• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lizlove
    Yep! Around minute 1:24...
    She's talking about kayaking at 1:24.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
      Now I HAVE seen that one! Not sure what season...maybe 3? I remember seeing it recently, and that's the only new DVD set I've gotten. But I could be very wrong.
      yeah ok no idea where? cause I really am not going to watch everything... As much as I would like that to do I want to see that part of it...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
        Yeah we are regio 2. and now I am thinking about it... I start having doubts...
        Ow now we talk about extra's what is the extra where AT en TR are saying that they are Turleen and Minnie and go to the Marvell Beayty school?
        Here a link with the talk but I don't remember from which extra it is.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
          She's talking about kayaking at 1:24.
          Okay.... just how long is your thing? Here it's about 11:56!

Comment

Here a link with the talk but I don't remember from which extra it is.
            that looks a lot like the extra's of season 4, that is how they all start with TR and DSD.Oh and thanks for the link

Comment

Hey all, I just wanted to let you know that I've updated my list of Sam-whumping stories with 22 new fics. I also fixed a bunch of bad links. The webpage is at:
              http://www.gyrfalcon.net/vikingchick/whumping.htm

My LJ

Comment

Okay.... just how long is your thing? Here it's about 11:56!
                It's only 6:27! Arg! Why do they do that?

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                  Yeah we are regio 2. and now I am thinking about it... I start having doubts...
                  Ow now we talk about extra's what is the extra where AT en TR are saying that they are Turleen and Minnie and go to the Marvell Beayty school?
                  Hahaha that's so funny, my sister went to the Marvell Beauty Shcool
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

If you wait a few minutes you'll have a link for that.
                    It includes the scene where Amanda struggles with her P-90 and says something about being a stargate barbie. I think majorsal and L.A. Doyle requested that earlier today.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                      Hahaha that's so funny, my sister went to the Marvell Beauty Shcool
                      didn't even know that was a real school but well... I learned something today
                      But I really like the way they are interacting to eachother than... it is so funny

Comment

Ok guys! My computer doesn't want to cooperate today
                        I'm off to lala-land for 2 hours now and I'll try to upload it (Beyond the Gate: Amanda Tapping) later again. Sorry.
                        Maybe you'll find someone who actually can pass it along

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                          Hey all, I just wanted to let you know that I've updated my list of Sam-whumping stories with 22 new fics. I also fixed a bunch of bad links. The webpage is at:
                          http://www.gyrfalcon.net/vikingchick/whumping.htm
                          wheee

more fic to read

this is a good thing
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Ok guys! My computer doesn't want to cooperate today
                            I'm off to lala-land for 2 hours now and I'll try to upload it (Beyond the Gate: Amanda Tapping) later again. Sorry.
                            Maybe you'll find someone who actually can pass it along
                            Well, thanks for trying. Now if they'd put all the same extras on all the DVDs everywhere, we wouldn't be having this problem. Why do they do that anyway? It makes me sad.

On a positive note, Sam rules!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              wheee

more fic to read

this is a good thing
                              Yeah, and I actually went back and fixed the links I thought I'd fixed before, and made the new ones actually work. *sighs*

I'm such a numpty.

My LJ

Comment

That 'Beyond the Gate: Amanda Tapping' thing on the S7 DVD's - I'm pretty sure the Region 4 (and maybe region 2) DVD's had longer versions of that compared to the Region 1 set. Might be why some of you have never seen the Stargate Barbie thing before :O

Comment

Working...
                                X