X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    Wha?!?!?! Not even a PM?

*wants to read Sam/Cam*

Nah. Sorry. I really don't have them anymore. I couldn't hit the red X fast enough. In fact, I think I made a world record or something...

Plus, if I did have them, would you REALLY want to kill me like that?!?!?

*wants to gouge eyes out*

That's unnecessarily cruel, ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
      This is your version of meth, isn't it?
      You got some problem with my addiction...um...I mean obses...whoops...ah...FANDOM? *yeah that works, right??? whew...cover not blown (close one though)*

And I saw a mention of Space Race earlier. Sounds like yet another reason to....

POST MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Carter...Carter...Carter...Carter...Carter...

(and the chanting continues...)

Last edited by Uber; 27 September 2005, 12:34 AM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1

... Here we go again with TPTB duckin' and dodgin' the question: Renewed or not? [Rant ends.]

Just sayin'.
        Hey TE1, ain't it the truth? Every year, the same old spiel ... will they or won't they?! It doesn't seem fair to the actors either.

A bit OT but I just thought of something ... I haven't watched prime-time drama in ages but know that Jill Hennessy of Crossing Jordan had a maternity leave and returned and now they have Jennifer Garner's character in Alias being written as pregnant to accommodate her RL pregnancy. Maybe that's where RC got his idea to write CB into the S9 finale.

The ladies, bless 'em, are trying to juggle both their professional and personal lives and let's give a cheer to them all, especially AT!

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
          A while ago, Coley inspired (is that the right word???) this Felger/Vala mental image in my admittedlty... odd... brain, and now, Skydiver has inspired an equally disturbing McKay/Vala image - and the two images are interacting - and now I have this whole new SG team in my mind: Coombs, Lee, Felger, Vala, and Chloe - Colonel Simmons in charge, McKay consulting, Hermiod commentating, and everyone complaining. SG-86, something hinky this way comes.

We all feel safer with you guys way, way over there...

(I can just see Sam organizing them now: "If you don't all shut up, I am not getting any of your butts out of this mess you've made! Put the doll down, Felger! Put the silverware back, Vala! Stop whining, Lee! Coombs, stop blubbering! Chloe! Leave Felger alone! Cork it, McKay! And Hermiod - get your sticky little fingers off my P90 NOW!")

Ibuprofen. I need ibuprofen...
          And this is why you should be writing some wickedly funny fanfic of your own, as Astro suggested! LOL

Comment

Okay, dear campers ... you've been doing so well with original captions that I thought I'd add another photo before running off to work ...

"Pete, is that you in there? What do you mean 'trapped in a third rock from the sun'?"

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
              Wha?!?!?! Not even a PM?

*wants to read Sam/Cam*

AD, you're scaring me! C'mon "Sam & Cam", what is that, a cartoon?

They're tiny, they're toony, they're all a little loony...

mini(theSQUICKEDOUT)geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

You know I must live with too much sci-fi in my life. Every time I see "current technology" (see the background in the aforementioned picture), I always feel like I'm watching a 1970's documentary on "Fabulous Computer Science Endeavors of the 20th Century And Beyond!" (Not that I've ever - I mean, really I've never - ah, shaddap!!) <snork>

Comment

You got some problem with my addiction...um...I mean obses...whoops...ah...FANDOM? *yeah that works, right??? whew...cover not blown (close one though)*

And I saw a mention of Space Race earlier. Sounds like yet another reason to....

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/name2.jpg

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/name3.jpg

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/name1.jpg

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Carter...Carter...Carter...Carter...Carter...
                  (and the chanting continues...)

ROFLMAO! I love these pictures of Sam so much I snagged them all. Oh I'm starting to see a new sig image or wall in there somewhere. Still kind of cloudy though. Hmmmm.

Maybe if someone posted some sweet pictures of Geek!Sam... Ya never know.

Edit: Btw, just wanted to publically say how much I'm really lovin all the new sigs... Spaz, Deep, Mini, ect and all of the funny caps. I normally try to rep everyone when I see a new one I like, but I think my rep button is broken. It hasn't let me give out any green in ages. I may have to actually step outside the walls of Samanda *gasp* and spread some love around.
                  Last edited by ForeverSg1; 27 September 2005, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                    Oh! Oh! There's the X-rated version where Jack's OS, and - we so won't go there, mister!

How about:
                    Ohhh, God, I'm gonna kill Janet. Remind me to just say NO next time. Just - Say - Noooohh, crap, I'm gonna be sick.....

Comment

Okay, dear campers ... you've been doing so well with original captions that I thought I'd add another photo before running off to work ...

Sam: Sleeping? No sir, I'm not sleeping. I'm...*yawn*...I'm just trying to determine ... *snore*.

or

Sam: Crap! Are you sure you don't see anything because it really burns like hell.
                      Daniel: I'm sorry Sam, but I don't see anything.
                      Teal'c: I concur with Daniel Jackson.
                      Jack: Same ole six I've been admiring for years.
                      Sam, Daniel and Teal'c give Jack a look.
                      Jack: *cough* I meant...watching...watching for years. What? Oh for crying out loud! Teal'c help Carter. Daniel head back to the gate and let Hammond and Frasier know we're coming in.
                      Sam: I'm fine sir, really.
                      Jack: Aaah! We're going back to have your uh *waves his hand wildly in the air in Sam's direction* checked out...end of discussion.
                      Sam: Thank you sir. *grinning*

Comment

(Hmmmm... couldn't decide on one... )

Sam: “Shush guys! The rock’s tryin’ to tell me something!
                        Sam (thinking): “Next time I won’t be so quick to volunteer to climb the cliff first!”
                        Sam (coughing): “Teal’c! No more baked beans for you!”
                        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Song Title: "Slip, Slidin' Away"

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            (Hmmmm... couldn't decide on one... )

Sam: “Shush guys! The rock’s tryin’ to tell me something!
                            Sam (thinking): “Next time I won’t be so quick to volunteer to climb the cliff first!”
                            Sam (coughing): “Teal’c! No more baked beans for you!”

That is so funny.

Comment

Über, these pictures are just too cool, thanks for sharing. I guess, I share your addiction...er...what was the word you used???...um...Fandom, that's the right one...

And, I don't know, can't help myself, but aren't these pics just literally screaming for some good captions???

Sorry, CG, don't mean to interfere with what you've got going. Just saying...

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Okay if somebody has already posted this sorry for the duplicate information but I don't have time currently to read all the posts for yesterday and today.

Amanda Tapping movie alert

What Kind of Mother Are You? - Lifetime MOVIE Network
                                Thu Sep 29 11:00P on LMN - Lifetime MOVIE Network
                                Fri Sep 30 06:18A on LMN - Lifetime MOVIE Network

This is one I have not seen so I will be setting up my Tivo to record.
                                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X