Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55
    Wishful TV Guide spoilers:

Colonel Carter and Teal'c must go behind enemy lines to rescue Daniel...

The President sends Colonel Carter on a mission in which she must use all her scientific and combat skills to survive...

The Haktyl request Colonel Carter for a mission that could hold the key to Earth's future...

Colonel Carter and her team must help Thor save an Asgard planet from disaster..
    If we saw those, we would know the show had finally hired some women as writers! And they should......

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Ha! I'd be surprised if you'd even make it out of Sam's personal quarters, let alone have time to hook up with Vala and Janet.
      LOL! i can't green ya, but yeah, it's funny 'cause it's true.
      i was gonna comment, but mine may not have been appropriate.

Comment

Ha! I'd be surprised if you'd even make it out of Sam's personal quarters, let alone have time to hook up with Vala and Janet.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
          If I were Sam Carter for 24 hours ...

I would take a ship that I (or Sam built) on a joy ride through the galaxy. I of course would be in the pilot's seat and Jack would be my wing man. (I spend entirely too much time sitting on Earth dreaming about the stars not to waste the opportunity.) I'd be doing loops around the moon, sweep down to get a closer look at Mars and flying through the rings on Saturn just for the thrill. Then I would set the hyper drive to explore yet another galaxy and land on a beautiful uninhabited planet with lots and lots of mountains and a beautiful crystal clear lake that Jack and I could enjoy together.
          Originally posted by astrogeologist
          this one is along the lines of what I'd want to do (assuming that I could 'borrow' Sam's ability to fly spacecraft). Sort of along the lines of my fic 'Come Fly With Me' (w/ J/S UST)
          This is the excerpt from the fic that I think describes something along the lines of what you outlined:

"Your Lead, Colonel," and he waggled his wings at her.

"Taking Point, sir," and she goosed her ship ahead of his as he slid in behind her left wing.

She led them in a long swooping curve over and down to join Mars in its orbit.

She led them in a longitudinal polar progressive orbit that allowed them to view the planet in an overlapping looping spiral.

Then she dipped down and he followed her as they swooped down into the thin Martian atmosphere and curved around the 17-mile high Olympus Mons... Mount Olympus. The largest known volcano in the Tauri Sol System. Massive enough that this single volcano would stretch from San Francisco to Los Angeles if dropped on top of California. She led them along an upward spiral that tightened as they approached the summit craters.

Then she peeled off and then dropped down again and skimmed along just above the surface and they screamed across the red planet.

Red dunes and red rocks flew below them.

He grinned in exuberance as he flew behind her.

Then she dropped out of sight.

And, the wide gaping rift of Valles Marineris opened beneath him.

"Hey, Colonel, you could warn a guy when you intend to go subterranean," he admonished her as he dropped down to fly behind her.

"And where would the fun in that be, sir?" she responded cheerily.

She led them through the spectacular rift-canyon. More than three-thousand miles long and more than two-miles deep. Valles Marineris was as long as the United States was wide and twice as deep as the Grand Canyon.

Even though she had reduced speed, they approached the end of the canyon quickly and she brought them out by heading straight up and away from the planet's surface.

With an inverted barrel role, she dropped them back to the surface and they traced the paths of some ancient flood channels and then over a landscape pockmarked with meteor craters.

He followed her and admired the economy and beauty of the lines and routes she chose. She was a skilled pilot and he'd never seen the 'artistic' side of her flying skills before.

Then she led them out and away from the red planet.

"Handing the lead back to you, sir," she radioed as she throttled back and then slipped behind his right wing again.

Comment

If I were Sam, I'd hop on my Indian motorcycle, ride to Jack's place and plant a big ol' honkin' kiss on him. They we would hop on our bikes
            Spoiler:
            since the S9 opener had Jack selling a motorcycle we never knew he owned
            and hit the road until we reached the ocean.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
              You know. Once we've all finished taking our turns possesing Sam....Jack is going to be one HAPPY man.
              And your point is? (Tee-hee!!!)

Comment

This is the excerpt from the fic that I think describes something along the lines of what you outlined:

"Taking Point, sir," and she goosed her ship ahead of his as he slid in behind her left wing.

She led them in a longitudinal polar progressive orbit that allowed them to view the planet in an overlapping looping spiral.

Then she dipped down and he followed her as they swooped down into the thin Martian atmosphere and curved around the 17-mile high Olympus Mons... Mount Olympus. The largest known volcano in the Tauri Sol System. Massive enough that this single volcano would stretch from San Francisco to Los Angeles if dropped on top of California. She led them along an upward spiral that tightened as they approached the summit craters.

Then she peeled off and then dropped down again and skimmed along just above the surface and they screamed across the red planet.

"Hey, Colonel, you could warn a guy when you intend to go subterranean," he admonished her as he dropped down to fly behind her.

She led them through the spectacular rift-canyon. More than three-thousand miles long and more than two-miles deep. Valles Marineris was as long as the United States was wide and twice as deep as the Grand Canyon.

Even though she had reduced speed, they approached the end of the canyon quickly and she brought them out by heading straight up and away from the planet's surface.

With an inverted barrel role, she dropped them back to the surface and they traced the paths of some ancient flood channels and then over a landscape pockmarked with meteor craters.

He followed her and admired the economy and beauty of the lines and routes she chose. She was a skilled pilot and he'd never seen the 'artistic' side of her flying skills before.

"Handing the lead back to you, sir," she radioed as she throttled back and then slipped behind his right wing again.
                Beautiful, astro! Perfect! I've been meaning to read that one for some time. Looks like I've found my weekend bedtime story!

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                  If I were Sam, I'd hop on my Indian motorcycle, ride to Jack's place and plant a big ol' honkin' kiss on him. They we would hop on our bikes
                  Spoiler:
                  since the S9 opener had Jack selling a motorcycle we never knew he owned
                  and hit the road until we reached the ocean.
                  Spoiler:

maybe he stole sams bike and he was selling that, and thats the real reason he had to leave town.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                    Spoiler:

maybe he stole sams bike and he was selling that, and thats the real reason he had to leave town.
                    Now, now, barbie, you know Jack wouldn't
                    Spoiler:
                    steal. But since she was planning to be commuting between Area 51 and his place in DC, they were trying to consolidate their belongings.....and she let him sell it!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

My first reaction to that particular scene was
                      Spoiler:
                      Why is Jack selling Sam's bike?
                      sigpic

Comment

Fly by posting

Caption These...

Sam: (snickers)
                        Jack: Carter?
                        Sam: (stifles a giggle)
                        Jack: Carter? (sniffs) You didn't go have lunch with Teal'c again, did you?
                        Sam: Oh no sir, not after last time.... (walks away chuckling and waving hand in front of face)
                        Jack: (confused look on face, turns to survey empty control room) Well, who did then?

Sam: Really Daniel... It's okay. (rubs his shoulder a bit more) You'll get to Atlantis..... (pats his back before pulling away) Someday.
                        Daniel: (moans a little louder)
                        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          He wouldn't dare come back in Season Ten if he had.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Sam: Really Daniel... It's okay. (rubs his shoulder a bit more) You'll get to Atlantis..... (pats his back before pulling away) Someday.
                            Daniel: (moans a little louder)

That's a good one!

Comment

Yes! This is exactly what I would enjoy spending the day doing! I read the fic and it is excellent; allows a dreamer like me to get a little closer to the stars. THanks!

Comment

Sam: What's wrong?

Daniel: *sniffles* Mitchell's being mean!

Sam: What did he do?

Daniel: He...he...he called me... *sobs*

Teal'c: Colonel Mitchell referred to Daniel Jackson as a geek.

Sam: There, there. It's okay, Daniel. Do you want me to beat him up for you?

Daniel: Yes, please.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X