X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that's from Forever in a Day.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
      i'd assume it was Secrets. and welcome to the forum.
      For me it's Jolinar's Memories

Comment

Re: pic. i give up. it was in an episode. she was a major (which i think just rules out touchstone...).

Re: mom. i do remember that I guessed/found out in secrets...but other than that...
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
          And we have a winner!!! Yes it is from Forever in a day...it is when Sha're is getting barried(sp?) on Abydos.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
            Originally posted by LaCroix
            And we have a winner!!! Yes it is from Forever in a day...it is when Sha're is getting barried(sp?) on Abydos.
            Thank you both!!!
            Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
            Re: mom. i do remember that I guessed/found out in secrets...but other than that...
            Ok then. I'm bad when it's about dates, pics and eps

*grumbles: blah blah blah, talk about....*

Comment

Originally posted by Snarky25
              Hey all! Does anyone know in what episode we first learn about Sams mom dying?
              welcome

sig by starlover1990

Comment

2000 posts? I'm never gonna get a custom avatar. So not fair.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Ok this is getting scary...Samanda on pg 2... I mean what happened here? where is everyone?

And no this is not a bump for a bump how about a little question?? I mean to get the ball roling...

If Sam had amnesia (sp?) and regained her memory what do you think she remembers the first and why?

Comment

Ok this is getting scary...Samanda on pg 2... I mean what happened here? where is everyone?

And no this is not a bump for a bump how about a little question?? I mean to get the ball roling...

If Sam had amnesia (sp?) and regained her memory what do you think she remembers the first and why?
                    E = mc2.

Because she probably knew that before she learned how to walk
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Jack. Because he's in her heart and soul.
                      sigpic

Comment

Her love, passion and comprehension for science. It's just inside her, for the longest we/she can remember. It's a part of her, more than woman and soldier sometimes.

Comment

She will remember any of those three lines long equations of any sort of astrophysics. And then she'll remember Jack, who never understood a word

good night all...cu tomorrow (the day ends here, when it just actually begins at yours and then I allways have to read the lastest three pages )

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

I have to say, it would be HYSTERICAL if she remembered some sort of long technobabble thing first. It would confuse the hell out of the doctors. Personally, I think she'd remember her name first, probably just "Carter" from all the times that Jack's said it. I read a really good fic along these lines once, but can't remember where I saw it.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              I have to say, it would be HYSTERICAL if she remembered some sort of long technobabble thing first. It would confuse the hell out of the doctors. Personally, I think she'd remember her name first, probably just "Carter" from all the times that Jack's said it. I read a really good fic along these lines once, but can't remember where I saw it.
                              Well, it would be
                              But for me the base of astrophysics should be enough

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

2000 posts? I'm never gonna get a custom avatar. So not fair.
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X