, five am does exist. explaining my rather... non-sensical caption... *Sigh* off to work now!

Cheers,
          Starr
          Ok see funny things happens in the morning eh Very un-PG is you think about it

So what did we learn...never caption if you are tired or haven't slept in more then 20 hours

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
          Yay...I re-sent an email to the join the thingy thing coz I still ahdn't heard back from them...I hope it works this time or I'm gonna cry!!
          Chelle, try re-writing your e-mail to them...I have done that too but try not using a hotmail addy...Cause I mailed them with hotmail first and got no mail back...When I mailed them with yahoo I did get something back so...Might have something to do with it or also might not have something to do with it...

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
          HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEVRONSEVEN!!!

Hope you have a great day!!
          HAPPY B-DAY CHEVRONSEVEN!!!!!

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
          I was searching Youtube this morning and came across this video.
          I guess you could call it somewhat shippy, but it's easy to ignore if you so choose because it has a lot of Action!Sam mixed in.

Struggle Against Evil
          This vid is great...I loved it...thx for the rec Kat!!!! Love it
          Also love the song...

Comment

Has anyone else ever seen the monologue "My Angry Vagina"? I was thinking about that this morning and the part (in the middle) where there's a bit about a french tickler, and the actress doing the monologue almost always does this little "orgasm bit" when she says: "Give Me The Juice" right on that line. And for some reason, all I could think of when I remembered that was - Strix, AD, Scari and Tracy would frickin PASS OUT IN THE AISLE on top of each other if Amanda did/does that bit. LOL Wheee. Hopefully they'll release a DVD...
            Hey, we'd all get a soft landing!

And.... boy oh boy oh boy oh boy! There's a strong chance you will get to see me pass out... because we were on an extended family outing today (half term hols - must find entertaining things for kiddie winkies to do) and on the way back both Mr scarimor and his Mum (lord love her) ordered me to get my arse on a flight over the atlantic and hang out with my incredibly cool friends and go see the show!

And I follow those kind of orders!

mini(hey, i passed 3000 posts, when did that happen?!?!)geek
            Sweet
            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
              Paradigm shift in entertainment? And we are a part of it? WOOHOO!

Why not return a modicum of involvement to those who make entertainment possible - the fans!!

Being relatively new to "fandom", I keep saying over and over what a gifted group scifi fans (and all fans, probably) are - why not tap that energy to make your project succeed? Harnessing fan energy and creativity is a bit like trying to get a sip of water from a fire hydrant, but having fans involved should help, not hurt!

I'm not saying fans should or could call all the shots ... but it does look like fan feedback will be eagerly sought after by the Sanctuary team. After all, listening directly to the fans is a cleaner way to obtain data.

Direct fan response must be more accurate than listening to those who “interpret” fan behavior i.e. ratings systems, advertisers, demographic numbers, studio execs. Haven’t we had many conversations about how inaccurate demographic information is? Bypass the middleman, and go right to the source!

I am wondering if Amanda’s great rapport with, and respect for her fans had something to do with the decision to involve fans?
              Why is it that I keep singing "So you want to start a revolution.....(miss a bunch of words because I don't remember the song)...We all want to change the world....(start over and wish I could remember the title) when I think about this project?

Slightly off topic, but I was teaching the kids' about points, lines, and line segments a few minutes ago. I'm casually explaining that a point is a specific place in space when my daughter's whole face lights up. She then explains a bit of wormhole physics to me, and I realize that she is going to do just fine in Geometry.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post

And.... boy oh boy oh boy oh boy! There's a strong chance you will get to see me pass out... because we were on an extended family outing today (half term hols - must find entertaining things for kiddie winkies to do) and on the way back both Mr scarimor and his Mum (lord love her) ordered me to get my arse on a flight over the atlantic and hang out with my incredibly cool friends and go see the show!

Well - I ORDER YOU TO GET YOUR ARSE OVER HERE TOO!

That is so exciting! I can't wait to see you again!!

HUGE HUGS!
                geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Sweet
                  I wish someone would order me to go to Toronto. I'd have the tickets bought and bags packed before you could say Holy Hannah. But, alas, I couldn't get away without the kids and (standardized testing aside) I don't think I'd be able to enjoy it much while covering their ears making them hum the Stargate theme music.

I suggest you get those tickets quickly Scari!

Comment

Hello all!!!

Just came here to share my new pics from the new ep (beware of spoilers!!!)... Check them here:

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...argate%20SG-1/

Comment

A great Sam picture:

Spoiler:

Comment

Well - I ORDER YOU TO GET YOUR ARSE OVER HERE TOO!

That is so exciting! I can't wait to see you again!!

HUGE HUGS!
                        geek
                        Yes ma'am!

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                        I suggest you get those tickets quickly Scari!
                        Done!

*BOUNCES!*
                        scarimor

Comment

Yes ma'am!

Done!

*BOUNCES!*
                          Yup! And she's staying over with US! Yay! It'll be so much fun! ScariPOPPINS is coming!!

Comment

Yup! And she's staying over with US! Yay! It'll be so much fun! ScariPOPPINS is coming!!
                            What? she is!

*BOUNCES!*

*ahem- Mandy now returns to her normally dignified self*
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

mini(hey, i passed 3000 posts, when did that happen?!?!)geek
                              I'm ready to pass out at my desk just thinking about it.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                                I'm ready to pass out at my desk just thinking about it.
                                Yeah, about that, found out that particular line isn't in this version of MAV ... so ... rats.

Ah well, the rest of its goodness is alll still there.

Comment

Working...
                                X