Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    We also have the Good Girls (Sam and Janet)
    'Good' Girls isn't quite what I'd use to describe them

Comment

i've got the stargate sg1 scifi page up right now. and sam's plastered all over it!

the main BIG pic shows a big pic of sam (and says, lt col samantha carter), with landry to her left and then teal'c and vala to her right and in the distance. to visualize, think of that pic (from scifi mag) we saw where mitchell was lead and upfront, then daniel slightly smaller... then everyone else smaller. (landry looked like a dwarf) but this pic is better because sam's sooooo lead and upfront!

below that pic, is a smaller one that's advertising the 'get in the gate' contest. but to the right is sam galore! small pic of sam and bra'tac (from the season premier, that they're, for some reason, reshowing tonight). below that is a pic of sam, advertising wallpapers to d/l. and to the right of that is a pic/video of sam and daniel, advertising the new friday ep.

this just really makes me happy because of all the sam advertising!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
        Bob:We interrupt your regularly scheduled Samandan thread browsing to bring you the latest from the front lines of the "Attack on B@B". Poppy what is happening now? I heard PDL had come out to make a statement.

Poppy: That's right Bob, he did, but it appears that he's been distracted by the jello and the sudden appearence of a dozen or more Oompa Loompas. Then he quickly went inside yelling "Bigger" and "Dance Monkey Dance". I'm not sure what it's all about. I'm moving over to where a small relatively harmless group of Samandans are standing to see if they can fill us in.

Samandan #1: That's right PDL, go inside...go play with your shiny new toys and make those explosions bigger.

Samandan#15: Come on PDL, quit making Gary Jones dance so much. The poor man can only do it for so long you know!

Poppy: Excuse me, do you know what this PDL was yelling about? What does it all mean?

Samandan #58: I'll tell ya what it means. It means that he's too chicken to stand up to SciLie and tell them to back off and let SG1 be the show it was before SciLie got it's warpped mitts on it. It means that SciLie is trying to turn SG1 into FarGate and we'll not have it!

Poppy backs away from the angry Samandan
        Poppy: Well there you have it Bob, more of nothing from Burnby, BC, Canada. I'll keep you posted.

Bob: And now an update from the Bridge Studios, over to you Poppy.

Poppy:Thanks Bob, well things have gotten a little messy here Bob, this being summer, it's extremely hot and the blue jello has melted, making the entrance way to the studio look like a swimming pool...and the penguins have gone in for a swim, except for one that seems to be staying near one of the Samandans, let me see if I can ask some more questions?

*Poppy goes over to woman with penguin*

Poppy:: Excuse me miss...

Samandan:: Oh you can call me ChopinGal and this is my penguin Penny.

Poppy: Your ah..penguin?

ChopinGal:: Yes, she's a great penguin, oh and as for what's going on here, I have a poem written to explain our feeling about the situation. Ahem

Roses are Red,
        Jello is Blue
        The Boys from Bridge....

Poppy: Okay, thank you very much, well Bob, back to you.
        *Poppy fights ChopinGal for the mic*
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
          Bob: And now an update from the Bridge Studios, over to you Poppy.

Poppy:Thanks Bob, well things have gotten a little messy here Bob, this being summer, it's extremely hot and the blue jello has melted, making the entrance way to the studio look like a swimming pool...and the penguins have gone in for a swim, except for one that seems to be staying near one of the Samandans, let me see if I can ask some more questions?

*Poppy goes over to woman with penguin*

Poppy:: Excuse me miss...

Samandan:: Oh you can call me ChopinGal and this is my penguin Penny.

Poppy: Your ah..penguin?

ChopinGal:: Yes, she's a great penguin, oh and as for what's going on here, I have a poem written to explain our feeling about the situation. Ahem

Roses are Red,
          Jello is Blue
          The Boys from Bridge....

Poppy: Okay, thank you very much, well Bob, back to you.
          *Poppy fights ChopinGal for the mic*
          hee hee
          Great update Mandy!
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

that big picture of sam that i said was on the scifi page; if anyone can get it 'saved', please pass it on to the thread. it's some macromedia flash player thinger, which won't let me save it.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

just wanted to hug sunkrux... she's having a bit of a prob on her anti mitchell/vala ship thread.

(((sun)))

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                that big picture of sam that i said was on the scifi page; if anyone can get it 'saved', please pass it on to the thread. it's some macromedia flash player thinger, which won't let me save it.

sally

Comment

the poll on the front page IS meaningless.

look at s8 and 9 and the average number of votes. sometimes less than a 1000, sometimes as muich as 3000

then camelot??? 20,000 voters.

yeah, imho, some bored little fans of a certain character likely wore out thier mouse buttons rigging the vote because NONE of the previous polls had that many votes. the results are suspect simply because they are too out of line with the averages
                  Last edited by Skydiver; 20 July 2006, 05:00 AM.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

oh and i do want to add...the polls on the front page were never meant to be official or any sort of accurate representation of the feelings of hte fandom

they're meant in fun and deserve about that much credibility...as in little to none
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

sally

Will that work, Sal?

On Edit: Never mind, just saw that Astro already posted it. Ooops.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

sally
                        I can get it. Use print screen and then open in a graphic program.

Joanne

Comment

Wooooooo! No Mitchell?!?
                          And did some of you already saw there aint no Sam or Daniel on the cover for the season 9 DVDs??? I' not sure if Teal'c is there or not.

Comment

Here is the picture of Sam.
                            Last edited by Ancient 61; 04 August 2006, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                              Wooooooo! No Mitchell?!?
                              And did some of you already saw there aint no Sam or Daniel on the cover for the season 9 DVDs??? I' not sure if Teal'c is there or not.
                              Gate gal: (loses positive attitude) No Sam on the cover of s9! Not much
                              Sam in s9 at all!
                              (works to regain positive attitude) But season 10 will be better!
                              It will be full of Sam at her best! Yeah Sam! Yeah Amanda!
                              (positive attitude back in place)

O.K., that was lame. I'm going to bed now. Good night everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                                Gate gal: (loses positive attitude) No Sam on the cover of s9! Not much
                                Sam in s9 at all!
                                (works to regain positive attitude) But season 10 will be better!
                                It will be full of Sam at her best! Yeah Sam! Yeah Amanda!
                                (positive attitude back in place)

O.K., that was lame. I'm going to bed now. Good night everyone!
                                It's going to be OK!!! You`ll see
                                But it stilli s a shame to not add her or Daniel. We always had all the characters before that
                                Sleep well and sweet dreams.

A new Interview with Amanda.
                                Sorry if it's already been added. I haven't had much time to check everything out
                                Amanda Tapping Boasts Decade Of Interstellar Boldness on 'Stargate SG-1'

Edit: Already been posted I think. Almost 100% sure!
                                Last edited by Lizlove; 20 July 2006, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X