Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maryclaremcdade
    hi sorry to i asking about amanda tapping true science show?
    is there are website of this and pictures of amanda tapping
    i can't find this website of amanda tapping true science stargate and the pictures
    thank you

from mary-clare
    Mary-Clare, there have been quite a lot of pictures posted here over the past few days. I don't know about a site, I can't find anything on the AT Club or the French Fan Club. Sorry.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
      I agree Deejay. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing.

Spoiler:
      MS does evil very well. I loved his portrayal of going dark-side in Absolute Power. So this could be a really meaty storyline for all the characters, with all sorts of repercussions, especially for Sam and Teal'c. The question is, can the BoB pull it off, given what we've been getting recently. Only time will tell.
      You're right about that, MS was brilliant in Absolute Power. That episode gave me chills.

Spoiler:
      And you're right about especially for Sam and Teal'c-who are the closest to Daniel. I really hope the B@B play this one up properly, and don't just focus on Mitchell's reaction. THOUGH-if they do focus on his reaction, I can see an upside in that, if Mitchell does feel some responsibility for the outcome, it might be just what I've been hoping for, as far as rescuing his character for me. He might just do some soul searching.

I'm looking forward to the episode. Far more than any others I've seen spoilers for.

I just can't escape my glass is half full roots, no matter how much time I play in the Whinge and Rage threads.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
        Hey chaps, perhaps you can help resolve a friendly personal dispute argument conflict of interpretation I'm having over Emancipation...
        Spoiler:
        The scene in Turgan's tent, right after Sam's foiled attempt escape: Turgan remonstrates with the recaptured Carter... Carter stops him from beating his wife... Turgan grabs Carter, plants one on her, threatens her... /cut

... what's supposed to have happened between then and the next time we see Carter outside?
        I've always assumed he did beat her-though forcing her to watch as he beat his wife would have been, ultimately more punishing for Sam.

What's your interpretation?

Comment

hi sorry
          i can't find the pictures of amanda tapping on scince of stargate this forum.gateworld ? could someone help me?
          please can you help me on this

thank you
          from mary-clare mcdade
          northern ireland

Comment

Comment

hi sorry
              i can't find the pictures of amanda tapping on scince of stargate this forum.gateworld ? could someone help me?

thank you
              from mary-clare mcdade
              northern ireland
              click on this, mary:
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=41604
              scarimor

Comment

hi sorry

thank you
                from mary-clare mcdade
                northern ireland
                Try the links in this post:
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=41621

Suse
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.
                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

hi sorry

thank you
                  from mary-clare mcdade
                  northern ireland
                  Some aleady posted pics!
                  You can find them here, here and oh... here!
                  I can't do anything more for you.
                  Hope this helps you

Credit to ForeverSg1 & dipsofjazz for posting those earlier!

PS => if you want to know more about it, they're showing it the 14th July on SciFi! Go look here.
                  PS2 => Like Tracy Jane said, there aren't any on the AT Club or the French Fan Club.

Comment

click on this, mary:
                    This is why I attach myself to scarimor. scarimor provides a good balance to DEM.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                      okay I'm supposed to be asleep I have work in the morning.... however, I saw the latest spoilers for "Shroud"
                      Spoiler:

Daniel is a prior. what they had to keep it a 4 man team so they make one of them a bad guy. Man this doesn't sound good for the team dynamics that I love so much at all. The only upside, not that there really is an upside, I'm just glad they didn't make the prior Sam. I don't like it at all that it's Daniel either.

EDIT: I read the spoiler thread for this epsiode and it seems I'm in the minority on this one ... well me a L.A. Doyle. I just can't see how tptb
                      Spoiler:

plan to send daniel to the dark side. no prior has come back from the dark side... so is daniel lost for good?
                      I did the same thing - went and dropped in on the spoiler thread for this episode... and there is an overwhelming number of Daniel-fans who are very excited about this 'controversial character arc' for both Daniel as a character and MS as an actor.

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX
                        Oh I do so like how your mind works Those are excellent ideas.

As for the character you don't know what to do with -
                        Spoiler:

Vala, I could see as a Space Rogue/Pirate type person, that they befriend and who gives them the inside track to the Lucian Alliance, one of the new bad boys on the block. These guys are the space mafia, nasty efficient and evil, that are growing quickly to fill the power vacuumn left by the severely diminished Goa'uld. Vala is tough but likeable and only shows up occasionally.

Several smaller enemies that you need to fight on multiple fronts make more sense than fighting one all powerful big bad. Let's use intuition, grit and available technology to fight the baddies rather than go on quests to find a bigger and better get out of jail free device.

Of course in between the fighting they get to explore new worlds and tinker with cool new alien technology.

BTW Prometheus Unbound never happened
                        Love your ideas, RealmOfX!

Comment

tsaxlady--thanks for the RDA pictures. You lucky lady.

I've been avoiding this last round of spoilers but the tone surrounding them here is less than reassuring. Not that I'm surprised. This is the first time since I've been watching Stargate that rather than excitement, I feel trepidation over the new season. Pretty sad. The only thing I'm hanging on for is AT and the visits from RDA--but I'm a bit worried about what the writers will have done there.

I'd love to see Stuck too. I'd even watch the Donor if I could find it, but so far I draw the line at buying it. Of course I never thought I'd buy "The Void" either. But at least The Void was a starring vehicle for AT. I believe her part is fairly small in the Donor. And may I just again lament that we haven't seen AT in the *lead* in those Canadian tv movies that have come to Lifetime? What was that one from a few years back where she played a doctor (I think a Danielle Steele movie)? She totally outshone the supposed lead.

Comment

Hey chaps, perhaps you can help resolve a friendly personal dispute argument conflict of interpretation I'm having over Emancipation...
                            Spoiler:
                            The scene in Turgan's tent, right after Sam's foiled attempt escape: Turgan remonstrates with the recaptured Carter... Carter stops him from beating his wife... Turgan grabs Carter, plants one on her, threatens her... /cut

... what's supposed to have happened between then and the next time we see Carter outside?
                            the jury is still out on that one.

and i don't think it needs spoiler tags since it's a s1 eps but things range from

turghan whumping on her
                            trughan raping her

neither of which seem to jive with the happy smiling sam we see later

you know, i've never thought of him punishing someone else and making sam watch. that would have been brutal for her, and much more effective, imho, than hurting her h imself
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                              Here's a little something for all of you who were a bit perturbed by Wright's comments that SG-1 was a comedy.

Comedy

same wall different message WTF

Heh, I just love their expressions in these pictures.
                              Delicious, Kat! Did you make these?! I love that some of us are using our creative ability to create posters like these and really good Samfic!

Therapeutic, eh?!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                the jury is still out on that one.

and i don't think it needs spoiler tags since it's a s1 eps but things range from

turghan whumping on her
                                trughan raping her

neither of which seem to jive with the happy smiling sam we see later

you know, i've never thought of him punishing someone else and making sam watch. that would have been brutal for her, and much more effective, imho, than hurting her h imself
                                Good point, I always assumed he beat her. Rape never came to my mind, but it is possible.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X