X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strix varia
    *Thwap thwap thwap*

Ouch, dang it geek, my hand hurts now.
    Well, I'm hard-headed, what can I say. You KNEW that going in...!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
      *thwaps SunKrux out of jealousy*
      *felt nothing cause...she's still floating*

Amanda was totally fun! I have to say she and Gary Jones had my sides hurting.

Ok...one more tidbit for those Jack/Sam shippers here. I'll put it in spoiler tag, to spare those silly, non J/S fans of having to read it. So if you're not....don't click that button down there...
      Spoiler:
      A fan asked Amanda why Sam didn't chose Pete...and from somewhere in the VERY back of the room came "Cause Jack's Hotter" (hee hee, it was me...not ashamed to admit it) and Amanda looked at the fan and said, with one hand out towards the back of the room, "There ya go".

Seriously, stop talking to me folks....I need to get my bed made!
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
        [boxing trainer hand massage]

Ok Strix.. you should be good to go now... keep a thwappin that geek
        Yea but Mini's not supposed to be enjoying the punishment
        Ooops did I just say enjoying the punishment to Myrth
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
          Well, I'm hard-headed, what can I say. You KNEW that going in...!
          Yeah, well...

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
            [boxing trainer hand massage]

Ok Strix.. you should be good to go now... keep a thwappin that geek
            THWAPPIN THAT GEEK, eh? Is that like spanking the... er... devil ducky?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Errr... I'm sure there must be an amazingly witty line to come up with here, but it fails me...

My LJ

Comment

Darn it mini I can't green ya so Thwap
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Strix - you're welcome. Couldn't green ya since I haven't spred much love lately.

Hey ya'll quit thawapping my buddy mini!

Right, I'm outa here, seriously! Must get the bed made and the rest of the laundry at least dried before I hit the sack tonight.

Hasta la pasta!
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

*Looked up Sun's devil ducky*
                    Well that depends on....(Oh yea pg forum, sorry mini you have to figure that one out on your own )
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Now you're just baiting me

Meanwhile Sunny you get a thousand points for that insert from the back of the room.. right on!!

sigpic

Comment

There's a pole going on about What's Your Favourite S9 episodes

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=26066&page=3

the results so far are interesting
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          The Sam/Vala scene being cut out.

That's all I need to know about next season to know that it's gonna suck. Yes, someone can cry "premature" all they want. As it stands, ESPECIALLY considering Mallozzi hinted at it last fall, it would seem that there is probably NO justification for cutting it. Of course... five months from now, it could all be quite clear. I'm not sure. But if they've already cut a scene that could be considered "interesting" and features Vala and Sam, and said scene is only within the first five or six episodes, that's a problem. Why wait to have that kind of insightful and in-depth stuff between two characters who are surrounded by fandom controversy, unless you don't really find their interaction much of a priority?

I guess we can add that to the list of many, many opportunities TPTB have deliberately ignored, and will continue to ignore until the series is dead and gone. I'm not holding my breath on any deleted scenes promises - especially when the people in charge refuse to unify all of the regions' special features. Oh well, I guess that's what fic is for, right?
                          See? I knew if I started, I wouldn't be able to stop...
                          Okay I'm home and working my way through the thread from the last post I read last night in Vancouver so someone may have covered this and if they have sorry for the repeat. Amanda talked about the cut scene when asked about Sam/Vala interaction. In my opionion the way she talked she is enjoying working with Claudia and was disappointed this scene had to be cut but the episode was running long as since it did not move the main story forward it was what needed to be cut. As for Joe talking about this scene when it was in the writing faze - well he was in part trying to give fans some of what they had been asking for in the way of information on Sam/Vala. But any early spoiler information is subject to change. When an episode is running long then they need to cut something and until we see the episode I find it hard to say whether it will be good or bad.
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            i still think it's more along the line of them getting caught in the middle....scilie telling them how things will be, them knowing how things should be but having to cave to the folks with the check book

still doesn't eradicate the 'issue' of poor/inferior writing, but i honestly think that 'cam must be the boss' is coming directly from scilie

Amanda has 'taken one for the team' on a consistent basis since season six, first filling in for RDA as his time decreased, then other little sacrifices and compromises

2000% agreed!

Suse
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                              Well, GOOD. I wonder if the idea that fans feel AT has been "dissed" got through to the producers?
                              those pictures of amanda watching john smith say those sweet things about her... doesn't amanda have a very sweet look on her face?

makes me want to give her a hug

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

We're all watching the "Amanda Tapping" show on Women's Television Network... LOL
                                I thought that channel was Lifetime. <g> Or as the brother-in-law calls it: The Men-Hater's Channel.

Suse
                                who has a cool non-sexist bro-in-law
                                sigpic
                                Mourning Sanctuary.
                                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X