Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
    OK, it’s like this…

I really did try to do a full transcript, but there was just too much inane chatter from the presenters to make it worthwhile. While a 5-minute piece filling the gap between “Britney and Kevin: Chaotic” and “The Simpsons” was obviously never going to be an in-depth examination of AT and the character of Sam Carter, they didn’t really give AT the chance to say much at all, but of course she took the whole thing in good spirit and looked her usual classy self. In fact, if I was to be really snarky, I’d say she made a special effort to think down to their level.

(snip)
    THANK YOU, Ispeed!

(definitely squeeing on the ship parts. )

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
      Thanks for that 1s4s. I only caught one litle bit during the Enterprise episode break where one of the T4 idiots asked AT who would Carter go with at the end of a hard day, the enterprise comander (can't remember his name) or Jack o'neill and she said it had to be o'neill
      *super sexy grin*

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
        Sorry, not me, as it was I caught that bit purely by chance. There was a litle bit more but I can't remember exactly , I think she was asked if she, AT also had the hots for RDA /o'neill and she said yes as well, AT was very funny with it.
        well, jeez, who wouldn't?!?

(amanda's only human after all... or is she?.... )

but rda is rda!!

(that made sense )

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Okay. PLEASE say someone recorded this digitally. PLEASE.

I'll host the file and everything!!!

please?
          I believe a guy at the AT Yahoo! group recorded it onto a DVD. You could try contacting him.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            well, jeez, who wouldn't?!?

(amanda's only human after all... or is she?.... )

but rda is rda!!

(that made sense )

sally
            You can say that again! RDA--hubba, hubba! (but still not a shipper. )

I remember in one of the dvd interviews AT commenting on how one season coming back from the break she ran into RDA and was just kind of stunned with how handsome he is--she said it was like she had forgotten. She said she thought : "I get to work with him...Lucky me!" and she had this cute expression on her face.

Comment

spoilers for s8's 'avatar' below

Originally posted by jckfan55

I remember in one of the dvd interviews AT commenting on how one season coming back from the break she ran into RDA and was just kind of stunned with how handsome he is--she said it was like she had forgotten. She said she thought : "I get to work with him...Lucky me!" and she had this cute expression on her face.
              i sometimes go and play in the rda/jack thunk thread just to get my dose of this gorgeous man. (sooooo hard to keep up in that thread because of the volume of the postings)

rda is THE sexiest man i've ever seen!!! *sighs*

oh, i watched Avatar last night in syndication. i really like that ep! GREAT teal'c character analysis in this ep. but my fave part is at the end, when all four of the team (the *original* team: jack, sam, teal'c, and daniel) were holding guns on each other. whether it was simulated or not, it was fun seeing daniel and teal'c holding guns against sam and jack.

i miss stargate sg1. the real deal. with the real team.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

i sometimes go and play in the rda/jack thunk thread just to get my dose of this gorgeous man. (sooooo hard to keep up in that thread because of the volume of the postings)

rda is THE sexiest man i've ever seen!!! *sighs*
                Yep. I think he looks better now than he ever did on MacGyver.
                Ok--back on topic...
                i miss stargate sg1. the real deal. with the real team.
                sally
                Yes, me too.
                For some well done Sam stuff & team stuff, (besides the great episodes already mentioned) I like 5th man. Sam almost defies Hammond, breaks into the computer, & is wonderful with Simmons. "You're user 4574" (Not sure if that's the right #, but you get the idea). For those who think Sam is too soft, just look at that. She's got his number in more ways than one.

Comment

Yes lucky lucky girl!!

She always as something nice to say about the cast and crew she works with. As many have said before it must be a blast to go to work everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    look what i found, a sam fic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2648803/1/

thanks, Sky. It's a good one.

And thanks, 1Speed4Sam on the highlights of AT's interview. The hosts sound not too pleasant!!! Thanks for just giving us the highlights!

And Welcome all new posters! It's good to read your comments.

Forgot to say--thanks ChopinGal for letting us know you are in touch with Astro--looking forward to seeing her back after the semester is over!!

And where or where is deepspace?!!

And am I dreaming, or Strix, did you say you have another chapter finished of your latest fic?

Comment

Lucky woman indeed. Not only did she get to spend eight years looking at CJ, MS and RDA... she got to give them hugs and kisses as well. And let's not forget being RDA's personal back popper. I'd like to apply for the position of her stand in on this one. I think I could get used to rubbing my hands all over his chest and back. LOL

Ooops a bit off topic there aren't I... who can blame AT for having any kind of attraction for RDA... not me...nope.

I won't even get into the conversation Uber and I had about what he smells like laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                        And let's not forget being RDA's personal back popper. I'd like to apply for the position of her stand in on this one.
                        LoL, that might be a little overGLAMmed!! But you betcha she's a lucky gal for all the other stuff. Especially the hugs.

Comment

Originally posted by giggles
                          LoL, that might be a little overGLAMmed!! But you betcha she's a lucky gal for all the other stuff. Especially the hugs.
                          Woo. I'd apply.

Kat and I realized that her daily RDA hugs might have contributed in some small part to how we feel about her. LOL

I concede...I'm so jealous that she could do that for EIGHT long years. He looks like he gives great hugs...he's a full-bodied/cuddle hugger.

*sigh*

What?

What do you mean this post is off topic??? I said something about Sam right? right???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

another sam question.....what dvd's are on her shelf?

what does she own or buy and what does she put in her player and watch?
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              another sam question.....what dvd's are on her shelf?

what does she own or buy and what does she put in her player and watch?
                              The Simpsons to see if she can figure out Jack's fascination with the show. Science fiction movies to see if they're getting it right.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                                OK, it?s like this?
                                Thank you! Pardon the half comment on the Green Jello. I hit the wrong button. I never should've let Jack handle the keyboard.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X