Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
    Guys i'm thinking about making a Sam thunk thread. But I need to know I have your support. So will you support such a thread? I mean everybody else has one why not sam
    Good idea she is one of si fics hottist babes

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
      Even since I learned how to talk.
      Yes
      I always win!

Ok about the dream.

A: Yes all the time!
      B: No....
      C: Hell no!

LOL
      Hmmm? Vewy interesting did you see the 3'd pic in C, which is what you are supposed to answer to?

As for the thunk thread, many people, thunk and plathunk in here often
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        Hmmm? Vewy interesting did you see the 3'd pic in C, which is what you are supposed to answer to?

I don't feel the need for an additional thunk thread. Personally I find that there are enough pictures to drool over here. Myrth, Strix, AD and I do a lot of thunking here, but we also enjoy intelligent conversation to go with that thunking.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Some of those pics are hard to find we could make a sam gallary with some thunking thrown in

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            I don't feel the need for an additional thunk thread. Personally I find that there are enough pictures to drool over here. Myrth, Strix, AD and I do a lot of thunking here, but we also enjoy intelligent conversation to go with that thunking.
            I gotta admit something...Amanda/Sam has a nice butt.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
              hmmm....hey wait!! why should i care about DEM's av?! it's one less card i have to make! forget it!

did anyone see the new 200 pics?
              Spoiler:
              vala as dorothy?!?! as dorothy in leather?!!? what the heck?? that's SAM'S job (yes, the leather too)!! and mitchell as scarecrow. i want the REAL Oz reference, sam can be Mary Poppins () for mitchell's skit.
              Well we all know canonly that Sam is
              Spoiler:
              Dorothy
              but this is Vala's imaginings...and don't you typically feature yourself as the star in things you imagine? Further, I know I wrote this before, but my personal feeling about Vala's attire in that segment is that
              Spoiler:
              when her fantasy begins, she will be clad in the white underdress and classic blue-and-white gingham pinafore that are so identifiable as Dorothy...complete with even the cutsie-wootsie perfect blue bows in her hair. But then she takes a look at herself:
              Vala: Ugh! As IF I'd have such wretched taste in clothing...especially in my own fantasy.
              And then she magically changes into the black tank and leather pants we saw in the spoiler pic...which actually I think look pretty cool.

And then of course opts to keep the bows.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

A: no duh.
                B: uh...what exactly are you trying to imply here?
                C: how could you misplace that pic?!

i cave. at least now i know i should never work for the IRS.
                here ya go C7

don't tell me you didn't think that was going to be something else.
                B: That you would like to visit the CN Tower, in Amanda's home city Why what were you thinking

C: It was uh lost among some Jack pics, oh and the one of Daniel from the opening scene of Fallen
                Last edited by Mandysg1; 10 August 2006, 03:12 PM.
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Ex Deus Machina:
                  Spoiler:
                  After Beachhead I actually foound this ep a little disappointing.
                  It feels like they are going really crazy with their plots, I found the plausability in this episode almost nonexisent.
                  Cargo ships flying into american cities undetected, goa'uld hiding out on Earth, BEAMING BUILDINGS UP????? Since when have they been able to use the Asgard beaming technology on buildings! If they could then why hasn't it been used to beam around objects that big before?
                  And while I know it was explained in the last episode that the goa'uld don't have to talk with their altered voices (um yeah hey, if they don't then how come they have been for eight seasons?) I found that I just couldn't find Ba'al in the least bit imposing or threatening without it. I don't know why, but Ba'al dressed up in a business suit talking normally, it just didn't have the same effect.

The scene with Sam and Barret in the surveilance trailer was kind of cute. When he says "So you're still single", the look Sam gives is priceless. Exactly how I think most people would react too. He was soooooo not subtle.

I'm trying to think of more Sam scenes but nothing really sticks out. Except I'm a bit divided on what I feel about the beginning scene with Daniel and Sam. I suppose it's really sweet that he offered to help her wheel her boxes down the corridor, but hey I'm sure Sam could've managed them. Hmm.

Otherwise I just found the whole story so whacked out that it all felt like a bit of a dream episode, like it wasn't really real.

What did surprise me is how much Teal'c got to talk in this ep. It's amazing! He used to say barely two words throughout an episode, now he's got quite a lot of lines .

Well, not much else to say about it, only that I hope next week we get to go offworld or something, because this Earth based ep didn't really impress me.
                  Last edited by deepspace; 10 August 2006, 03:31 PM.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Come one, come all.... come VOTE in the Sam Carter vs The HULK thread.
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...12#post5635512
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                      Come one, come all.... come VOTE in the Sam Carter vs The HULK thread.
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...12#post5635512

you're kidding right
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Yes.............

Its actually called Samantha Carter vs The Hulk

Oh, common I think her and Bruce would be great friends... and not in a shippy way either.
                        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Carterslave

I just about had a spit-take when I read that, L.A. Doyle. No offense, but I feel like I'm being stereotyped. Yeah, gimme some explosions, sure, but I started watching the show primarily because of Amanda Tapping and my favorite characters in the SG-verse are Carter, Fraiser & Weir.
                          So there are guys out there who think Sam has been wronged of late (aka the Dumbassification Of Sam, starting in S7) and want to see the show get back to the crisp, smart, über-competent Carter of S1-5 — and no "pining" after Jack, either. (Just as I can't stand, detest, despise seeing Daniel tied to Vala's apron strings now.)
                          Heck, I'd even settle for some of the testy, chip-on-shoulder Sam who was phased out during S1. At least having her do SG:A crossovers means more Sam-Rodney friction, which is at least one (big) step in the right direction.
                          but you wouldn't mind sam/janet action, right?

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

you already are one!! see:
                            Spoiler:
                            http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f206/paradoXrealities/samoneill.jpg

hope you have lots of fun here
                            Hey PR...could I please ask for one of those Samanda cards too please...I never got one when I first came to Samanda...which was way back in April!! Thanks heaps PR!!!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

So...who's still smiling from the 200 spoilers??? I know I am...and you all get to see it next week...I have to wait til next year..DoH!! Looking forward to more spoilers...bye all...I'm off to work then hopefully I'll be back later tonight...have fun posting!!
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

No I just noticed the second and third pics....

The second one is also HELL NO!

Now the third pic....

Comment

Working...
                                X