Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Sam: "Qasimjavid! Go get some sleep. That's an order!"
    Shimmering, qas won't listen, because he's on a mission, from SMOR, to beat the post record that is currently held by "the one who must not be named".
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Hey Y'all it's me again, Daivy! A day ago I got an e-mail from the AT Contest site, (an e-mail that was sended to everyone who contributed something I think) to make something for Amanda in an appreciation book for her (Thus I'm making my second creation now). We also may just writing on a note for her. You may do that in MS Word, so I started to at last startin' my brains, I've put the note for her in a story, the story is titled Flowers for Amanda. The story is actually a lil' dialogue between a customer in a flower shop and a shop assistant. (I'll post the story here when it's done.) So someone steps in the shop and asks if he can make his own boquet of flowers. The Shop Assistant says it's possible, so I say (I= Customer)

1 red rose, to show her love for her hubby and newborn daughter and fans
      1 yellow flower, for being people's sunshine in the rain
      1 pink flower for her funnyness and great laugh attacks*

In the personnel note I pasted a picture of 3 Oscars, for her. The rest I still have to make up. Hope you'll like it when it's posted.

* I mean with laugh attacks, when she starts to laugh really hard, I love to see her laugh and smile, that great pretty Angel of us. Maybe I'm gonna add addictive laugh attacks, cause when she's laughing at least 1-4 people are also gonna start laughing (I mean this as a positive thing)

I know Olivia's born, but sometimes I still realise, OMG she's a mommy now, yay! Even I know that for quite some time now. So, here's to Amanda: You rock hon, as an actress, human being and great mommy! You have my support, always

Daivy

PS if anyone want to see the story already send me a PM with your e-mail adress. I'll send it ASAP then, and would you be so kind to tell me my spelling errors, cause Englih isn't my first language.

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Am I now?

Some Stargate Sounds here: http://www.dailywav.com/sq.php

"It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the Gate on Earth."

"It is appropriate to refer to a person by their rank, not their salutation. You should call me Captain, not Doctor."

"And just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle."
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
          Just thought I'd add a little AT art, to the day......

******************************************************************************** *******
          You had an extra . at the end so it wasnt showing
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
            I get twitches every day when my body is screaming 'go to sleep' and my mind is saying 'must post more now..must post..now...cant stop'

I'm warning you, Q, entropic cascade failure from GW withdrawal is not something you want to experience. I'll go ahead and start a "GW withdrawal support' thread....we'll be there when you need us...."
            If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
            proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
            Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

I'm not in the military so I'll admire the pic
              Q, your goddess speaks....

"What will it take???"

Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                we'll be there when you need us...."
                How will you help if I am not here?
                love Torri

Comment

How will you help if I am not here?
                  oh, but you WILL....the twitching will get so bad and the only cure is to POST

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                    goddess
                    Have you been reading my mind again?
                    love Torri

Comment

You had an extra . at the end so it wasnt showing
                      Thanks qas.....that's why I was such a lousy programmer. LOL

Glad the pic got posted....my thanks.
                      On fighting:
                      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                        Glad the pic got posted....my thanks.
                        I am glad aswell
                        love Torri

Comment

Sam is one great Character.

Heres a classic Sam quote to make the shippers happy.

Sam Carter: Daniel, when you were in this alternate reality, were there differences?
                          Daniel: Yes. Er, Teal'c was leading the attack on Earth, I wasn't even part of the program, you and Jack were engaged to get married...
                          Jack O'Neill: Excuse me?
                          Sam Carter: What... ok, er, even if you did experience this alternate reality, doesn't the very fact there were differences mean that we won't face the same fate?
                          Daniel: Yes. But the defining event, the death of Ra, took place in both worlds.
                          Teal'c: An attack of retribution.
                          Daniel: Yes. And the same thing is going to happen here unless we stop it.
                          Jack O'Neill: All right. Wait a minute. Let me get something straight here. Engaged?
                          Sam Carter: It's theoretically possible.
                          Jack O'Neill: It's against regulations.
                          Sam Carter: I'm talking physics, sir.
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                            Sam is one great Character.

Heres a classic Sam quote to make the shippers happy.

Sam Carter: Daniel, when you were in this alternate reality, were there differences?
                            Daniel: Yes. Er, Teal'c was leading the attack on Earth, I wasn't even part of the program, you and Jack were engaged to get married...
                            Jack O'Neill: Excuse me?
                            Sam Carter: What... ok, er, even if you did experience this alternate reality, doesn't the very fact there were differences mean that we won't face the same fate?
                            Daniel: Yes. But the defining event, the death of Ra, took place in both worlds.
                            Teal'c: An attack of retribution.
                            Daniel: Yes. And the same thing is going to happen here unless we stop it.
                            Jack O'Neill: All right. Wait a minute. Let me get something straight here. Engaged?
                            Sam Carter: It's theoretically possible.
                            Jack O'Neill: It's against regulations.
                            Sam Carter: I'm talking physics, sir.
                            That scene is so awesome the look on their faces is priceless

I tried to find screencaps but couldnt - perhaps ShimmeringStar has some
                            love Torri

Comment

Hi All:

Just trying to catch up here after being away for only 3 days. Wow, a lot of great posts. I love all the "Favorite Sam moments" that have been posted here.
                              Just shows how great and "many-sided" Sam is (Thanks to Amanda ). And how talented Amanda is - she can make us love and appreciate every side of Sam and even Replicarter.

CONGRATULATIONS, QASIM FOR 6000 POSTS
                              CONGRATULATIONS MAJORSAL FOR 4200 POSTS

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

I realize I'll never catch up on posts from the 3 days I missed. I just wanted to drop a quick note and make sure all the Samandans were okay and neither they nor their friends/families were affected by the flooding in Louisiana, USA. I've stopped reading the newspaper again because my heart breaks from the tragedy.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                                Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Working...
                                X