X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majorsal - are you up late???

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      here's why everything in stargate right now feels screwy....

spoilers for s7, 8, 9 (just in case)

Spoiler:
      it's an alternate reality. the end of moebius could show us that.

in our right reality -

*jack wouldn't have disappeared off the face of the planet.

*sam would still have sg1, even if she left because the team was disbanded.

*a green-to-offworld travel officer wouldn't be given a flagship team to command.

*a hooker wouldn't be given carte blanche to the scg.

*a father and daughter wouldn't be allowed to serve together at the same base.

*sam, teal'c, and daniel would still care about one another.

*sam, teal'c, and daniel would mention jack.

*sam wouldn't have sex with aliens that stalked her. (only boyfriends that she'd know for 2 to 3 weeks)

so, it'll be in 'fourth horseman 2' that orlin will tell sam that there's something 'wrong' with this timeline. before he's ascended again, he'll tell her the differences between the realities. sam will tell the others and together, they'll look for a way of reversing the damage.

at the end of the season (don't know the ep's name *because i don't pay attention to these things that once were very important to me*), they'll find a way of fixing what's wrong. season 10 will be about seeing what *really* happened after moebius 2.

yes, i do enjoy my delusions, thank you.

sally
      LOL - we enjoy your delusions, too, majorsal! Or are they delusions? Maybe TPTB will see that you've figured out what's afoot. Maybe they'll actually DO something about plotholes sucking up whole episodes and characters. Maybe...or not. Gotta hope, though!

Not my usual posting time. Practicing for the Royal 1000th Page Ball this weekend. And giving SaGC a bump this clear morning. Up where she belongs!

Off to get ready for RL. See ya later all!

Just sayin'.
      MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
      sigpic
      Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

I woke up this morning at 5:30am and couldn't get back to sleep ( nerves I think ) and so I decided to play with my old Samanda sig. This is my new and improved Samanda 2.0. Whatcha think? If I have some free time this morning I might try to print it out and have Amanda sign it at the con on Saturday (if they will let me that is.

Samanda 2.0

Kat
        Last edited by ForeverSg1; 27 October 2005, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          I woke up this morning at 5:30am and couldn't get back to sleep ( nerves I think ) and so I decided to play with my old Samanda sig. This is my new and improved Samanda 2.0. Whatcha think? If I have some free time this morning I might try to put this on a t-shirt this morning.

Samanda 2.0

Kat
          Love it, Kat! Have a great trip!

Many hugs (to spread around),
          Strix

My LJ

Comment

I woke up this morning at 5:30am and couldn't get back to sleep ( nerves I think ) and so I decided to play with my old Samanda sig. This is my new and improved Samanda 2.0. Whatcha think? If I have some free time this morning I might try to print it out and have Amanda sign it at the con on Saturday (if they will let me that is.

Samanda 2.0

Kat
            Oooo, nice And I'll 2nd Strix on the 'have a great trip part'

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
              To paraphrase Jack, "Strix! Someone's gonna explain that.....or heads are gonna roll!"

You sound just like Sam trying to tell Jack something complex!

Hi, deepspace! & jerin! Glad you had some time to drop by! Hope school goes well for both of you!

Qasim, congrats on a very impressive 8,000 posts!

minigeek, love the smilies! Self portrait, huh? And you've been putting up some really WOW posts too! But my green jello dispenser is empty til tomorrow!

Samanda is quiet tonight. I guess everyone is packing to go to GABIT. Sigh! Bon voyage, all! Hope you bring back great Sam and S/J news!
              De-lurking: Thanks to you and everyone else for the warm welcome back. Qasim, congrats indeed. Mini, love your posts & smileys. I'd give you all green jello, but I'm all out.
              Happy Birthday to SEREN LWCH (MAL) , who's going to Gabit.
              Good luck & safe trip to all going to Gabit. All us unlucky Samandans who can't be there in person are happy you're representing us. Hugs to all.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Samanda 2.0

Kat
                WOW!

Brilliant, impressive, gorgeous and memorable - just like Amanda and Sam.

Beautiful work!
                ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

To every lucky person person attending GABIT, I hope you all have a GREAT time and enjoy every minute with our queen. And please take lots of pics, so us poor, unlucky souls, who will never get the honor of meeting Amanda, can at least see her interacting with the people who love her the most, her loyal Samandans.

So have fun, be good (sure ), and please let AT know that for every person attending, there are at least 100 who couldn't. I'll be with you in spirit.
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

To all GABIT atendees:

Have a fantastic time at the event. I wish you safe travels to and from the event. Tell Amanda that we here in the thread adore her!! Don't forget to report back (if you can).

Enjoy!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Alright you GABITEERS: Have fun, be safe and remember every painstaking detail, OK? Oh, and do whatever is necessary to ensure that we get a GABIT 2 (or is it 3?) in a few years, so schmoes like me can save up LOOOONG in advance! Take care!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        Alright you GABITEERS: Have fun, be safe and remember every painstaking detail, OK? Oh, and do whatever is necessary to ensure that we get a GABIT 2 (or is it 3?) in a few years, so schmoes like me can save up LOOOONG in advance! Take care!
                        Indeed we expect pages and pages of reports
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          Ok, let's play with the presumption that Sam and Vala will both be in s10 and will not be mortal enemies

how would you

have them meet? have them work together? have them interact?

come up with a plot bunny or write a scene....how do you see sam and vala getting along?????

that can be the samanda assignment for the weekend for those of us not going to gabit
                          This is kinda fun! I'm surprised there aren't more scenarios!

OK, my... plot... bunny... thing would be something I thought of a month or so ago. Basically, Sam and Vala are separated from the guys, and have to somehow get themselves out of whatever predicament they get themselves in. The guys get into their own bout of trouble when they try to find the two, and end up getting in even BIGGER trouble, so that when Sam and Vala save themselves, they have to save the guys, too.

(SAM and VALA break into the holding cell/cave in which the guys inevitably find themselves. Each woman has a weapon in hand.)

CAMERON: Hey!

SAM: Nice to see you, too. Come on, let's go.

CAMERON: Wait a minute: We came to save you!

VALA: Yes, well that worked out PERFECTLY, wouldn't you say, Sam?

SAM: Oh I'm sure you guys were about to come up with your own plan, right?

DANIEL: Well, actually -

CAMERON: Yes! Yes, we were. In fact, Teal'c had loads of ideas we were kickin' around.

(TEAL'C coughs and shoots the women a look.)

TEAL'C: I prefer this plan.

DANIEL: Uh, me, too.

CAM: Hey, I'm not complaining.

VALA: Good. Now that that's settled, let's get your bumbling arses back home.

(The team leaves the cave with SAM and VALA leading the way.)

CAM: (to the guys) You know, I still say we could've saved them.

SAM: You'll get your chance eventually, Cameron.

TEAL'C: Of that, I am not so sure.

Comment

I just thought I'd pop in and say thanks for all the good wishes from everyone to all of us going to Gabit. We'll all try to get online during the weekend and tell you what's been going on. Hopefully we'll have some pics to post too. I'm off to finish packing. I'm sure I'll never sleep tonight, as I'm so excited about meeting all the Gateworlders and, of course, seeing Amanda!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              A little excited are you?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                                A little excited are you?
                                LOL! Just a little!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...