Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
    now to be on topic: did WobblesTheGoose make any pages about the solitudes blooper? (ya see, AD, THAT was humor.)
    Is this what you were asking for?

http://www.zippyvideos.com/133684941...g_on_stargate/
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      sex, drugs and rock and roll????

see, they never shoulda killed off hathor.

she coulda 'seen the light' and joined the team
      hey, i defiantly said idiots (photoshop indeed)!! hathor's from the old show and therefore utterly boring. though she is hot and doesn't have that pesky moral stuff that makes her keep her clothes on. but she can't be on the team. oh no, you can't have two women on one team! it would...throw of the cosmological constant or something!! the show MUST revolve around vala!
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        nope. i was wondering if the person who made the other two made one about that^ outtake.
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

let's pretend

what is sam's favorite comfort food???

comfort food being that 'i know it has 100000 calories and is full of fat and sugar and is horrible for me, but it tastes so good that i just can't resist it'

sam, being the AF brat, woulda been stationed all over the place, so any region/ethnicity is up for grabs

so what is sam's comfort food?
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

let's pretend

comfort food being that 'i know it has 100000 calories and is full of fat and sugar and is horrible for me, but it tastes so good that i just can't resist it'

sam, being the AF brat, woulda been stationed all over the place, so any region/ethnicity is up for grabs

I always thought it was blue jello, but then again that's under 100 calories
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

just you try!
              I knew I could count on you to be a butt forge something with Photoshop!

(is your text size really that big? what, are you Mr Magoo?)

OnT: SAM! Sam Carter won HEAL-HURT! It's just sinking in! CARTER CARTER CARTER!
              (those last 5 characters stressed me out but good. Oy!)

Comment

let's pretend

I have to go with Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk!

Comment

let's pretend

Well, I've thought of a few things.

Maybe her blue jello.

Pie and cake since Jack's gone. She eats it when she misses him.

When Mitchell acts like a moron, she goes to Taco Bell, because Taco Bell is a great place to eat when you're angry. I speak from experience. *wants some TB*

After fighting the bad guys all day, she'll indulge herself with Cookies! Cookies! Cookies! from Blue Bell. That stuff is killer sweet!

Comment

let's pretend

Tim Tams !! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(a yummy Aussie chocolate covered chocolate biscuit (cookie))
                    -

Comment

let's pretend

You see, usually, as with any woman, I'd say chocolate, but Sam doesn't seem like a particularly chocolatey type. I take it Blue Jello doesn't count as comfort food? If not, then I think something suitably decadent like Ben and Jerry's icecream. I don't know what flavour, probably something like cheesecake.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                        Well, I've thought of a few things.

Maybe her blue jello.

Pie and cake since Jack's gone. She eats it when she misses him.

When Mitchell acts like a moron, she goes to Taco Bell, because Taco Bell is a great place to eat when you're angry. I speak from experience. *wants some TB*

After fighting the bad guys all day, she'll indulge herself with Cookies! Cookies! Cookies! from Blue Bell. That stuff is killer sweet!
                        *Mandy drops into a coma reading all these sweet foods*
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                          I knew I could count on you to be a butt forge something with Photoshop!
                          yep! i'm darn good at that! <sticks tongue out at Mandy, you have some competition for that title!>

Originally posted by DEMtheliar
                          (is your text size really that big? what, are you Mr Magoo?)
                          no, i don't know why it happened.

Originally posted by DEM
                          OnT: SAM! Sam Carter won HEAL-HURT! It's just sinking in! CARTER CARTER CARTER!
                          (those last 5 characters stressed me out but good. Oy!)
                          no, i always knew she would win!! yay, sam actually won something this season! its depressing how happy that makes me. and its confusing how much sense that makes. does anyone else feel like a hypocrite, saying the spaceys don't count, but DEM's game does? nah.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                            *Mandy drops into a coma reading all these sweet foods*
                            <feels arteries clogging> poor sam, she must be really sick of taco bell.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow. Amanda must have, like, the Leo Cabinet in her trophy room, eh?

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                              I guess I just don't see the Spacy Awards as prestigious of an award as the others. Perhaps because the others are voted on by their peers and fans can't just repeatedly cast votes for their favorite show.

I just find it very hard to believe that they didn't even have time r to nominate anyone for the Leo Awards or maybe deep down they realized that noone really deserved the nomination. For me personally, I was just really disappointed that Amanda has managed to be nominated for one of these awards nearly every year for the past seven years and managed to win at least a Saturn and/or a Leo the past three out of four years; however, in season nine they didn't give her enough of a role to even be nominated. Pretty pathetic in my opinion.

But I guess if the best SG-1 could do in S9 is win a Spacy Award, then we should all be happy with what we can get.

Spacy Awards
                              Best Ensemble Cast
                              Best New Character

Saturn
                              Best Supporting Actress on Television
                              Amanda Tapping

Leo
                              Dramatic Series: Best Lead Performance by a Female
                              Amanda Tapping
                              For episode "Threads"

Dramatic Series: Best Costume Design

Saturn
                              Best Syndicated/Cable Television Series

Leo
                              Dramatic Series: Best Lead Performance by a Female
                              Amanda Tapping
                              For episode "Grace"

Dramatic Series: Best Lead Performance by a Male
                              Michael Shanks
                              For episode "Lifeboat"

Dramatic Series: Best Make-Up

Gemini
                              Best Visual Effects

Leo
                              Dramatic Series: Best Make-Up

Leo
                              Dramatic Series: Best Lead Performance - Female
                              Amanda Tapping
                              For episode "Ascension".

Leo
                              Best Production Design of Dramatic Series

Saturn
                              Best Syndicated Television Series

Gemini
                              Best Production Design or Art Direction in a Dramatic Program or Series

Leo
                              Best Overall Sound in a Dramatic Series

Saturn
                              Best Genre TV Actor
                              Richard Dean Anderson

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

<feels arteries clogging> poor sam, she must be really sick of taco bell.
                                Sick of Taco Bell? Never! Sick of Mitchell? Already there. How does she eat there so often and keep such a great figure?

Comment

Working...
                                X