Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    *cough* Keep it PG, Keep it PG, Keep it PG. Ack... cough... splutter... cough...

Spoiler:

I'll step into her breach any time

Dammit!
    you do realize that nobody else knows what the heck you guys are talking about? well, maybe other brits, but....

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
      There is a new season 10 trailer up on SciFi's web site with a couple of clips I have not seen on tv including this cap I was able to get today

Spoiler:

to see the full trailer go to SciFi's web site here

uh... gets worried

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        you do realize that nobody else knows what the heck you guys are talking about? well, maybe other brits, but....
        nah i think its more, maybe other filthy minded people. i'm not a brit and i giggled and made my standard "wwooo wwoooo!".

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
          Whoops. Guess we know who'll be leading SG-1 now...and no, I don't mean Chucky.
          oops guess you saw right through my evil plan
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            nah i think its more, maybe other filthy minded people. i'm not a brit and i giggled and made my standard "wwooo wwoooo!".
            Hey I've got one of the filthiest minds around (just ask Sky) and I don't know what you're talking about
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

'new' fic...ok, so it was in Revelation III last year, but new to the net

and oddly enough, very appropriate with the recent sam hitting jack chat

http://www.jackfic.com/emeraldcity/d...nforeseen.html
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Good night all. And Dancer sorry about the nightmares.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

That is a really great fanfic... I loved reading it I really could believe everything in it and well I imagined it how it would look like
                  thanx

Comment

Sal, if you were worried by the stuff in that ad that was already filmed...

Spoiler:
                    ...wait until you read about the stuff for which they're still casting. Line In The Sand sides are up at Showfax.com, so spoilers will probably be coming soon. I mentioned "Sam in Peril" earlier, and these new sides definitely fit the bill... I just didn't realize it would be so immediate.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

REading now... just got past the fight... *sigh* It was beautiful...

On another note, I was just watching New Order part 1 on *gasp* TV, yes, me watching SG on TV (I never do...) anyway, a thought kept running through my head throughout the ENTIRE ep...

AMANDA TAPPING IS FRICKIN GORGEOUS!!!!!

Sry, just had to get that out, it's been bugging me!!
                      Seriously... and she was SOO good in that ep! being tortured and the like!? she played it SOO WELL!!!!!

On another very random note... I was just on MSN right now with a buddy from last summer's training, he was in my platoon... anyways, I have a pic of Amanda as my DP of course, the Crazy 8's one I linked a week or two back?? Yeah, he asked if she was my mom... hahahah....haha... im like "HAH, no, I wish" and he's like "well then who is she, she looks so much like you..." Poor guy was getting confused... but hey, who am I to be angry about someone saying that I look like her!?!?!?!? *shakes head* besides the fact he needs to get his eyes checked or something...
                      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        Spoiler:
                        ...wait until you read about the stuff for which they're still casting. Line In The Sand sides are up at Showfax.com, so spoilers will probably be coming soon. I mentioned "Sam in Peril" earlier, and these new sides definitely fit the bill...
                        ??
                        Explain more.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          Sal, if you were worried by the stuff in that ad that was already filmed...

Spoiler:
                          ...wait until you read about the stuff for which they're still casting. Line In The Sand sides are up at Showfax.com, so spoilers will probably be coming soon. I mentioned "Sam in Peril" earlier, and these new sides definitely fit the bill...
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam in peril is ok, as long as she gets herself out of it and not Mitchell.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                            That is a really great fanfic... I loved reading it I really could believe everything in it and well I imagined it how it would look like
                            thanx
                            thanks, oddly enough, once i got them fighting, it was distressignly easy to make them fight

the hard part was making up without going the 'lovely dovey' route
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                              REading now... just got past the fight... *sigh* It was beautiful...

On another note, I was just watching New Order part 1 on *gasp* TV, yes, me watching SG on TV (I never do...) anyway, a thought kept running through my head throughout the ENTIRE ep...

AMANDA TAPPING IS FRICKIN GORGEOUS!!!!!

Sry, just had to get that out, it's been bugging me!!
                              Seriously... and she was SOO good in that ep! being tortured and the like!? she played it SOO WELL!!!!!

On another very random note... I was just on MSN right now with a buddy from last summer's training, he was in my platoon... anyways, I have a pic of Amanda as my DP of course, the Crazy 8's one I linked a week or two back?? Yeah, he asked if she was my mom... hahahah....haha... im like "HAH, no, I wish" and he's like "well then who is she, she looks so much like you..." Poor guy was getting confused... but hey, who am I to be angry about someone saying that I look like her!?!?!?!? *shakes head* besides the fact he needs to get his eyes checked or something...
                              yeah well I love it when sam getted whumped especially in that ep... she is really nice in it... you see her pain... but still she has that same gently touch over her... She doesn't look awful... she has pain but there is still something nice and friendly over it
                              And her hair when she is with Pete... I am probably one of the few who really loved it... I mean she really looks hot with that hair... *sights*

and you are being compared to AT well lucky you... still wondering how can someone thinks that she is your mother?? AT doesn't look older than 25 (I know she is older but still...) she really looks really young... wish I will be like that when I am here age

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                                ??
                                Explain more.

Just saw this. If you want to read big spoilers for what looks like episode 14--Lines in the Sand, go to:

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/

Spoiler:
                                I think the spoilers look really good, myself. Good drama, and perhaps a team episode. And remember, AT is in 20 episodes, so Carter definitely survives! And who knows how everything gets resolved.

It's okay to post this from another site? If not, someone let me know, and thanks to Solutions for the spoilers. They sometimes have more thorough ones (like for example for Counterstrike).
                                Last edited by chocdoc; 22 June 2006, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X