Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    Er ... it's a delicate subject for sure ... but we must not forget the arm restraints that Royal Accountant uses on our beloved 1speed/Security Guard in order to get him to watch another episode of Stargate SG1 ... at least that's supposed to be the reason!
    No need for the restraints any more Jester, it's all perfectly voluntary now.

Unless... that secret *special* ingredient the Royal Accountant has been putting in her cooking... nah, surely not.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
      I'm game for 48 Hours, cuz I haven't seen it in a while. Plus, it has McKay in it, right? Excellent...

This feels like a book club or something! Hehehehehe! OK, so how much time do we have to watch it before The Discussion??
      We should give it a few days so Samandans have an opportunity to really go through it with a fine tooth comb...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        Caption Me:

Sam: With all due respect Sir, I don't think a game of Scissors/Paper/Stone is the Air Force's approved method of deciding whether we should go on this mission or not...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          We should give it a few days so Samandans have an opportunity to really go through it with a fine tooth comb...
          48 Hours works for me, but I've already gone over it with a fine tooth comb for one of my stories. Which is good, since my SG-1 watching group isn't excited about watching Avalon II again, so we're starting on my Xena DVDs during the break instead. I know, some of you will be horrified. But it is courtesy of Xena that I'm in fandom at all...

So when shall the 48 Hrs discussion begin?

My LJ

Comment

48 hours sounds like fun

i'm gonna be out of town this weekend, but please folks, let's have fun with sam and mckay

Lemonade all around!!!!
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

hey boys and girls and em anythin else that hangs out in here? i was just wondering has amanda done other tv stuff while filming stargate?

id really be interested to see what else shes done

Comment

Originally posted by irishchick
                hey boys and girls and em anythin else that hangs out in here? i was just wondering has amanda done other tv stuff while filming stargate?

She hosted a TV series called Proof Positive fairly recently, which was all about unravelling Ghost/UFO/Alien stories.

Comment

like AD said, proof positive. she also made The Void with adrian Paul. She's got several guest shots over the years including X-Files, Kung Fu, Forever Knight and some small parts in movies
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                    A sequel to Ten-Thousand suns, and my SG-1 vs the volcano story with the Sam/Teal'c scene written especially for Sky... I'm plugging away at both of them slowly but surely. Unfortunately, the book on terrorism for work is sucking away most of my brainpower, so I can't tell you when (or even 'if', for sure) they might be finished.
                    We live in hope. I'm sure they'll be good when you finish. Good luck on that pesky work stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                      No need for the restraints any more Jester, it's all perfectly voluntary now.

Unless... that secret *special* ingredient the Royal Accountant has been putting in her cooking... nah, surely not.
                      We haven't had a report in a while, 1speed. Are you watching the episodes in order? How far along have you gotten? How are the knobblies? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        I'm game for 48 Hours, cuz I haven't seen it in a while. Plus, it has McKay in it, right? Excellent...

This feels like a book club or something! Hehehehehe! OK, so how much time do we have to watch it before The Discussion??
                        I was just wondering if we were going to follow through on the alternative viewing idea. "48 Hours" works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                          Caption Me:

Sam: Okay Sir, just follow me...."You put your left foot in, left foot out, left foot in and you shake it all about".
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey irishchick, you can find Amanda's filmography at her official website:
                            http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts/PostNuke/index.php

They even have screencaps from most of them.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                              Thanks jerin. WHAT?! I can't sexually harass the guys on this thread? Where's the fun it that? Why is it ok for them to harass us, but we can't harass them?

*thinks a moment

Oh, yeah it's cause their widdle fweeings might get hurt, right? <weg> *we so need a devil or wicked smiley here*
                              The men of this thread are actually really sweet. I wouldn't feel right harrassing them, especially adorable Qasim, who's a little younger than me. However, please feel free to harrass them in the real world. In fact, you should come over to my office. We have a lot of ex-models who work with us. I like to make the cute messengers blush.

There should def. be an evil laugh.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

SAMANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm ALIVE!

HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN!?!??!?! I've missed you all so terribly... im' sorry i've seemed practically dead lately, i'm just SOOOOO busy I still can't find the time to get some of my summer's training course stories down... but I'm doing something huge next weekend, so hopefully i'll get THAT down!!!!

Last nite... (Well, this morning at 3 am) I finished a fic!!!!! Lol, it's a shameless bit of sillyness... Ah well, it was funny to write... check it out!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/popcornsamo/P3X-717 - Go to "Death By Tea Mug" the third story down!!!!!!
                                and REVIEW!!!!!!! If I get enough reviews I mite be encouraged to come back a bit more! Lol

I'm seriously trying to find more time to get on... I swear the last time I was here was at about 7000 posts... now weve, what, a million!?!?!??!

((((((((((((((((((((((((SAMANDA)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'll try to be back!

MSam

(Review!!!!! )
                                Last edited by MajorSam; 07 October 2005, 11:47 AM.
                                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Working...
                                X