Hey that's some of our best work
    and darn fine fic it is

the current one is gonna be great

i'm off plumbing with teal'c. I think i'm gonna wrench his monkey
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil

As for why it didn't work with Daniel. I don't think she ever found out how to use it, and being really close to the situation wouldn't have helped her ability to concentrate.
      i can't believe that amount of wasted opportunities with this storyline for sam. such a waste....

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

[blocks ears] la la la la la la la la la la la la ....

Originally posted by Skydiver
        and darn fine fic it is

the current one is gonna be great

i'm off plumbing with teal'c. I think i'm gonna wrench his monkey
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
          Yeah that would have been a lot more interesting and entertaining than what was written!
          Yeah - pretty much ANYTHING would have been better, more interesting and more entertaining than what we got . . . .

Comment

Lol referring back to my previous post.. which is hideously egotistical.. but I'm starting to really like the idea.

Maybe a bunch of us should go back and write a virtual season 9.. then we can have a vote to see which version the fans prefer.. lol.. the results would be intriguing no doubt
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
              Hey, I'll join ya there in the PLAthunkin' sweetheart. Sounds like a cool club to be in!
              is plathunkin' platonic thunking?

if so, i'll sign up!

sally
              Last edited by majorsal; 18 April 2006, 07:54 PM.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                Lol referring back to my previous post.. which is hideously egotistical.. but I'm starting to really like the idea.

Maybe a bunch of us should go back and write a virtual season 9.. then we can have a vote to see which version the fans prefer.. lol.. the results would be intriguing no doubt
                That would be fun. I tried starting one by myself. I still have to finish the first episode.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  pretty much, yeah.

i mena, all due respect to rob and the boys...but they so can't write a woman. and thier idea of ship is even less paletable to me. however i've read fan writers that can spin circles round these kids
                  course, we also dont' have a network giving us demands, actors refusing to say lines/adlibbing, a budge to keep to or anyone to answer to
                  I always think of AT saying she told them to write Sam like they would a man and she'd take care of the woman stuff. They do better writing the professional stuff. And no one could confuse Sam with a guy, even in combat boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                    thanks mini for the green you're right it is mesmerizing, just like the "light" I don't know how long I've been watching it.
                    ooh, that's another thing i wish they would have followed up on! i'm talking about the ep, 'the light'.

when sam was withdrawaling and was super snarky with jack... i loved that! and i totally believe that was a side of sam, even though extreme chemical imbalance was fueling the fire. maybe sam doesn't always want to just follow the rules?...

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RetaGamai
                      Thanks for all the other welcomes! I have a strong feeling this is a friendly thread I'll go check out the blue jello now cant guarantee I'll stay though, I really cant keep up on too many threads.
                      As the Stargate turns!? really?....great name.
                      Well you could make *us* a priority thread...

Comment

I would say not Sal... Lockpicking, motorcycle riding...? I think there's a very rebellious streak in our Sam that begs for release now and then

Originally posted by majorsal
                        ooh, that's another thing i wish they would have followed up on! i'm talking about the ep, 'the light'.

when sam was withdrawaling and was super snarky with jack... i loved that! and i totally believe that was a side of sam, even though extreme chemical imbalance was fueling the fire. maybe sam doesn't always want to just follow the rules?...

sally
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth

Well if we're accounting for AT's maternity leave, I vote that Sam is either off doing something more interesting than running research or that she was heroically wounded in the line of duty. And of course that Cam is told that he's only *acting* SG1 leader until Sam is back.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                            ***Beware of of possible S10 story ideas below***

Okay there is talk about doing a ... what if or time travel episode ... If you were the writers what would you like to see?

I like the idea of the what if story ... What if JAcob and Janet are still alive. How would that change the Sg-1 we know now. Sam would not have left for the R&D job to help Cassie. She is the sole leader of SG-1. Mitchell is learning the ropes from Sam, Teal'c and Daniel and is becoming a good team member. He has never been considered for the leadership position. Jack is an ambassador for several allies included the asgard. He is also semi retired (since he hates all paperwork he declined the washington job) so he still lives in Colorado Springs. We still see him from time to time. Daniel, Teal'c, and Janet mention him often (they have been friends for years) and Sam refers to him the most since they are now dating. Hey this is my what if story...

The Ori and the wraith are now in our galaxy. They are keeping one another very busy while our favorite team works to rid the galaxy of both nemesis.
                            I really like this idea. I think it could work! Especially the Sam and Jack part.
                            In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                            so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                            Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                            Hic Comitas Regit
                            Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              is plathunkin' platonic thunking?

if so, i'll sign up!

sally
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                                Well you could make *us* a priority thread...
                                I think I might have to do that. How many of you went to the Vancouver con this March? I want to know how many of you I missed so (if I can manage to go) I can catch you next time around.
                                JEEPERS!!!! Hi
                                Thanks for SIG to KIDWIZZ

Comment

Working...
                                X