Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lizlove
    Of course he would. We wouldn't expect any less from our Sammy

Hmmmmmmmm, interesting fic would that make...
    And what would the title be...."They Used to Call Me Lefty"
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      And what would the title be...."They Used to Call Me Lefty"
      LMAO!!
      Or... 'I'm Mister Right'

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        caption fun -

sally
        Sam: Teal'c, where did you get this?
        Teal'c: From O'Neill. I believe he called it a "lava lamp" and said it would aid my Kelnoreem.

Comment

If you haven't checked out the Sam ficathon, you really must. I think I've hit all the stories now and IMHO they range from "quite good" to "superb." I can't wait to see who the authors are. I have no talent for writing fiction, so I really appreciate those who can do it well.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
            If you haven't checked out the Sam ficathon, you really must. I think I've hit all the stories now and IMHO they range from "quite good" to "superb." I can't wait to see who the authors are. I have no talent for writing fiction, so I really appreciate those who can do it well.
            Have you tried to guess who some of the authors are
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
              I just watched Moebius and I had never seen how McKay touches Geek!Carter's a$$. That's just.... wrong
              Yeah - shoulda been me doing it
              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                Have you tried to guess who some of the authors are
                I have a few suspicions, but choose not to speculate at this time.

A while back we were talking about AT in a detective role--has anyone seen the British show "Rosemary and Thyme?" I'd love to see AT as a detective in a show with that kind of light approach.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                  Yeah - shoulda been me doing it
                  Why you little....

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                    I have a few suspicions, but choose not to speculate at this time.
                    Thank you.

A while back we were talking about AT in a detective role--has anyone seen the British show "Rosemary and Thyme?"
                    No, and I'm not sure I've heard of it. On what network is it airing? Please don't say BBC America: I swear they're on a mission to make me insane with their elusive scheduling.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                      No, and I'm not sure I've heard of it. On what network is it airing? Please don't say BBC America: I swear they're on a mission to make me insane with their elusive scheduling.
                      I can't really see AT as either of those fluffy character types in Rosemary and Thyme. Though I'm sure she'd do the comedy aspect just fine - perhaps I just can't get past the age difference...
                      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                        Thank you.

Which is why it's best to set one's DVR to record all instances of a program on the channel regardless of when it airs.

This is how I get my Little Britain fix.

[gives virtual hug to Amanda Tapping for introducing it to me when she commented how much she enjoys this demented little show]

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hi all....finally back at home!

Damn....what a couple of Samandan's can write in some days
                          ....I'll have to read about 50 pages (thinking about weather I'll do so or not).

As far as I read on SG-P there are not really mind-blowing news on SG-1.

Italy was a nice trip, good weather, sun, beach, water and a litte sight seeing (jep, Napoleon was banned to Elba!)...

more tomorrow..I'll have to organize some things for school, that will begin tomorrow after summer holidays...

Bya all,
                          Mick

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            Which is why it's best to set one's DVR to record all instances of a program on the channel regardless of when it airs.

This is how I get my Little Britain fix.

[gives virtual hug to Amanda Tapping for introducing it to me when she commented how much she enjoys this demented little show]

I also did this with BBC's Coupling and The Office. Love those shows.

I'll have to check out Little Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                              I also did this with BBC's Coupling and The Office. Love those shows.

I'll have to check out Little Britain.
                              I'll check 'em out.

Warning about Little Britain...it is thoroughly demented...but in an outrageous/LOL/you can't believe what you're seeing kinda way.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                                Yep, that would do it for me too! Let's get Amanda blogging here at GW. Gary Jones seems to be enjoying himself.

Ooober, please order that up for us!
                                Sounds like a plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X