Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dani76
    For those of you who haven't seen it yet, the complete TV Zone interview with Amanda has been posted on ScifiGate. Be careful, there are some spoilers for season 9, but there is also some neat behind the scenes info. Enjoy!
    http://www.scifigate.net/tvzone194tapping.php
    thanks for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
      I forgot 'radar'!
      Never mind - it was a rubbish coer story
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        ok, how about taking a positive spin

what has been your favorite sam moment in s9?

what part have had you rewinding the vcr and checking it out again?
        Two moments in season 9 that have me rewinding my Tivo to watch it over and over.

In Avalon I, when Mitchell looks into the videolink and we see Sam. This scene was such an utter shock to me that every time I see it it brings a smile to my face.

In Beachhead when Landry is on the phone with Jack and he turns around and Sam says 'Reporting as ordered, sir'. The smile on Sam/Amanda's face was priceless. You could really tell Amanda was thrilled to be back on the set.

Comment

I dearly love Jack, but....

If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
          proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
          Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            In Beachhead when Landry is on the phone with Jack and he turns around and Sam says 'Reporting as ordered, sir'. The smile on Sam/Amanda's face was priceless. You could really tell Amanda was thrilled to be back on the set.
            http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...chhead121.html
            http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...chhead122.html
            http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...chhead124.html
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

I dearly love Jack, but....

Its not his fault theres no fish in the pond
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                Oh, but there is!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  Oh, but there is!!
                  No fish was in italics
                  love Torri

Comment

For Favorite S9 Sam moments:
                    Spoiler:
                    In Prototype when Sam is sending the MALP to Kalek's planet and she's hoping the program works and then it does - I rewind that. Not only to see that Scientist Sam still really enjoys it when her work pays off, but to see Landry's approval, too.
                    For me, that was a character moment between them.

Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Comment

i really liked reading amandas opinions in that TV Zone interview, so thanks for posting it.

Comment

I believe that's no PESKY fish ....
                        Last edited by WhatFateAlmondRoca; 21 September 2005, 01:12 PM.

Comment

For Favorite S9 Sam moments:
                          Spoiler:
                          In Prototype when Sam is sending the MALP to Kalek's planet and she's hoping the program works and then it does - I rewind that. Not only to see that Scientist Sam still really enjoys it when her work pays off, but to see Landry's approval, too.
                          For me, that was a character moment between them.

love Torri

Comment

My favorite Sam S9 moments...hmm...well the first one is of course the
                            Spoiler:
                            "Not Exactly" in speaking with Agent Barrett. Heck, just about all of that episode!
                            sigpic

Comment

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' bout!

Thanks Q.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                                You know when I came in here and saw that picture, I thought I was in the wrong room. Just came here to say I like Sam.
                                Welcome and sorry 'bout the confusion. Some of us have been working on Demotivators.

You are definitely in the right place for some Sam Appreciation!

Comment

Working...
                                X