Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Me, sucking up! Being nice! Are you trying to ruin my reputation
    What reputation??? I mean the throwing-moose girl or the gutter girl repyutation???

CONGRATS ÜBER ON YOUR MILESTONE
    have some umlauts, cause we all know how much you love them lol ¨¨¨¨¨

Comment

Me, sucking up! Being nice! Are you trying to ruin my reputation
      You know...if you'd actually PAY me I'd keep your secrets.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        ON EDIT: Hey sweet. My 4800th post! w00t

scarimor

Comment

Fly-by post:

Have you seen this yet? http://tv.ign.com/articles/735/735193p1.html

Back tonight!

EDIT: Congratulations, your Überness, on your 4,800th post!

Comment

So, over on LJ they're having a "Five Things" fic writing thing. People give five prompts, such as "Five vegtables Jack will never eat again", and other people come in and write their views on these.

I wrote, if anyone's interested, the only response so far for "Sam's five biggest regrets".

Sam's Five

Also-The Jack Veggies ones are pretty funny.

Edited: It would be great to see other responses for the Sam prompt!
            Last edited by Deejay435; 26 September 2006, 06:31 PM.

Comment

I've posted the sign-up for the "Women of the Gates" ficathon.

http://community.livejournal.com/gate_women/357.html

Feel free to sign up! (PLEASE!) and advertise this ficathon all over the net!

We needs lots of Sam writers so we can have more Samfic!

Comment

just gonna throw this one out here, just for fun (well, fun and i got bored adn start looking up the meaning of names);

http://www.weddingvendors.com/baby-n...eaning/amanda/

http://www.weddingvendors.com/baby-n...ning/samantha/

Comment

My goodness where is everyone tonight? I am feeling very paranoid-is there some great global incident happening that everyone is enjoying and/or fearing, and am I just totally clueless playing away on the 'net?

So, I've been thinking, and actually have been too tired to really think, so I thought I'd come here for help.

Which episodes was Sam personally responsible for saving the world?
                  In which was it Sam as part of the team?

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                    My goodness where is everyone tonight? I am feeling very paranoid-is there some great global incident happening that everyone is enjoying and/or fearing, and am I just totally clueless playing away on the 'net?

So, I've been thinking, and actually have been too tired to really think, so I thought I'd come here for help.

Which episodes was Sam personally responsible for saving the world?
                    In which was it Sam as part of the team?
                    SionnachOghma put together a list of some of Sam's major achievements here.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435

You mean you didn't know? We all went to Oooobers place to celebrate her 4800th post. Oooober provided the blue jello, Sunny brought the chocolate cake, and I brought the beer of course the Canadian kind...which is why everyone is now passed out face down in there cake with their blue tongues hanging out.
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                        What reputation??? I mean the throwing-moose girl or the gutter girl repyutation???

CONGRATS ÜBER ON YOUR MILESTONE
                        have some umlauts, cause we all know how much you love them lol ¨¨¨¨¨
                        Throwing moose girl?????

Comment

You mean you didn't know? We all went to Oooobers place to celebrate her 4800th post. Oooober provided the blue jello, Sunny brought the chocolate cake, and I brought the beer of course the Canadian kind...which is why everyone is now passed out face down in there cake with their blue tongues hanging out.
                          What? Did my invitation get lost in the e-mail? Is it because I don't understand the Throwing moose girl comment?

Stargatebarbie, thanks for the name links. Cool! We all love Amanda!

Comment

I'm very tired right now, but I felt I had to write this. I was on location with AT last week. We were shooting in Central Park, in Burnaby, and Amanda was in her off world black uniform, looking absoluting gorgeous. Now this is what I found to be important...of the 6 main characters also there on location, AT was the most gracious, warm and welcoming. She came right up to my husband, remembered his name and gave him a hug. When she saw me, I got the same hug. She joked with us and thanked us for our contribution. In short, if Sam is a great character, it is because Amanda is a great lady. If I admired her prior to this meeting, my new admiration knows no bounds.

During the shoot, someone got the idea to dress me up as a medic, and I finally got to wear the off world uniform. I was in seventh heaven, and of course AT commented on my "new" look, poitive, of course. I doubt my on screen moment was captured, but it was such a hoot, as it was my first costume, make-up and hairstyling of the day. I was sitting in AT's chair, in the make up trailer and Jan Newman, the original make up artist did my make up. Plastered all over the mirror were pictures of Olivia. She truly looks like an angel. She has the most beautiful blonde hair and Amanda's blue eyes, and from someone I met while there, a friend of AT's and RDA's, she is an 18 month old toddler, who already knows her ABC's and is learning to count.

The shoot ran hours over-time, and yet right before she left, I gave Amanda a sterling silver Guardian Angel necklace for Olivia, and she was truly moved. She hugged and thanked me, and when I told her I would be seeing her again in London, she laughed and said she would look forward to it. I understand that celebrities are used to dealing with "fans", but I never once felt that AT was anything but genuine.

Just my take, on a wonderful lady.
                            On fighting:
                            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                              I'm very tired right now, but I felt I had to write this. I was on location with AT last week. We were shooting in Central Park, in Burnaby, and Amanda was in her off world black uniform, looking absoluting gorgeous. Now this is what I found to be important...of the 6 main characters also there on location, AT was the most gracious, warm and welcoming. She came right up to my husband, remembered his name and gave him a hug. When she saw me, I got the same hug. She joked with us and thanked us for our contribution. In short, if Sam is a great character, it is because Amanda is a great lady. If I admired her prior to this meeting, my new admiration knows no bounds.

During the shoot, someone got the idea to dress me up as a medic, and I finally got to wear the off world uniform. I was in seventh heaven, and of course AT commented on my "new" look, poitive, of course. I doubt my on screen moment was captured, but it was such a hoot, as it was my first costume, make-up and hairstyling of the day. I was sitting in AT's chair, in the make up trailer and Jan Newman, the original make up artist did my make up. Plastered all over the mirror were pictures of Olivia. She truly looks like an angel. She has the most beautiful blonde hair and Amanda's blue eyes, and from someone I met while there, a friend of AT's and RDA's, she is an 18 month old toddler, who already knows her ABC's and is learning to count.

The shoot ran hours over-time, and yet right before she left, I gave Amanda a sterling silver Guardian Angel necklace for Olivia, and she was truly moved. She hugged and thanked me, and when I told her I would be seeing her again in London, she laughed and said she would look forward to it. I understand that celebrities are used to dealing with "fans", but I never once felt that AT was anything but genuine.

Just my take, on a wonderful lady.
                              Wow.

I truly, truly adore that woman.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                LOL. Exactly.

Who's the one who blended Goa'uld and earth technology back in Season 3? Or Ancient technology in Season 7? Or Ori technology in Season 10???

Samantha Carter, my friends, THAT'S who.

ON EDIT: Hey sweet. My 4800th post! w00t
                                WooHoo...well said Oooober!!
                                Congrats on 4800 posts...wtg!!!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X