Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
    Sam: I'm sorry sir, I didn't quite catch what he said before he passed out.

O'Neill: I could have sworn I heard him say 'O-neill. I. am. YOUR. fa-ther.'
    Sam frowns

I thought he said 'watch where you're putting your hand'
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
      Anyway, on a more positive note. Captionary anyone?

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/9018/sjthpj8.jpg
      Jack: Carter, this is what you ordered from Amazon.com?
      Sam: Uh...surprise?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
        Oh my gosh... that reminds me of this blurb I read on the Quantum Leap Wikipedia entry:
        "The Sci-Fi Channel was projected to begin airing a sequel, supposedly called A Bold Leap Forward, sometime in 2006. However, the project appears to have suffered various setbacks, and it currently remains in development. When asked by fans in a Q&A interview with the BBC in September 2006 if there were any plans to resurrect the show in the form of a new series or movie, series star Scott Bakula replied "None that I know of."

Makes you wonder about Amanda's secret project, though, doesn't it?
        I'd love to see Amanda play a female "Sam Beckett." Or a female "Indiana Jones" type...like Lara Croft.

Anything adventerous...as long as she's packing heat, I'm so there.

Okay, I'm there anyway but seeing her carrying weapons is so cool.

And let her snark! Let her character be more open and snarky and less reserved than Carter.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
          I'd love to see Amanda play a female "Sam Beckett." Or a female "Indiana Jones" type...like Lara Croft.

Okay, I'm there anyway but seeing her carrying weapons is so cool.

And let her snark! Let her character be more open and snarky and less reserved than Carter.

Oh and we already know Amanda knows how to handle the heat, better than some others
          Last edited by Mandysg1; 08 December 2006, 01:23 PM.
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I've already posted this on the Avalon thread, but for those who don't read it, I've posted my Avalon photos.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              Oh and we already know Amanda knows how to handle the heat, better than some others
              Yeah Amanda does the wepon thing so well, it would be a bit strange to see her without one, I'd love to see Amanda's new character with more responsability than "Sam" has maybe a family as well, Amanda does emotion so well I'd love to see more especially humor Amanda is so funny seeing it on-screen would be great, seeing her get herself in to that emotional place to do more traumatic stuff too well the end product anyway, you know emotions that "Sam" would never allow herself to show. I will miss seeing "Sam", but I'm looking forward to watching Amanda stretch her acting muscles.

Julia(samcarterrules)
              Last edited by samcarterrules; 08 December 2006, 01:40 PM. Reason: spelling wrong
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I've already posted this on the Avalon thread, but for those who don't read it, I've posted my Avalon photos.

Kat
                thanks Kat, great pics
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

okay just a little thing

Happy Birthday NZBG

i hope you have a good day
                  sigpic

Comment

39 1/4 here

Personally I don't mind getting older. For as long as I can remember, my goal has always been to be 42. Who knows why I chose 42, but in my twisted little 12 year old mind, 42 was the year of total bliss for me. It was going to be the time in my life when I would finally start to feel like a grown-up, be happy with myself and my family, and be at a point financially when we could really start to enjoy life.

And strangely, I really think that's helped me because never for a moment have I thought "Oh gawd, I'm going to be 40 next year!" I'm actually looking forward to it. Now if only, by some great miracle, I could look like Amanda by my 40th birthday, I'd be floating on air. ROFL
                    You are kidding us right? I seriously can't believe this is the last year you can say you're 30-something Kat.

Anyway, on a more positive note. Captionary anyone?

Thor: "Major Carter, before I go, please be sure to explain to O'Neill the proper way to adjust his hair."

Comment

Since it's already the ninth in NZ,

NC

Comment

Hmm, I'm really hoping that Amanda's new role is totally different from the scientific or military character she played on SG-1. We've had ten years of that and she was fantastic, but I'd really enjoy seeing her play a character that was completely different.
                        while i'm VERY excited about seeing amanda do a different role, i'm not done with sam carter yet... but i think rob is.

i have certain desires of where i'd like sam to go in her life; i'm going to share them.

as much as i think sam loves the military side of herself, i think she ADORES the science. i think it's a part of her soul. so i'd like to see sam focus on that part, letting mitchell keep the team to himself.

i wouldn't mind sam transferring back to area 51, OR having a type of place like that at cheyenne mountain. she'd lead the team of scientists.

sam marries and has children with jack. jack retires and becomes a house hubby, which i think he'd LOVE.

years go by and sam becomes a general, but still stays focused on the science coming through the gate.

sam gets an award for excellence in science for a wonderful discovery (a cure for cancer using nanites or something).

she lives a long and happy life with jack and their children. and grandchildren.

if the series actually showed sam through the years, i DON'T want to see her death. none of that sad stuff.

these are the wishes i have for sam carter. what are yours?

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

LOL, nothing against Ohio, love! It was just the way she leaned forward and said it: "Ohh-HAIII-Oh".
                          Well! Okay then.

Originally posted by DEM View Post
                          Deejay, if you're like other people in your neck of the woods, you talk funny.
                          Do not!
                          Last edited by Deejay435; 08 December 2006, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post

I hear she's playing some kind of science-y/scientist type role in the new series, too. But you never know.

mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

I hear she's playing some kind of science-y/scientist type role in the new series, too. But you never know.

mg
                              Scientist would be fine...as long as she gets to be all action-y too.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

My Sam Carter Wish List:

1) I want her to be a full bird and I want her to be in command of something big by the end of the second movie.

2) I want a happy ending for Sam and Jack (by ending, I actually mean beginning ).

3) I think I would like for her to run the SGC someday (maybe a decade from now), and I'd love for her to be in charge when it goes public. She has the right face for it--scientist and military and who could resist that lovely smile. People would trust her.

4) Eventually, she can be president with Jack as her first man.

Comment

Working...
                                X