Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
    so, i ask you. why does that not yet read 500? anyone, feel free to answer. because i see a serious problem here.
    PR if I could vote again believe me I would
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

so, i ask you. why does that not yet read 500? anyone, feel free to answer. because i see a serious problem here.
      I quite agree!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
        That's simply something that should be posted here!

And...here's something else that I think should be a visual statement in our thread....
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...dpollcolor.jpg
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=24329

(sorry that the image is so wide, I tried to reduce the size of the pics, but then the words weren't legible)
        I just checked again and it is 480 now - I am trying to get it to 500 I keep telling people to go and vote if they haven't yet. I think this poll is a relatively good gauge (while not scientific or anything it is a poll that is very hard to cheat on - clearing cookies like you can with polls on the front page does not work and you cannot vote again - so the fact that Carter is far ahead really says something to me about the debacle/joke/laughable/sad/illogical/implausible/idiotic situation they created).
        Last edited by Skydiver; 22 April 2006, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
          I just checked again and it is 480 now
          yep! finally 480! a result of my pimpage! yayay sam!
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

yep! finally 480! a result of my pimpage! yayay sam!
            You pimped Sam?!?!

Good for you, PR! You make this Samandan very proud to be a part of your elk!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
              You pimped Sam?!?!

Good for you, PR! You make this Samandan very proud to be a part of your elk!
              ya darn right i did! and she deserved it too! bwhahaahaha

and thanks!

sooo...

what's an elk? assuming its not, you know, an elk. i don't have an elk. be cool if i did though.
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

ya darn right i did! and she deserved it too! bwhahaahaha

and thanks!

sooo...

what's an elk? assuming its not, you know, an elk. i don't have an elk. be cool if i did though.
                Assuming, of course, that I spelled it correctly (which, these days it's a bit of a toss-up - basic intelligence has been fried), it means your group, or your club, your kind. Or, to be more coooool, I could've said "your crew."

Because, ya know, Samandans are pretty hip. We know what's hot and what's not.

Comment

Assuming, of course, that I spelled it correctly (which, these days it's a bit of a toss-up - basic intelligence has been fried), it means your group, or your club, your kind. Or, to be more coooool, I could've said "your crew."

suuuuuuuuuure.

yeah.

ok.

not sure if she's acting...what's the word you used?..."hip"...but she looks hot, <gaspofmocksurprise> so who cares? <looks around DARING somone to raise their hand>

oh, yeah. <plathunk>
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay for Sam pimpage! It's all for a good cause and such...she certainly is kicking butt in that poll anyways.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

suuuuuuuuuure.

yeah.

ok.

not sure if she's acting...what's the word you used?..."hip"...but she looks hot, <gaspofmocksurprise> so who cares? <looks around DARING somone to raise their hand>

oh, yeah. <plathunk>

That episode always gave me a MIB vibe, yea I could see AT as Will Smith's partner
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Awesome posts!!! Just wanted to pop in and say that. Thanks for the ratings info Parsifal... very interesting picture that leads to the following question... why the hell are they aiming the "new" SG-1 at 20yr old males?

Sigh.... I'm off to ponder that and restrain myself from answering it
                        sigpic

Comment

Man she totally shoulda been an agent and not a dead hooker on the X-Files... lol

Thunk! [I don't do pla! it's far too much like non-alcoholic beer ]

suuuuuuuuuure.

yeah.

ok.

oh, yeah. <plathunk>
                          sigpic

Comment

wow, that'a a new use of the word. i always though that elk were big honkin animals.

i saw one once in grand canyon natl park

this creature was 6 feet tall to the eye, 8 feel with his antlers. freaking HUGE

i had no idea how big they were until i saw one with my own eyes
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              Meh. Next time I see her (in...ummm....July) I'll be sure to drag her to the doctors. Or force her to sit down and watch seasons 1-9 back to back and see what she thinks of things then.
                              tracy, find out if your mom plays on the internet... i think your mom might have been brain washed!

or just give her a big kiss, then sit down with her and show her the best of sam eps.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                wow, that'a a new use of the word. i always though that elk were big honkin animals.

i saw one once in grand canyon natl park

this creature was 6 feet tall to the eye, 8 feel with his antlers. freaking HUGE

i had no idea how big they were until i saw one with my own eyes
                                Gee Sky that sounds like you just described a moose, keeping on topic, which of course there are plenty in Canada, I wonder if AT saw any while filming on location
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X