Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    but i need it for 12 noon tomorrow! actually today

doesn't matter i'm totally screwed. can't find the info i need. hopefull i'll get a referral so that i can do better. i just can't focus lately. ah shazbot.
    Stay away from the Dark Side aka the Who Should Lead Thread
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      Sorry, but I still haven't started my translation and it's legal German. Bah! Well, at least mine isn't assessed. I'm just going to bed and I'll consider doing it tomorrow. Maybe.

You too TJ what am I going to do with you students *shakes head* oh yea DO YOUR HOMEWORK sorry for yelling everyone, but someone has to get these kids on the right path.
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        Ohhhh I got sucked in for the first time today. Whew, man (shakes head)...

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
          Isn't it like banging your head against a brick wall, (said wall will remain nameless)
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

For anyone that has not yet voted on the Who Should Lead thread - go vote - Carter only needs 4 votes to get to 300 (to m's 102).

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              hey, that's what i'm doing. watching for the crumbs of sam and writing the rest off as one of felger's odd fantasies. it's a little more fun that way

alcohol also helps. not being a fan of the vala/daniel dynamic, i'm gonna hit the liquor store and lay in a stock for friday night. i think this is gonna be a two drink episode, maybe three
              Originally posted by ChopinGal
              http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...l/RoyalBar.jpg

Oh yeah, the Royal Bar will be hoppin' the next two Fridays ... I'll see you there. Rum and diet coke for everyone - it's on the house!
              Again.....I'm woefully late to this discussion, but ladies---where's your positive mental attitude?

Oh, wait.

What?

TPTB?

Oh.

Uh.....anyone have any white zinfandel?

Comment

I'd have to go with Singularity, the elevator ride where Sam broke down, then stopped the elevator and went back down. That was a scene to end all scenes.
                me too - Singularity and second choice - Foothold.

Comment

Hmmm...I know what you mean. Could I take a six-pack of rootbeer and a big Shirley Temple please? My mixed drinks of choice.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

oh yeah!

and also, damn you all once again. i read two posts! two! and now i'm back in the stupid who should lead debate. i have another 1000 words to write for my assignment and i can't do it! damn my curiosity! i've stayed away so long, i've been so good.
                    and you are doing a fine job over there SB - you and Strix are great and your posts are well thought out, intelligent and logical and, more times than not, based on facts from the show and the character as opposed to feelings and things pulled from thin air. You and Strix put "those" on the other side of the debate to shame.

Comment

i'm tellin' ya. teal'c with a top hat and one of those canes.... oh yeah.
                      Oh yeah baby...Teal'C in nothing but a top hat and a cane. *drool* *thud*

Did I say that outloud? Sorry...uh, let's see...what song could Sam sing?

"I feel pretty"? Nah, we all know she's pretty...but come on..that's just not a song Sam should sing...

"Hit me with your Best Shot"? Maybe.

Hmmmm.....anyone else want to toss out songs Sam should sing?

*phew, that was close...I was able to get back on topic
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                        Sorry about my posts today....it's been a bad weekend, really a bad week. I apologize if I sounded like I was lecturing or coming down on AT or any Samandans. I've away for so long, I don't feel like I belong here anymore, and that's making me very sad. You are the sweetest people on GW, and I would never do anything to offend any of you. I'll leave it at that, for now.
                        Holly Hannah, woman! I enjoy your perspectives!

Comment

i did! i stayed away for so long! its not my fault. there was talk of strix being really great over there. and i noticed someone had posted who i'd not seen before. so i got curious. and then BAM! i got dragged right back in. and now its 3 am, and i still have at least 500 words and 2 sections of a report to cover. oiy. i thought it was one, but when i checked just now it was 2. *long exagerated sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                            Oh yeah baby...Teal'C in nothing but a top hat and a cane. *drool* *thud*

Did I say that outloud? Sorry...uh, let's see...what song could Sam sing?

"I feel pretty"? Nah, we all know she's pretty...but come on..that's just not a song Sam should sing...

"Hit me with your Best Shot"? Maybe.

Hmmmm.....anyone else want to toss out songs Sam should sing?

*phew, that was close...I was able to get back on topic
                            leader of the pack?

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                              hey i only saw one or two of your posts, but your good.

Comment

Landry: Welcome back Jack, I hope you enjoy SGC's first ever talent night. I just the IOA members enjoy it as well.

*Meanwhile back stage*

Sam: Cam are you sure you're up for this, I mean you haven't been to any of the rehearsals?

Cam: I don't need to rehearse, Daniel told me what I have to do and I might say I'm a natural.

Daniel: So is everyone ready for the big dance number?

Teal'c: Indeed *Teal'c says then tips his top hat*

*On stage Walter takes the mic*

Walter: And now with their rendition of "Singing in the Rain" I give you SG1

*All four members of SG1 come on stage wearing top hats and tails and starts their dance, they sit on the chairs when Cam takes over*

Jack: Oh My God! What is he doing!

Landry: I have no idea but I will find out.

Jack: You better!

*Landry rushes on stage and stops Cam*

Landry: What the hell do you think you're doing?!

Cam: It's my dance number Sir.

Daniel: I swear General Landry I told him we'd be TAP dancing Sir not LAP dancing.

Jack: *who had rushed up on stage, pulls Cam by the arm* Get your butt out of Carter's face!
                                *snickersnort

Carter would be like me if any of my older bros did that, she'd be slappin' his eema and then push him outa the way....

Sam - Cam get your fat rear outa my face. You are such a perv. *Sam smacks Cam's rear and then pushes him out of the way...Cam looses his balance and lands in Daniel's lab...face first
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X