Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam moments...

I love Sam and her technobabble,I was so sad with I found out that she wasn't going to be in the first episodes of S9.....But as soon as she returned,she started with the technobabble again! Yes! But my favorite technobabble moment is from "Grace".....

CARTER: I'm gonna try and save myself with a bubble.(Theres 1 for you Zoser! )

GRACE: How?

CARTER: The hyperdrive won't fully engage because of the cloud but maybe it doesn't have to. If I can dial down the power flow to the hyperdrive emitter theoretically I should be able to cause a partial shift into hyperspace, essentially taking the ship out of the cloud's space time. Hopefully just enough to eliminate its effects on the sub light engines.

I just love that part.!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Oh, gee! You don't mean you finally found a reason for us to watch (*shudder*) Affinity again???!!!???
      I was thinking the same thing..... lol

Comment

Q: since no doubt you've seen every amanda piccy ever made available, I picked the next best thing....

If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
        proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
        Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

I always liked the Sam\Daniel discussion about Zero. It went somthing like this.

Sam: Wait you forgot Zero
          Daniel: There is no Zero
          Sam: There has to be a Zero for a civilization to reach this level of technology.
          Jacob: Shes right.
          Daniel: Whhhyyy
          Sam: Just trust me its a math thing.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
            Guess the new quote will be......"Carter gets to shoot the gun...."

The caption isn't somewhat idiotic, it's VERY idiotic!!!!!

BTW, Hi to everyone in Samanda.....if you are in the States, hope you are having a great holiday weekend. If you are elsewhere, I hope your Monday is going well....as well as Mondays can go anyway. Sorry I haven't been around very much.....RL problems again. I may have to take a leave of absence very soon. Will keep you posted as soon as I have more info. In the meantime, I'm thinking of you all and AT.
            Which just goes to show that most of those sci-fi and entertainment mags have the integrity of The Enquirer.

Oh, yes, and:

Congratulations, qasimjavid, on 6,000 posts!

(I don't know anyone else who has 6,000 posts, except Kliggins.)

Comment

Just because I can.....

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                Q: since no doubt you've seen every amanda piccy ever made available, I picked the next best thing....

Cute - Thanks
                Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                Congratulations, qasimjavid, on 6,000 posts!

(I don't know anyone else who has 6,000 posts, except Kliggins.)
                Thank you 3 people have more than 6000
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Hey! New vid!

It's a Carter's vid so I want to share it with all of you!

I'm very proud about it because behind it has a hard and difficult work editing... I don't know if I can call it a music vid, because it's more like a small summary about the episode and have a lot of my opinion about what I think it's important and what the episode wants to tell us... I have a lot doubts too about this vid because it's not like a normal music vid and I'm just worried with the idea of people hating it...

But this vid is special. My "Grace Tribute" is a personal project. I wanted to make it with this style and with this soundtrack for a very long time and I love it!

HIDDEN TRUTH - GRACE TRIBUTE (Carter - Shipper)

- High Quality (34.4 MB) -

- Low Quality (14.1 MB) -

Music: Solaris Soundtrack
                  Spoilers: Grace (Season 7)
                  Length: 4:52

Enjoy!

SNY ^__^

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
                    Hey! New vid!

I'm very proud about it because behind it has a hard and difficult work editing... I don't know if I can call it a music vid, because it's more like a small summary about the episode and have a lot of my opinion about what I think it's important and what the episode wants to tell us... I have a lot doubts too about this vid because it's not like a normal music vid and I'm just worried with the idea of people hating it...

But this vid is special. My "Grace Tribute" is a personal project. I wanted to make it with this style and with this soundtrack for a very long time and I love it!

HIDDEN TRUTH - GRACE TRIBUTE (Carter - Shipper)

- High Quality (34.4 MB) -

- Low Quality (14.1 MB) -

Music: Solaris Soundtrack
                    Spoilers: Grace (Season 7)
                    Length: 4:52

Enjoy!

SNY ^__^

Whoo hoo I can't wait to watch!

Comment

Hello all, I've lurked here a few times in the past and thought I'd finally de-cloak

Have just been watching Uber's video and its so wonderful, then I come here and find SNYs new vid so am very happy right now

BTW Sam Is Great

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
                        Hey! New vid!

a small summary about the episode and have a lot of my opinion about what I think it's important and what the episode wants to tell us... I have a lot doubts too about this vid because it's not like a normal music vid and I'm just worried with the idea of people hating it...

SNY ^__^
                        That was wonderful Bravo

Congrats on an excellent job
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

I mostly just enjoy reading the post but I will say one thing....I do NOT like Renee Zellwegger...either!
                          stargatejostargatejostargatejostargatejostargatejo

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
                            Just because I can.....
                            Your great picture reminds me of another fave Sam moment (paraphrasing here):

Jonas: There has to be a way to open this.

Sam: Jonas. (Cocks weapon (P90, Z100, whatever), Jonas moves. Sam blows a hole in the wall, and they find the object) From "Meridian"

I remember raising an eyebrow at this; Sam actually decided to blow something up rather than reason about it! A Sam moment that so reminded me of O'Neill. And yeah, I recall there was the little matter of Anubis making a pest of himself and his swarm of Jaffa laying siege, but still, I loved Soldier Sam's let's-do-this-danged-thing attitude.

Just sayin'.
                            MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                            sigpic
                            Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Crewman (forget his name, dangit!): Whoa. She's....
                              O'Neill: A lot smarter than we are.

You'd better believe it!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Just because.....

Comment

Working...
                                X