Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    Help me, Sally!!! What are you talking about above, and WHERE CAN I SEE PHOTOS???????
    i'm prob rather late in replying, but go here.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      that's how i saw it too. which is why i'm not saying anything (since it'll all be snarky).

and harking back to my whining about the hot weather... PLEASE DON'T LET THE POWER GO OUT!! (but at least i know they'll repeat both amanda's science show and tonight's season premier... but still! )

sally
      Yeh its hot here too. I'm boiling! And my friend wanted to go to the beach tomorrow, yeh that's what I need: lay down and boile in the sun. Turn into a lobster.Then go for a dip in the freezing water...and the next day be even hotter from the burns!And with a cold from the freezing water.
      Last edited by kes; 14 July 2006, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kes
        I'm from Portugal love. Right next to the Atlantic ocean. They dont ship here. I've checked. Actually I think this is the only European country they dont ship to Sometimes I feel like I live in the end of the world...yet so close.
        And I always pay shipping. Well the spanish sometimes ship for free. Special ocasions.
        try here. it says free delivery worldwide

http://www4.cd-wow.com/searchresults...field=stargate

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
          Well than you just book a holliday to england or something like that and you buy it on holliday

Don't forget to vote at http://www.celeeb.com/amanda-tapping/ cause it seems like I am the only one atm and I feel very alone
          Mm gonna spend Christmas there actually. Have to check it out. Then my dad will pay for it! Perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
            No Amanda was asked to go to the TCA event and Comic Con but with them being on back to back weekends she did not want to fly to LA and then SD with Olivia so she said she would only do one of the two events. The TCA was a big event for the 10th Season for the network so she agreed to go. Michael Shanks was also in LA for the TCA event but will not be at Comic Con as first announced.

The last couple years at Comic Con they have had two seperate panels an hour long each for SG-1 and Altanis but this year they only have a one hour block for both shows - that being the case they have most of the Atlantis cast going to Comic Con.

I will be at Comic Con so I will report on who ends up attending next week.

Cliff Simon and Gary Jones are going to be at Avatar Presses both signing autographs for those that go to Comic Con.
            Huh. -::Hoping TPTB aren't expecting that the mostly Atlantis cast will diffuse questions about SG-1.::

Suse
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.
            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              try here. it says free delivery worldwide

http://www4.cd-wow.com/searchresults...field=stargate
              Thanks but that is 85.63€ so...mmm.
              Its not the shipping its the dvd price. Aint got no cash right now. God I need a job. And the hell did I buy a car???

Comment

Oh Thanks stargate barbie.You actually went looking for it. Thats cool.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                  Hmmm.....

Spoiler:
                  Thanks to my little bro-he did that.
                  Wow. A Goa'ulded Jaffa kitty! What a cutie!

Suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Here's where we stand:

Spoiler:
                    The Koralev was destroyed by the Ori. Mitchell was apparently the last person to make it off the ship. He got to a fighter and blasted out just before the Koralev blew up. Sam is still floating in space, but the Odyssey is trying to retrieve her. Mitchell was able to land his fighter on the Odyssey. The Odyssey has damage problems, and can't beam Sam aboard. She has about two hours of life support. Mitchell has a plan B to retrieve her.

We don't know where Daniel is. Teal'c is a prisoner of the Lucien Alliance. Vala's baby was born and taken from her, and has reappeared just a short time later, already about 4 years old, spouting Ori doctrine, and apparently possessing some sort of super powers.

Episode update:

Spoiler:
                    Mitchell rescued Sam by flying the Odyssey close to her and allowing her to drift into the one useable landing bay. She's now in sick bay being checked out, but is apparently unharmed.

We know that six people escaped the Koralev by using beaming technology shortly before the explosion. However, none of them was Daniel. Someone else activated the rings, and we think that was Daniel.....but it's not confirmed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      i'm prob rather late in replying, but go here.

sally
                      Nope. You're right on time! I just asked less than an hour ago. Great piccies! Thanks so much!!! Does anyone know when the event was held?
                      Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 14 July 2006, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                        Well, if you joined just to reply to that, then good! You'll find you love it here! Welcome!

Here's some pics of the cat. Y'all can decide what it is!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        What a beauty! I love that little pink and black nose! So inquisative! Poor baby crying in the second pic.

Great. Not I want a cat. A sweet fun-loving one. I'd name it Spot. (In the best of worlds there'd be no spots, only stripes. )
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                          Well than you just book a holliday to england or something like that and you buy it on holliday

Don't forget to vote at http://www.celeeb.com/amanda-tapping/ cause it seems like I am the only one atm and I feel very alone
                          Hon, I'd love to be voting, but I picked up a virus from that site a couple of weeks ago, and I'm a little afraid to go back.

Comment

very swee sam/teal'c moment

Spoiler:
                            he's on the mother ship, captured by the lucian alliance, who have quite predicibly been torturing him. bra'tac shows up - long story VERY short - adn takes htem on

teal'c is beamed over ot the odyssey....right into the room sam's in with kvasir trying to fix the beamie thingie

she runs over to him. calling medical. asks him if he's ok. he says 'i have been better'

then they cut to sickbay and mitch and emerson come in and sam's with teal'c.

very nice little moment

Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kes
                              I'm from Portugal love. Right next to the Atlantic ocean. They dont ship here. I've checked. Actually I think this is the only European country they dont ship to Sometimes I feel like I live in the end of the world...yet so close.
                              And I always pay shipping. Well the spanish sometimes ship for free. Special ocasions.
                              Hi Kes , I'm portuguese as well but live in the UK. In fact I'm going to Portugal for holidays soon and can take something with me if you want, or post it I didn't realise SG was airing in Portugal now, I'm glad to know I won't suffer too much withdrawls then

Sorry for the OT

Comment

Episode update:

Spoiler:
                                Sam was able to get the beaming technology aboard the Odyssey back up and running in time to retrieve Teal'c. Daniel did use the rings to get out of the Koralev, and he beamed onto the ship where Vala, Tobin and their child are. How's that for a coincidence? Daniel has already located Vala, and she has hidden him in her room so her husband, Tobin, won't find him.

Meanwhile, Vala named her daughter after her own mother, Aadria, and has tried to exercise a little parental control. The child, who now appears to be about seven or eight, isn't responding to Vala's attempts to influence her, and she has already pegged Vala for a non-believer.

And.....the Ori are waging a battle against the planet of Chu'lack.

Comment

Working...
                                X