Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Oooobs you left out the swagger
    Due to popular demand...or to be more accurate, the whining's starting to grate...here's the Sam swagger clip (with the stupid SCIFI text obscuring it):

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
      What? What?

Oh nothing... I just now have this weird image of blonde tufts of hair popping out of a tightly-tied potato sack...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        that's what i mean. take off the 'img' tags please and don't quote the pic over and over.

it is a KILLER for dialup folks. I know when my puter has a lot of pics to download it keeps jumping up and down as each pic downloads.
        Not disagreeing, but are they not cached after the first download?
        scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          Oh nothing... I just now have this weird image of blonde tufts of hair popping out of a tightly-tied potato sack...
          Wonders what spaz had been smoking
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            that's what i mean. take off the 'img' tags please and don't quote the pic over and over.

it is a KILLER for dialup folks. I know when my puter has a lot of pics to download it keeps jumping up and down as each pic downloads.
            but when we want to caption something that is the only way... I mean really when there is a pic posted and you want to put a line under it will it than be ok to quote an picture??

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
              Due to popular demand...or to be more accurate, the whining's starting to grate...here's the Sam swagger clip

*whimper*
              scarimor

Comment

*whimper*
                Don't worry scari, I don't think its your whinage, I think its mine
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Oh, what it must be like to be young, energetic and excessively optimistic
                  Well, if I apply for the thirteen, odds are that I'm bound to get one, right?
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                    but when we want to caption something that is the only way... I mean really when there is a pic posted and you want to put a line under it will it than be ok to quote an picture??
                    it works when it's the caption, as long at the picture is small enough.

and yes, sometimes the pics are cached. but some folks also have their browers set to clear the cache everytime they restart it (as in every time they open a new browser window) so they have to re-download it every time.

It's just a courtesy thing. quoting a pic once or twice isn't that big of a deal, but things like those videos can add up...especially if they're quoted over and over and over.

that's why gateworld has the rule
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Don't worry scari, I don't think its your whinage, I think its mine
                      's ok, I'm not whimpering at that... I'm whimpering at the swagger.
                      scarimor

Comment

Wonders what spaz had been smoking
                        Hey, hey, hey now! SCARI is the one who used some term, "bagsie" in reference to (I'm assuming) claiming an AU Carter. She does that in a single statement, and I'm the one who's been smoking something?!

I am the picture of indignation right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          Well, if I apply for the thirteen, odds are that I'm bound to get one, right?
                          from what you said, I assumed you were planning on taking all thirteen!

(hence my comments about youth and energy and optimism etc.)
                          scarimor

Comment

from what you said, I assumed you were planning on taking all thirteen!

(hence my comments about youth and energy and optimism etc.)
                            Not to mention the 50 or so Carters at the Alpha site. (And they thought the were confused when Sam and RepliCarter were there at the same time).

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hey, hey, hey now! SCARI is the one who used some term, "bagsie" in reference to (I'm assuming) claiming an AU Carter. She does that in a single statement, and I'm the one who's been smoking something?!

Well yeah, because I've stopped trying to figure out what Scari's been talking about looong ago
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

What with Oober's furious blushes, TJ's youthful energy and Spaz's indignation, this thread is getting quite colourful
                                scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X