Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
    ok I don't like sam on pg 2, really I don't so here a lovely pics who is waiting to be captioned...

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ty/DVD_019.jpg
    sam: 'omg... that's where my underwear went?'

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
      As for what started this whole rigamarole, I don't have a problem if someone is feeling uncomfortable with the conversation, that they say "Hey guys, this is getting a little close to bashing" or "Hey, remember some of us like Cam/Vala, can people keep that in mind when commenting". The problem comes when it's put across as "I can't believe you're bashing Cam/Vala, what hypocrits, I'm leaving" or something along those lines. It comes across more as a threat than a suggestion or request, and when that happens you get knee-jerk reactions from people and everything implodes.
      That was my knee jerk reaction and I've apologized for it. But for the record, I'll do it again to prove that I'm truely sorry for the way I worded how I was feeling.

I am sorry to one and all here, I worded my feelings incorrectly the other day and I do realize that I have upset or even hurt several of you here, it was NOT my intention and for that I am truely sorry. I don't know what else to say accept that I'm sorry I called folks here hypocrits. I'm sorry that my issue with all the negativity that's been around here caused me to react like I did.

I do agree that the writing is bad, I just don't see where constantly bringing it up will change diddly. It's obvious to me (at least) that TPTB at SG1 don't care that they're hendering the talented cast they have at SG1.

I hope we can all move on now. Again, I am sorry for my knee jerk reaction yesterday and for hurting so many here.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

you spoke your mind, and no one should ever feel like they can't do that
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
          That was my knee jerk reaction and I've apologized for it. But for the record, I'll do it again to prove that I'm truely sorry for the way I worded how I was feeling.

I am sorry to one and all here, I worded my feelings incorrectly the other day and I do realize that I have upset or even hurt several of you here, it was NOT my intention and for that I am truely sorry. I don't know what else to say accept that I'm sorry I called folks here hypocrits. I'm sorry that my issue with all the negativity that's been around here caused me to react like I did.

I do agree that the writing is bad, I just don't see where constantly bringing it up will change diddly. It's obvious to me (at least) that TPTB at SG1 don't care that they're hendering the talented cast they have at SG1.

I hope we can all move on now. Again, I am sorry for my knee jerk reaction yesterday and for hurting so many here.
          (((((((Sunny))))))))
          (((((((((Everyone who was affected by this issue))))))))))

The wonderful thing about Samanda is that we are all united in our appreciation for Amanda and Sam. That leaves a lot of room for not necessarily agreeing about other things...and that's fine. We are not a kingdom of clones. We'll leave that scenario for
          Spoiler:
          Ba'al
          to play out.

We have our ups and our downs. We love some things we see on screen and we squee over them. We hate somethings we see and we whinge or lament over them. We have our up phases and our down phases.

But at the end of the day, we are Samanda. A kingdom of all sorts of crazy wackos who adore Amanda Tapping and Samantha Carter and aren't afraid to crow it from the rooftops.

And I hope we continue this way. I'd hate Samanda to turn into a Stepford kingdom where we always agree and no one says anything to express when we're displeased. I want us to see things differently and feel free to debate things here.

As long as at the end of the day, we remember first and foremost that we are Samandans and have the important responsibility of flag bearing for our beloved little kingdom.

Hiccup Comatose Regime, baby.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I do agree that the writing is bad, I just don't see where constantly bringing it up will change diddly.
            You're right. It's really all just a bunch of fiction. But venting over story dynamics in a venue where everyone's talking about the same subject (albeit through different points of view) does make a person feel better, sometimes.

geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              but what is the Rimmr Song
              You'll have to watch Red Dwarf to figure that one out. I can't remember which series it was in.
              sigpic

Comment

*walks in with OooooOOoooober right behind her...

Ow OooooOoober quit twisting my arm...I'll post a pic...geez...give a girl a minute or two to find one.

Ok, per the great OoooooOOoooober's command, I am posting a pic for

CAPTION TIME!!!

sigpic

Comment

*walks in with OooooOOoooober right behind her...

Ow OooooOoober quit twisting my arm...I'll post a pic...geez...give a girl a minute or two to find one.

Ok, per the great OoooooOOoooober's command, I am posting a pic for

CAPTION TIME!!!

Sam (remembers leather catsuit she saw at Spencer's): If Jack thinks I'm going to wear something prim and proper to the SGC Halloween get-together, boy has he got another thing a-comin.'

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    Sam (remembers leather catsuit she saw at Spencer's): If Jack thinks I'm going to wear something prim and proper to the SGC Halloween get-together, boy has he got another thing a-comin.'
                    sigpic

Comment

CAPTION TIME!!!

Sam - leather catsuit check...handcuffs check...whip...oh yeah that's a definate check.
                      sigpic

Comment

...REVISED DUE TO A STROKE OF GENIUS...
                        (either that, or just an average stroke)

Daniel: So Sam...here's the whip you asked for. It was used by Ancient Aztec tribes during their ceremonial war dances.

Sam: Thanks Daniel. *remembers leather catsuit she saw at Spencer's and thinks to self* If Jack thinks I'm going to wear something prim and proper to the SGC Halloween get-together, boy has he got another thing a-comin.'

Daniel (nervous now): What did you want it for again? And...uh...why exactly are you smiling like that?

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          ...REVISED DUE TO A STROKE OF GENIUS...
                          (either that, or just an average stroke)

Daniel: So Sam...here's the whip you asked for. It was used by Ancient Aztec tribes during their ceremonial war dances.

Sam: Thanks Daniel. *remembers leather catsuit she saw at Spencer's and thinks to self* If Jack thinks I'm going to wear something prim and proper to the SGC Halloween get-together, boy has he got another thing a-comin.'

Daniel (nervous now): What did you want it for again? And...uh...why exactly are you smiling like that?
                          Über...You are a GENIUS!!!!

I salute your AWESOME captions. I'm still laughing!!

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                          My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                          My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                          My Stargate Videos
                          It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                            Great post golfbooy
                            but what is the Rimmr Song
                            There's a Red Dwarf episode exactly like Mckay and Mrs. Miller, where an of one of the characters (Arnold Rimmer) encounters an alternate reality version of himself who is better, braver, funnier, liked by all, etc. (Ace Rimmer). Which of course got me to thinking about Red Dwarf and Rimmer, which led me to when Rimmer exited the show. With this.

Rimmer Song

Comment

Sunny, are you and Ooober trying to give scarimor a stroke
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

CAPTION TIME!!!

Sam: Well its nice to see Cam isn't the only one losing hs pants.
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X