Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice wallpaper Suzy

I like the patch idea and Skydiver's design. Last time Gabit had their own t-shirts produced for the event which you could buy, which were black with orange lettering on. Maybe they'll do something similar this time? A Samanda patch would look good on one of those
    LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      i don't know if this will attach or not. it still needs a circular border which i'm a bit shaky on, but this is what i was thinking of

imagine this on a round patch with silver stitching around the edges

course, it also looks a bit rough because i had to shrink the file size a LOT to get it to upload, that's why the A looks so bad
      Love the designs. While Shore Leave is still up in the air for me, I love the font on JanSam's first design, smaller as suggested by Skydiver. I also like this one. I'm for patch and teeshirts; that black looks sooo good with the designs.

Just sayin', kudos to you all for working so hard on these. Hope I get a chance to wear one with you.
      MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
      sigpic
      Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
        Oh! Oh! 600 posts! Yay me!!

I want a bean. Somebody gimme a bean!!!

(Ok, I'll stop being such a demanda now *g*)

bean?
        Strix looks at beanbag in hand. Blinks. Beans minigeek with beanbag. Runs.

My LJ

Comment

how about this?

blue or silver/white for the border?

and i tried for little stars, which i still need to work on
          Attached Files
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

how about this?

blue or silver/white for the border?

and i tried for little stars, which i still need to work on
            Stars, pretty
            *nods* White would be nice for a border.
            LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
              How about something like this? Is this what you're asking for?

I really like this!

Comment

I like it! And great job with the Samanda Shop, Mary Beth!

So how many people are working on this? I ask because it's kinda getting hard to keep track of all of the options. I guess we have time to figure it all out, though! I like the patch idea AND the insignia idea. Maybe we could have a couple of options to choose from when it's all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                  Here's my contribution:

**Edited to move to updated banner below**
                  Did I miss something here?

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                    Did I miss something here?
                    I changed the banner to the one that's on my other post on a previous page.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=23057
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                      Well it looks great. Hm. We gotta get you Photoshop, girl! You got skills! You need to be able to play!
                      Is Photoshop Elements 4 ok? I just aquired it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                        I knew I should have asked for it for Christmas instead of an iPod! Maybe for the ol' birthday. So, here's an update (I guess)

Oooooooh I like this one too! I'd have to say that the inscription be larger if it's to be imprinted on a tee-shirt. IMHO.

Comment

very good.

pretty much what i was thinking although i might make the samanda smaller, let just one letter hang off each side.

and if we go for a patch, this could play into that if it's a round patch

i'll have to talk to a friend ofmine, she got patches made a couple of years ago. I think they ended up being 2-3 dollars each...course she did have to get 50 or 100, can't recall which
                          if we just do a patch, then folks can track down their own style of shirts.

it'd also be much easier to mail out
                          Would we have enough Samandans who would want a patch even if they didn't make it to a convention? it might make a nice souvenir.

Comment

You've really got to admire more AT, with all that's she's been thru.

Comment

Well said, LaCroix.

Shiva, you are a little full of yourself today, aren't you?
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Maybe there should be a vote on the most creative entree on a tee-shirt

to be the 'official' design for the Samandans attending Shore Leave 28 ?

I've seen a few outstanding designs that would qualify.

Comment

Working...
                                X