Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReganX
    Their respective curses might cancel each other's out.
    Awww, man! That's not exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
      Their respective curses might cancel each other's out.
      Or increasing them.
      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
        Or increasing them.
        Awww, and their kids would've had so much potential. They probably would've been extremely socially inept, but that's besides the point...

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          Awww, and their kids would've had so much potential. They probably would've been extremely socially inept, but that's besides the point...
          Actually a Sam and McKay kid would be even scarier than the "creature" Oooooober imagined as Sam and Thor child.

Comment

They'd be outhinking every scientist at the SGC - besides Mom, of course, before they were old enough for kindergarten.

Or else they'd hate all things science-y and want to join the circus when they grew up.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
              Actually a Sam and McKay kid would be even scarier than the "creature" Oooooober imagined as Sam and Thor child.
              Oh, it'd be an absolute, holy terror. And I don't mean, "Aww, isn't he a misbehaved little brat?"

Spoiler:
              I mean the kid would be proposing to Adria - galactical domination and all that.

Comment

Oh, it'd be an absolute, holy terror. And I don't mean, "Aww, isn't he a misbehaved little brat?"

Spoiler:
                I mean the kid would be proposing to Adria - galactical domination and all that.
                Yep but

Spoiler:
                what's the point of galactic domination if your favourite sport is to blow up suns and solar systems. And I'm not even speaking of galaxies

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                  Yep but

Spoiler:
                  what's the point of galactic domination if your favourite sport is to blow up suns and solar systems. And I'm not even speaking of galaxies
                  It definitely gets people to see things your way, that's for sure. If you tell them you're gonna blow up their galaxy, and you deliver, you're eliminating the potential for dissent. Trust me, I've tried it before.

Oh, and of course R.J. would be tortured, because he'd have this whole crazy Oedipus Complex going on with his mom, thanks to his twisted father... And of course that would give him a greater perspective on his fiancee's plight.

And his mom would try to turn him - with the feable help of his father - but in the end, he'd be too bent on the power to see reason.

This is very angsty, character stuff we're talking about here, Lys. Don't discount it yet.

Comment

It definitely gets people to see things your way, that's for sure. If you tell them you're gonna blow up their galaxy, and you deliver, you're eliminating the potential for dissent. Trust me, I've tried it before.

Oh, and of course R.J. would be tortured, because he'd have this whole crazy Oedipus Complex going on with his mom, thanks to his twisted father... And of course that would give him a greater perspective on his fiancee's plight.

And his mom would try to turn him - with the feable help of his father - but in the end, he'd be too bent on the power to see reason.

This is very angsty, character stuff we're talking about here, Lys. Don't discount it yet.
                    I don't know if it's angsty enough to be discussed in the BJC.
                    Now that's material for our talented writers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                      I don't know if it's angsty enough to be discussed in the BJC.
                      Now that's material for our talented writers.
                      Oh, I see. So you're saying it's a badfic, OK...

Hey, for those who are Samandans/Shore Leavers, are we gonna have were any kind of identifiers at the convention? I was just wondering, because I was going to see what our local Alphagraphics or Kinkos offers... We still have time, ya know!

I only say that, because it'd be cool if enough GWers showed up to kinda show AT that she's not surround by just trekkies, as a couple people kinda mentioned that before...

Comment

I've finally finished the story I've been working on (seems like it took forever) It deals with how what happed to Jack after the Abyss affects him and his team (mainly Sam). This story is a little intense and does have some torture in it, but no more than we've seen on SG1. I hope you like it
                        From the Darkness of the Abyss
                        Last edited by Mandysg1; 07 April 2006, 01:55 PM.
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          Just because Sam acts like the good little soldier doesn't mean she doesn't lose it sometimes in her own mind. I can just hear her internal rantings about McKay and different things around the base.

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/9...utmckay5xl.jpg

Sam (thinking to herself ): Who the hell does this guy McKay think he is? He's spent the last year sitting behind a computer screen, playing with his little computer simulations and he suddenly thinks he can consider himself a leading expert on the Stargate? And what's up with the dumb blonde comment? DUMB BLONDE?? Gawd, why am I allowing this man to get to me. Where was Mr. Know-It-All when we were about to be sucked into a black hole? Was he here figuring out how to stop it? Oh no, it was the dumb blonde with her dumb ideas. The same dumb blonde that managed to create a particle beam generator so that Colonel O'Neill could be rescued and who helped th Asgard temporarily deal with their problems with the replicators. Why am I even stooping to this man's level by allowing him to get under my skin. I don't need to prove myself to him and if it weren't for the fact that Teal'cs life is on the line, I'd...

Hammond: Major Carter?!?
                          Sam: *staring off into space* ... uh sir? Sorry sir, you were saying?
                          Hammond: I asked you, Major, if there was a problem??
                          Sam: No sir. No problem at all.

So ummm... where's the fic to go with this scenario? Hmmm?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                            So ummm... where's the fic to go with this scenario? Hmmm?
                            Did you try the blue jello corner, I'm sure it can be fitted in
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                              Just because Sam acts like the good little soldier doesn't mean she doesn't lose it sometimes in her own mind. I can just hear her internal rantings about McKay and different things around the base.

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/9...utmckay5xl.jpg

Sam (thinking to herself ): Who the hell does this guy McKay think he is? He's spent the last year sitting behind a computer screen, playing with his little computer simulations and he suddenly thinks he can consider himself a leading expert on the Stargate? And what's up with the dumb blonde comment? DUMB BLONDE?? Gawd, why am I allowing this man to get to me. Where was Mr. Know-It-All when we were about to be sucked into a black hole? Was he here figuring out how to stop it? Oh no, it was the dumb blonde with her dumb ideas. The same dumb blonde that managed to create a particle beam generator so that Colonel O'Neill could be rescued and who helped th Asgard temporarily deal with their problems with the replicators. Why am I even stooping to this man's level by allowing him to get under my skin. I don't need to prove myself to him and if it weren't for the fact that Teal'cs life is on the line, I'd...

Hammond: Major Carter?!?
                              Sam: *staring off into space* ... uh sir? Sorry sir, you were saying?
                              Hammond: I asked you, Major, if there was a problem??
                              Sam: No sir. No problem at all.
                              See....I told you I'd break you out of your shell.

Great post dear! I can totally see Sam thinking that.
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                                Did you try the blue jello corner, I'm sure it can be fitted in
                                Sadly, it's not my fic. But I'd read it if she'd write it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X