Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    The Ups and Downs of Samanda ... slightly OT, but what the heck, we're in a holding pattern until January and have our viewing homework for the weekend as 48 Hours.

So, how tall or short are our fellow Samandans?! Just a sense of how we measure up to Amanda ... she is 5'9", I believe, or just a tad short of that. I'll start: I'm 5'3" (well, I was 5'4" until I became a Royal Elder).
    Me I'm 5'-5 1/2" LOL's You ever wonder why we add that extra 1/2". I do it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
      Classy is the word for AT.
      chic, dashing, elegant, exclusive, high-class, admirable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, charming, dazzling, delightful,enticing, excellent,fascinating, graceful, lovely, magnificent, marvelous, nice, pleasing, pretty, radiant,refined, resplendent, sightly, splendid, stunning, sublime, superb, wonderful
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        chic, dashing, elegant, exclusive, high-class, admirable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, charming, dazzling, delightful,enticing, excellent,fascinating, graceful, lovely, magnificent, marvelous, nice, pleasing, pretty, radiant,refined, resplendent, sightly, splendid, stunning, sublime, superb, wonderful
        Wow Qaism and almost in alphabetical order too! I agree with you and Jckfan55!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          I'm going to quote myself (again)...and change what I'm asking.

I encourage you to respond to this...it's good for JM to see that this kind of insipid Sam bashing is not tolerated.

Yee Gawds! Thanks for letting us know. After reading that vile moronic spewing, I was moved to respond.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan

Congrats to Dani76 and 1speed on 300 posts!

Also congrats to ChopinGal for 1600!!
            Thank you all, and Congrats from me to ChopinGal and 1speedforSam

Originally posted by MajorSam
            SAMANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Yes, I'm ALIVE!
            HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN!?!??!?!
            Hi MajorSam, hope you'll have time to come by more often. I joined shortly after you went on your numerous adventures this summer, can't wait to get to know you better, heard a lot of great things about you.

What say ye all? We watch 48 Hours then pick it apart for all its Sam goodness...

I am in for 48 hours, glad most of you liked the idea.

Originally posted by minigeek
            Basically, I'm a geeky 3D animator with a cool job
            I think you're job sounds way cool.

Originally posted by tsaxlady
            they will be replacing the disc with the full version for anyone that wants it.
            Thanks for the info tsaxlady, at least something. So should I leave my box unopened until further notice, or can I watch and still return it???

The above Roll Call of Samanda has been updated
            Congratulations to everybody who made it onto the Royal Court of Samanda. I am still patiently waiting for a position to open up.

This is brilliant, Über, LOL.

Great job, Qasim, and all so fitting. Isn't she just amazing!?!

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
              I'm 5' 9 1/2"
              Me too!!!
              EDIT: Er .... minus the half, I'm just 5'9 - no change.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                I'll be watching it tonight.
                Me too--my bribe to myself for getting some work done this afternoon. If I can just log off of here first...

Comment

Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye

Good Citizens of Samanda

The above Roll Call of Samanda has been updated through the expedient service of Qasim who was able to provide Jester with the original post. Since coming to Samanda, Q has been quite helpful and friendly and eager to serve.

The lad seems to have skills in accounting, economics, computers, and maintaining records. I think it proper to appoint him as Royal Administrative Assistant as he seems quite able to undertake many duties in managing the kingdom. Oh yea, what say you all?

By past decree, so let it be known that minigeek is now Royal Terminator and APM (Alternate Pain in the Mikta) and sunKrux has been assigned to the Royal Security staff. The dancer of spaz has had a slight change in title, requesting "Royal Documentarian" to be added, and Uber is now Royal Videographer in addition to being the first and prime Pain in the Mikta.

Please confirm or advise regarding these appointments.

Your humble servant, Jester
                  I vote to approve all the above changes to the royal roll call.
                  jckfan55 (Royal Minister without Portfolio) (5'6")

Comment

thanks Qas for the "AT Thesaurus."

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                      Congratulations to everybody who made it onto the Royal Court of Samanda. I am still patiently waiting for a position to open up.
                      What position would you like?
                      Great job, Qasim, and all so fitting. Isn't she just amazing!?!
                      amazing, astonishing, astounding, breathtaking, cool, fab, fantastic, first class, groovy, immense, inconceivable, incredible, legendary, marvelous, mind-blowing, out-of-this-world, phenomenal, spectacular, striking, stupendous, super, superb, terrific, top drawer, unbelievable, unreal, wondrous
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

What position would you like?
                        I dunno. I am in the legal profession in RL (Oh no, , it's finally slipped out.)
                        So, is there any need for a barrister or the like????

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

I dunno. I am in the legal profession is RL (Oh no, , it's finally slipped out.) Any need for a barrister or the like????
                          You could be incharge of drafting the laws of Samanda
                          love Torri

Comment

I dunno. I am in the legal profession in RL (Oh no, , it's finally slipped out.)
                            So, is there any need for a barrister or the like????
                            Oh, how about Royal Chief Council ? The White House has one, why can't Samanda?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Joe is online right now if anyone wants to ask him anything
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                                Me I'm 5'-5 1/2" LOL's You ever wonder why we add that extra 1/2". I do it all the time.
                                Aha! Now that makes me feel better and I can declare 5'-3 1/2" ... I see that I gained my half-inch back and Strix got rid of hers!
                                Last edited by ChopinGal; 08 October 2005, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X