Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    Pfft, now whos in Denial?
    Not me! (* looks around for a big Egyptian river *) No! I'm high and dry!

We had a long discussion about this on the S/J Ship Thread the other day. First, Amanda has answered the question differently on different occasions. That could mean that, like several actresses, she gets tired of being asked the same question over and over again, and just gives different answers to keep from going out of her mind.

Also, I've been told that Dreamwatch has the journalistic integrity of The Enquirer. I don't read it because it's not credible, so I don't necessarily believe anything I hear from there either. In fact, since I left the media and went into media relations, I'm not sure I believe much of anything I read anymore!!! (*sulks off ranting to self about negative changes in former profession*)

But we shippers who are also big Sam fans still love you, AD! You're so uniquely you!!!
    Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 06 September 2005, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
      I love that too. Also in that episode when Daniel says to Sam something like "didn't you tell him?" (O'Neill about the tablet) and Sam either says or gestures with her gun to the effect of "I've been busy!" I know it happens twice and the 2nd time she just gestures. AT conveys so much with a look and gesture
      So true - I love some of the looks she makes even when she is in the background of a shot. If you have listened to the commentaries more than one director has said when they don't know were to end a shot they usually end up on Amanda because of the expression on her face and in her eyes.

Okay even though I'm not crazy about the episode "The Light" I do like the opening exchange between Sam and Jack were he is talking about the bet he had with Daniel and she asked "What did you bet on?" and he says "Curling" : "Curling, you be on curling? alright you don't want to tell me." Then later in the gate room she figures out it was that she would go on the mission instead and that was the bet - it is the looks she gives him that make the scene so great

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
        Just a quick pop in before the "marathon" starts, to post a pic of AT. I find her to be so beautiful in this shot.....serene and relaxed and just beautiful. Sorry if this disrupts the flow, but I really love this pic.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...-beautiful.jpg

You may now resume your regular posting.
        That is a beautiful pic of her! She LOOKS serene and relaxed and beautiful, but I remember that scene. She was very uncomfortable, cause she was breaking up with and felt guilty.
        Originally posted by tsaxlady
        So true - I love some of the looks she makes even when she is in the background of a shot. If you have listened to the commentaries more than one director has said when they don't know were to end a shot they usually end up on Amanda because of the expression on her face and in her eyes.

Okay even though I'm not crazy about the episode "The Light" I do like the opening exchange between Sam and Jack were he is talking about the bet he had with Daniel and she asked "What did you bet on?" and he says "Curling" : "Curling, you be on curling? alright you don't want to tell me." Then later in the gate room she figures out it was that she would go on the mission instead and that was the bet - it is the looks she gives him that make the scene so great

Gee, tsax, that almost qualifies as a shippy moment! You sure we haven't won you over? Although it's great whether you "see" the ship or not!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          Gee, tsax, that almost qualifies as a shippy moment! You sure we haven't won you over? Although it's great whether you "see" the ship or not!
          Well lets see a friendship yeah I could go there
          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Slowly but surely, the non-shippers will turn to the way of all shippy goodness!!!!

Muahahahahahahaaa

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I'm with you friendship is the best ship.
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                I'm with you friendship is the best ship.
                Agreed

[parody]SAM AND JACK LOOKED AT EACH OTHER. THEY'RE IN LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE!!!![/parody]

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                  Agreed

[parody]SAM AND JACK LOOKED AT EACH OTHER. THEY'RE IN LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE!!!![/parody]

Right on AD.

I'm of the firm belief that plugging your ears and humming loudly can solve a whole SLEW of problems.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Lmao!

Yes..friendshipping...Sam/Jack...

... so who's hungry?

J/K, it works!

[rando rant] An Anti-carter thread! Right in our own GW!! The HORROR!!! [/rando rant]
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                      Lmao!

... so who's hungry?

J/K, it works!

[rando rant] An Anti-carter thread! Right in our own GW!! The HORROR!!! [/rando rant]
                      Pretty sure he made that due to a comment I made on the Anti-Vala thread. Which is kind of funny since I am actually not that anti-vala just "anti-some of what vala does" but I support Acce right to hate her if he likes.

So now I got to show the same support for Gary83uk, if he wants to have an anti-Carter thread then "whatever dude". I am curious to see where that goes. I know there are plenty of Carter haters out there *scratches head in confusion*, I am curious to see if they are as diplomatic as the people were about Vala (except acce who choose not to be diplomatic) maybe the anti-carter people will get their fill and leave the other threads alone if they have their own cubby-hole. I would ask the good people of Samanda to not cause this guy the same issues that the virulent Valaers caused the anti-vala thread, I think you guys are above that.

I do apologize for any part I may have played in this issue.
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

yep. he did it as retalliation/retribution/frustration with the anti-vala thread

hey, he doesn't like sam, fine. aint' no skin off our noses.

i don't care for aspects of vala and have said so and it frustrates me to no end to have pro-vala fans taking me to task for it. thus, i won't do the same to gary.

just leave him alone
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                          Lmao!

... so who's hungry?

J/K, it works!

Yes, I saw this---I'm sure a mod will be in the thread fairly quickly, given that Sam is already being defended but it is an anti-Carter thread. Of course the original poster had to say something not so nice about AT. Perhaps to get a rise.

I wonder when the anti-Daniel and anti-Mitchell threads will come
                          around

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                            Pretty sure he made that due to a comment I made on the Anti-Vala thread. Which is kind of funny since I am actually not that anti-vala just "anti-some of what vala does" but I support Acce right to hate her if he likes.

So now I got to show the same support for Gary83uk, if he wants to have an anti-Carter thread then "whatever dude". I am curious to see where that goes. I know there are plenty of Carter haters out there *scratches head in confusion*, I am curious to see if they are as diplomatic as the people were about Vala (except acce who choose not to be diplomatic) maybe the anti-carter people will get their fill and leave the other threads alone if they have their own cubby-hole. I would ask the good people of Samanda to not cause this guy the same issues that the virulent Valaers caused the anti-vala thread, I think you guys are above that.

I do apologize for any part I may have played in this issue.

I have to admit, I'm not curious. And, yes this was very predictable. I also would not say there are plenty of carter haters out there---there are some that are very vocal, and whenever fans express actual hatred, it is very noticable. True for Vala too.

I think the anti-Vala thread has been pretty diplomatic-- and the discussion is more about whether she would be good on the team, as a regular, or recurring. Yes, there were some "hate" comments, but most of it seemed thoughtful.

An anti-Carter thread---well it is really tempting to start an anti-Daniel thread for me, but what's the point? Gender balance? Nay, not worth it to put down another character for the sake of doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              great pic.

i just made it my desktop piccy.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Gracious, another thread? What is it, dis Sam season? And after I blew that sun up for them...
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X