Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
    And now, as we venture farther onto the dark path in our story with Strix taking the reins, here is the latest news from Reel-Life Productions:

http://www.grapheine.com/classiktv/c...y.php?id=46188
    I didn't so much whump Sam as I did someone else. The self control I exercised!!!!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
      I'm a bit frustrated at my friends about the rabbit. They had told me just before Christmas that they had got an excellent present for me and were really excited. Well, I didn't get chance to see them because of work and the rest of it, and thought nothing about getting my present when I came back.

I got a phone call the day I came back, with a cryptic message about my Christmas present and how it could have drowned in the flood (caused by a burst pipe) over Christmas. And I thought it must be something electrical and "Summer" was a cryptic way of telling me what shop it came from (Scari will know what I mean).

Anyway... I finally got into my friend's flat yesterday morning and there was about half a foot of water there. I assume some of it had drained out, judging by the damage. And on the floor was my Christmas present. A white lop-eared rabbit with brown freckles and patches. But she had drowned in the flood.

So I'm really annoyed at my friends at the moment. What sort of person leaves a pet alone for over a week?!?!
      OMG, that just... sucks. Big time. Poor Summer.

*hugs Tracy*
      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

I'm a bit frustrated at my friends about the rabbit. They had told me just before Christmas that they had got an excellent present for me and were really excited. Well, I didn't get chance to see them because of work and the rest of it, and thought nothing about getting my present when I came back.

I got a phone call the day I came back, with a cryptic message about my Christmas present and how it could have drowned in the flood (caused by a burst pipe) over Christmas. And I thought it must be something electrical and "Summer" was a cryptic way of telling me what shop it came from (Scari will know what I mean).

Anyway... I finally got into my friend's flat yesterday morning and there was about half a foot of water there. I assume some of it had drained out, judging by the damage. And on the floor was my Christmas present. A white lop-eared rabbit with brown freckles and patches. But she had drowned in the flood.

So I'm really annoyed at my friends at the moment. What sort of person leaves a pet alone for over a week?!?!
        Oh TJ, that's awful. ((((TJ)))

My LJ

Comment

Yo, scifithinker... check your private messages...

My LJ

Comment

Oh no! That is awful. I'm so sorry
            sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that TJ (((Hugs)))

Comment

tracy, that is so horrible.

not just the rabbit, but the flood too
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                  I didn't so much whump Sam as I did someone else. The self control I exercised!!!!
                  *ears perk up* Hmmm..... who is that someone else? *looks forward to Strix's part*
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    strix - writing done
                    oobs
                    scifi thinker
                    chopin
                    gategirl
                    tracy jane
                    Julia - tentative
                    reganX
                    annsgc-fan
                    shimmering star
                    deejay
                    scarimor
                    Samcarterrules - may need a co-conspriator - any volunteers?

julia
                    Kamil

updated 1-1-07
                    updated 1-1-07 afternoon

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                      Yo, scifithinker... check your private messages...
                      Done, thank you. Been busy reading Sky's Mirror, Mirror series. It's really good.

I'm relieved I no longer have to worry about bad science and poor continuity when I write my part. I hate bad science and poor continuity; they make it really hard to suspend disbelief.
                      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Gate gal
                        Now, I'm gonna go read SS's addition to the story. I am seriously thinking about trying my hand at this one, but I don't want to be immediately after a Sam whumper. I'd be tempted to "repair" her too quickly.
                        Soooo Gate gal...are you still interested in writing a scene? I think we are getting far enough down on the list that we may need your skills in repairing Sam...

Comment

LOL, I just read the last few pages and I see gategirl422's confusion! Hmmm, gategirl, we could have a lot of fun with this name thing. Actually, it was me (as MandySG1 figured out) who volunteered to write a segment. So add me to the list Sky.

Comment

strix - writing done
                            oobs
                            scifi thinker
                            chopin
                            gategal
                            tracy jane
                            Julia - tentative
                            reganX
                            annsgc-fan
                            shimmering star
                            deejay
                            scarimor
                            Samcarterrules - may need a co-conspriator - any volunteers?

julia
                            Kamil

updated 1-1-07

sigpic

Comment

This is totally OT so I'll put it in a spoiler for those of you who do not wish to read it. Last night as the clock struck midnight, my sister and I began to make a list for our New Year's Resolution. As usual it was filled with highly unlikely goals and dreams. You know the ones...find a husband(sister's), get over my fear of flying, learn to speak a new language, finally get into a size 6 dress, end world hunger. I'm sure many of you understand what I'm talking about. Anyway, after much laughter and erasing, I think I've finally acquired a much more attainable list.

Spoiler:

My New Year’s Resolution

10. Make at least one new friend

9. Learn a new skill/take up a new hobby

8. Try to give up at least one vice by the end of the year( not Samanda!)

7. Drink more water

6. Exercise ( play Dance Dance Revolution with my daughter )

5. Read at least one new book a month.

4. Try to do more to make the world a better place.
                              ....Volunteering,
                              ....Donating Money
                              ....Donating Blood – because the life I save may one day be my own.

3. Spend more quality time with my family

2. Get outside and breathe fresh air.
                              ....Note to self - summer in Texas is not a healthy time to be outside or to breathe the air.

1. Remember to smile

Links to sites I've found that I hope will help me to achieve my goals this year.
                              Spoiler:

Make a Difference

Volunteer Solutions

Network for Good

Doctor's Without Borders

Donors Choose

Delta Society

Little Brothers

Heifer.Org

Second Harvest

Blood Saves

Donate a Phone

Used cell phones are reprogrammed with emergency numbers and then distributed to domestic violence victims. "We give them out left and right," says Officer Ed O'Carroll of the Fairfax County, Virginia Police Department.
                              Call: 1-888-901-7233 to donate a used cell phone.

I wish you all a Happy New Year and even if you don't make your own resolutions this year, I hope everyone can at least obtain #1 on my list.

Just think of Amanda and it shouldn't be too difficult, right?
                              Spoiler:

Last edited by ForeverSg1; 01 January 2007, 03:35 PM.

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR SAMANDA!

In lieu of Teal'c as the baby New Year, I did find this photo of some new Samandans to celebrate the New Year.

They've already been practicing their kicking, so they'll soon be ready to join the Emu Defense Force of Samanda.

"Peep, peep! We defend the Queen! Peep, peep!"

Comment

Working...
                                X