Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarimor
    What is this? Feeding time!?!
    Snack time. Newer posters are lighty and fluffy - don't have as much baggage or fat as the older ones.

Now, about the creature that shall not be named (heh heh heh - TCTSNBN)...

Spoiler:
    It could be cool if EVERYONE took part in taking the thing down. Ya know, besides ONE character wielding a sword and getting the crap kicked outta him, the team could work together to end this farce. I mean, if they're going to have one character be the center of stupidity, they need to make them ALL be the center of stupidity. Equal Opportunity Stupidity, and all that...

No, seriously, though... Let 'em ALL go at it, and I might not be as irritated when it happens. But, hey... At least they're giving us fair warning, right?

ETA: It'd be cool if this was enough bait to bring golfbooy back for one of his infamous two-post $.02...

Comment

Fly by Prophecy picture post...

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
        WTH, why not with the whole theme of S9. Maybe Sam may find a way to fight it and destroy it. one could hope

And my Mom always told us you have to be a little insane to be sane. I know I'm loaded with it.
        Dragons are not slain by female scientists, silly. Only sword wielding heroic men get that honor.

Or maybe Daniel will talk it into surrendering.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
          Dragons are not slain by female scientists, silly. Only sword wielding heroic men get that honor.

Or maybe Daniel will talk it into surrendering.
          so who's going to do it then? oh right, teal'c!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            so who's going to do it then? oh right, teal'c!
            Yea with his big honkin...staff weapon
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Now as for the fresh blood newbies, we are not all insane around here, just a few , and here's some proof of how sane we are when a few Samandans make a few bets and then gather around the Samandan pool

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=32142

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=32224
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                Fly by Prophecy picture post...

Sam: Jonas get your hand off my knee.

Jonas: I'm sure there's enough room Sam, just scrunch over a little, Janet won't be back for a while.
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                  Jonas: "So... is that one of those gowns that doesn't close round your tush?"
                  scarimor

Comment

[QUOTE=Anyagate1]

Teal'c shows his friends his vacation pictures.

Jonas: uh, Sam, this is my room.

Comment

All this talk about
                      Spoiler:
                      dragons
                      next season, makes me want to go and write another Sam fic (pre s9) Darn where is that plot bunny, I knew I saw him around here somewhere?
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                        How could anyone despise Sam? She's the most likeable person in the galaxy...heck, the universe!
                        Your guess is as good as mine... call it blind hatred of some Vala fanatics. *shakes head*

Comment

Originally posted by samsnares
                          I have been reading this for quite a while now and your comments are very much the same as how I feel. However, i really do believe that Amanda Tapping's role has been shortened since season 9. I am not a Ben Browder fan and nor a Vala fan, because I believe they are not what Stargate was originally about. I loved the interaction between the four main characters and recently Sam has been so much in the background that I feel the makers of SG1 want to oust her. I am a devoted Amanda Tapping fan and I feel that in season 10, she will likely get shoved right into the background. This I would hate because she is one of the originals. maybe AT will get the hint that Stargate is all about women with big boobs and little boys trying to act the hero( and as I think BB acting is about as good as a plank of wood), I am really not looking forward to another season like 9.
                          I hope someone sees Amanda Tapping as the accomplished actress she really is and I wish her all the very best for her future, whether this be in Directing or being the actress that I have come to enjoy.
                          Hi there. I don't blame you one bit. That was one of my fears as well... that season 10 will become the "Daniel and Vala Show" and that the other characters, especially Sam, will be shoved to the background. I would love to see more interaction between the original team members...that's just one of the things that makes this show great for me.

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                            *waves to Jess*

Hi! I'm glad you came over to this thread to show your support for Sam. You were the one that got me into gateworld, so it's great that you're here.
                            *waves back* No problemo. Anything I could do to lend my support to my favorite female character (and one of my faves out of all the team)!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                              Hi and welcome JessM Hope you enjoy yourself on the thread that is welcoming to every Sam/AT fan, no matter what you ship, or if you don't ship We all love Sam and AT and appreciate everything she does. So if you want to talk about Sam/Daniel don't worry, no flaming will occur here We do however sometimes tease each other, but it is all in fun So sit back down relax and enjoy yourself
                              Hi Mandy and thank you for the welcome. You all seem like a great group of people, so I think I will enjoy it here.

Hope you don't mind me asking... this AT Angel's group... are they just a group of people who informally call themselves this, or do they have a website somewhere (or even a thread here)?

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                                Welcome samsnares, oooh look at the new posters we are attracting Many of us as you realized feel the same way, we knew AT's role would be shortened at the begining of S9 due to her pregnancy, but were disgusted in the way the writers and TPTB chose to handle the situation, and how they continued to disrespect the character of Sam and her many fans. Some here hope things will change for the better in S10 and many others feel its too late for SG1 Only time will tell. I'll give S10 a chance but if it's as bad as S9 I won't be lasting long
                                I feel the same way. I have friends who are very pessimistic about S10 and are not even going to bother watching it. I'm taking a more wait-and-see attitude... I'll watch the first few eps and hopefully it won't be so bad as to make me stop watching.

I've been wondering what the point is in having her go to Atlantis as she's supposed to do for a few eps. McKay and Zelenka need help with something? As much as I like Rodney, I wasn't crazy about that Grace Under Pressure ep that Sam was in.

Comment

Working...
                                X