• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linwelin
    Pegasus Project...
    Spoiler:
    Hope they will be on the DVDs.
    PP
    Spoiler:
    I hope Amanda and David do the commentary for Pegasus Project.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
      When it comes to Sam...

Spoiler:

Her past relationship with Orlin? She lurves him. AND she shagged him. Period.

urm, EXCUSE ME?!? Did I miss something? I don't remember *that* scene and I didn't notice that it was implied either!!!
      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        I'm totally lost *Scratches head* Is this some sort of weird American cultural reference?
        A late 1960's/early 1970's situation comedy (sitcom) series that was rerun to death in syndication land when I was a kid.... A bit simplistic and goofy..... Guess you'd have to have seen it??? Definitely a pop culture reference at this point. Right up there with the Simpsons. And unfortunately had a opening song that you kind of couldn't get out of your mind.....

"Here's a story... of a lovely lady..."

Here's a link for anyone who wants to know more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brady_Bunch
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
          PP
          Spoiler:
          I hope Amanda and David do the commentary for Pegasus Project.
          Me too !

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
            urm, EXCUSE ME?!? Did I miss something? I don't remember *that* scene and I didn't notice that it was implied either!!!
            That is definately not cannon, but
            Spoiler:
            in Four Horseman there was a scene between Landry, Lam, and Sam where they teased her about Orlin. That scene kindof implied that Sam and Orlin had a fling. The scene was completely inappropriate, and I believe Sam and Orlin did not have that type of relationship.
            Last edited by Gate gal; 01 August 2006, 12:37 PM. Reason: oops, double negative.

Comment

it was definitely implied.
              Spoiler:

landry says something about sam having an *ahem* intimate relationship. and she gets all uncomfortable

so yeah, it was definitely implied the sam and adult orlin shagged.

which was in SUCH poor taste. shame on them for leaving it in
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

upcoming S10 spoilers

golfbooy,
                Spoiler:
                Although (not 'while') I understand your position completely, I'd be irked if Baal killed Barrett because, for me, Baal long ago passed into stupidity. I'm talking several miles back and eons ago. So, yeah, it would be nice if the show got back to non-stupid, non-boring villains, but I'm also selfish. I like Agent Barrett, dammit.

AmberLM,

S9 spoilers
                Spoiler:
                There was a scene in Fourth Horseman that one could interpret as implying that Carter & Orlin were sexually intimate.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  Spoiler:

landry says something about sam having an *ahem* intimate relationship. and she gets all uncomfortable

Spoiler:
                  OK, I'm assuming this wasn't in 'Ascension' - I'm sorry, but in that episode there was no indication whatsoever that Sam had actually done ANYTHING with Orlin besides walking around a park!!!! I agree it was in VERY poor taste, especially since IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe it. It seems to me like a pathetic after-thought in order to embarrass Sam in front of her new CO and ... I don't know what else but I'm annoyed about it! BTW I haven't seen most of S9 as you can probably guess - now I know why I didn't!

Comment

That is definately not cannon, but
                    Spoiler:
                    in Four Horseman there was a scene between Landry, Lam, and Sam where they teased her about Orlin. That scene kindof implied that Sam and Orlin had a fling. The scene was completely inappropriate, and I believe Sam and Orlin did not have that type of relationship.
                    Huh?!?
                    Spoiler:
                    The 'new ones' teasing the 'older one' only weeks or days (don't really know the timeline) after she's back? And about something so personal to add. And her CO! This is getting too much after SGA's Irresistible.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM

Spoiler:
                      OK, I'm assuming this wasn't in 'Ascension' - I'm sorry, but in that episode there was no indication whatsoever that Sam had actually done ANYTHING with Orlin besides walking around a park!!!! I agree it was in VERY poor taste, especially since IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe it. It seems to me like a pathetic after-thought in order to embarrass Sam in front of her new CO and ... I don't know what else but I'm annoyed about it! BTW I haven't seen most of S9 as you can probably guess - now I know why I didn't!
                      Hope we didn't spoil you! If so, I'm sorry. I do completely agree with your post! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Comment

Hope we didn't spoil you! If so, I'm sorry. I do completely agree with your post! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
                        Oh don't worry Gate gal, I have no intention of watching the parts of season 9 I missed and, besides, spoilers are my friends! Thanks for letting me know guys even if it does make me mad!

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
                          Well, this week Daniel's story got an A in my opinion.
                          With all the talk of batteries, my first thought was that his story got the AA this week...and of course, Sam got the 9V.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                            Huh?!?
                            Spoiler:
                            The 'new ones' teasing the 'older one' only weeks or days (don't really know the timeline) after she's back? And about something so personal to add. And her CO! This is getting too much after SGA's Irresistible.
                            Yes, very bad taste!
                            Spoiler:
                            I liked Landry and Lam up to that point then I didn't like them for awhile. I am beginning to like Landry again, but I'll never respect him the way I did Hammond (and that exchange is the reason). Dr. Lam just isn't a big enough player to really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Yeah I found it rather sad that that was in it IMO Hammond would have never said such a thing! But than again we can not blame Landry for it cause TPTB have made that dissicion to keep it in.

I mean off course Orlin and Sam has a good relation but they had never that kind of relation IMO. I mean if they had had such a relation that would have showed in Assecion and it didn't. It looked like they were just good friends and Orlin just had feelings for Sam and Sam just liked Orlin. Nothing more!! But in the fourth hourseman they came up with that where did that actually came from?!? What did the PTB think when they wrote that? It is like Sam and her lovelife wasn't even worse enough...So lets give her some ex-relation with a kid!! ooh boy why? why? why???
                              ok this is ranting sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                With all the talk of batteries, my first thought was that his story got the AA this week...and of course, Sam got the 9V.
                                LOL! This place was hopping last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X