No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not surprised to see Stargate SG1 added back into the mix with the Friday night line up. There is another report saying BSG might be moved to Wednesday nights. SciFi does realize that the current Friday night line up and time slots are not working.

SciFi can not show S9 episodes because they are currently in syndication in the US. S8 did well in the rating so it make sense that that is the season they are adding.
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
      I made some icons with the pics that have been posted recently. The first one was inspired by the lovely icon Eve made.

i just saw these...they are good, i like them!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
        I'm not surprised to see Stargate SG1 added back into the mix with the Friday night line up. There is another report saying BSG might be moved to Wednesday nights. SciFi does realize that the current Friday night line up and time slots are not working.

SciFi can not show S9 episodes because they are currently in syndication in the US. S8 did well in the rating so it make sense that that is the season they are adding.
        http://www.tvweek.com/article.cms?articleId=30826. BSG is facing much stiffer opposition than expected (or at least, isn't doing as well as Sci Fi would have hoped against the big guns). So it's not so much that BSG isn't doing as well because Stargate isn't airing with it, but that BSG isn't doing as well because its facing some really tough opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
          Ya it's done. It has already come back from the printer and it's terrif (I'm so happy with the clear way all the signatures and messages came out. Very readable, it really looks like a couple hundred people actually hand signed it, there's SO MANY! ) Final size is 30"x36". Had to make it bigger to accomodate all the messages! However I'm not going to post a final copy of it publicly until after it's been presented. I am bringing a laptop with me to AT2 and will try to get it online asap i just don't want to spoil anything before it gets where it's going. If ya know what I mean.
          geek
          WTG mini...you're a gem for doing this...so how many sigs all together??

I believe the lovely G4 are taking care of that for us.
          mg
          Sorry to sound a bit goofy...but who are G4??

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
          Yeah mini! I'm sure you did a beautiful job! Wise move waiting to publish it, and I'm really glad you're taking your laptop to AT2! We'll be anxiously waiting to see the finished product!
          I can't wait to hear all about it...and see Amanda's face when she gets the card!
          Originally posted by ReganX View Post
          Spoiler:
          Do you think Sam would cry, or just lay bets with the others on how long it'd take him to come back this time?
          I don't think it's
          Spoiler:
          Daniel! I hope it's nothing..I hope we don't lose anyone...but do you think it's possible that Jack assends this time?? I hope not but...I guess we'll just ahve to wait and see...did I mention how much I hate waiting...D'oH!

Anyhoo..hope everyone is well...haven't been able to spend much time on the puter lately...RL is soooo busy...not that I'm complaining though...it's just the way it is right now!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA3583!!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
            Aww, and here I always assumed shippers were more like this...

awwww...that is soooo sweeeet...I love that pic...how cute are those penguins...
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
              I'm just glad I made post 5,000 here.
              Congratulations Regan...WTG!!
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                That's a notion best left to fanfic I think...and only in capable fanfic writers' hands at that. So sorry, Sky, that leaves you out. *ducks*
                Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                Breaks out the wet noodle of doom

shame, shame, messing with a hormonal,tired woman with super duper mod powers
                Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                //shrieks in horror

[[iz feeling chastened]]

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

my job here is done
                ROFLMAO....thanks gals for the chuckle...I can always rely on Samanda to make me laugh every day...thank you!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Night all...take care everyone, be safe and be happy!
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

NC

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                      http://www.tvweek.com/article.cms?articleId=30826. BSG is facing much stiffer opposition than expected (or at least, isn't doing as well as Sci Fi would have hoped against the big guns).
                      That article is long on hypotheses and short on actual testing. Where are the comparisons of actual ratings of BSG and shows opposite both before and after the switch?

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
                        That hair style suits her so well. Best long hair style I've seen on her as of yet. Really gorgeous.

And nice work on the great icons, Sas!

mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Hey all!

That hair style suits her so well. Best long hair style I've seen on her as of yet. Really gorgeous.

And nice work on the great icons, Sas!

mg
                          can't see the icons. can anyone give me adirect link to them? are they posted as pics in the forum? I canÄt see any in her post!?

EDIT: Now I can see them....strange...I think it was my web connection....all right now!

So...well....you're right mini - THEY'RE GREAT!
                          Last edited by MickSpeed; 09 November 2006, 06:25 AM.

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

Happy Birthday Tara3583!!!

Comment

Hi All,

Happy Birthday Tara3583, have a great day!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                                Happy Birthday Tara3583!!!
                                I'm sure NC, who subs as the kingdom's Royal Baker, is getting that special birthday cake ready for the Birthday Gal. Happy Natal Day, Tara!

LOL ... oops, er ... I see that the baked goods have already arrived! My bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X